richmond is offline New Member

'coming off steroids'-Clomid therapy

Hi guys,
    sent this out yesterday and got one reply which was helpful and made sense, but didnt really answer my question.
    I have been reading up in the section 'coming off steroids ' and i quote:
    Prepare for day X slowly and steadily The athlete should stop taking the strongly androgenic steroids approximately four weeks before interrupting the steroid regime.
    It is sufficient when the dosage of the "weaker" injectable steroids such as Deca -Durabolin , Primobolan Depot, Winstrol Depot is reduced to half of their intake about one week before termination.
    As I am doing a course of Sust and Primo Depot, am I right in thinking that I should start my clomid therapy 3/4 weeks after my last sust shot and 1 week after my last primo shot, and halving the primo on the last couple of shots?
    Is this better and safer than discontinuing both together?
    Please help me clarify this, I am still learning as we all are and all experienced advice would be great.
    Thanks

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would start Clomid 3 weeks after last sust shot and run Primo one week beyond the sust shot. Start clomid at 300mg in divided doses (50mg x 6) and then go to 50mg ED for about 4-6 weeks...XXL

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    I would start Clomid 3 weeks after last sust shot and run Primo one week beyond the sust shot. Start clomid at 300mg in divided doses (50mg x 6) and then go to 50mg ED for about 4-6 weeks...XXL
    That seems very logical to me. I find the longer you run clomid the better, even if it is only 50mg ED, it is better than only 3 weks and you will get your natural test back faster.

richmond is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, I will start clomid 3 weeks after last sust shot and run my Primo shot one week on from sust shot.
    One question(please dont flame I am new to this, and therefore opted for a smaller cycle to see how body reacts). i am on 200mg promo and 250mg sust per week. will it still be necessary to take so much clomid or will running it for 3 weeks suffice on these lower doses?
    All advice much appreciated.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    if thats your first cycle running it for 3 wks is fine bro.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would still run it for 4-6 weeks Bro, for me clomid is so cheap i take it almost all the time, yeah yeah yeah i know it might not be the greatest idea, but hey they do not call me XXL for nothing......XXL

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    I hate running clomid only because I feel like Im on an acid trip. I see all kinds of trails, it get annoying after a while, maybe it was the type of clomid it was **'s

Thread Information