Thread: need some help

brettr is offline New Member

need some help

so iam getting ready for a cycle of test and need some help on the pct drugs. i got some fertomid 50(clomid) and some tamodixen (nolvadex ) but heres the problem they both seem alittle off. They are both packaged in blister packs and seem 100% legit but the prob is there both brown pills has anyone seen these. the nolva is made by dubar in india and the other i cant read its really small print. i live up north and everything is very hard to find with prices way more then anyone would pay so if there fake iam tryin not to get ripped off again. If they are real iam going to take the test at 600 mgs aweek for 6 weeks so how much do i take of each and no one nos were to get the hcg do i need it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What type of test did you get? 6 weeks is a very short cycle. If you didnt get Test Prop that cycle would be useless.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    well ..not exactly useless as he can frontload..but it wouldnt make for the best cycle...but as the man asked what type of test is it??

its test enanthate its my first cycle of injectables so i wanna feel it out, ive got a low test problem do to anadrols and prohormones. i think id get atleast 15 to 20 lbs i gained nearly 40lbs in 4 weeks of anadrols

but the main question is the pct drugs have u seen them in brown?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brettr View Post
    but the main question is the pct drugs have u seen them in brown?
    no clue about the brown pct,, sometimes those companies are cool, sometimes there not, usually the later. 6 weeks of enanthate will do nothing and by the time you start feelin good youll be cursing yourself for not goin longer.

Edited, no price discussion, thanks.
    Big

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    do 500wk for 12 weeks,, 2 shots a week

start pct 14 days after last shot,, run clomid 50 ed and tamox 20 ed for around 4 to 5 weeks
    and good luck with that highway robbery,, btw they dont like you posting prices.

Even if you frontload bro...you have had to do 10 weeks for optimal results...otherwise as i stated before not the best for you...

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    dont think ive see fake nolvadex or clomid,.ever
    fertomid makes 25,50 and 100mg clomid tabs.. also made in india,like your nolvadex.. believe its cipla who makes it.
    havent seen the nolvadex but sure its fine

what do you guys mean by "frontload" is there a better test to take for what iam lookin for iam alil scared of needles yeah i said it so dont want to be injecting more then 2 times a week

Do a search on it bro...again you will need more test E..

since iam little confused on the pct drugs anyway to check if my test is real

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    post a pic..if its a legit pharmaceutical company its fine if an UG block out the lab name..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I have just closed 3 additional duplicate threads of yours. Let's not go for 4...

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Please take time to read our rules... That will make your posting much easier and the monitors aswell...

Also I would suggest you do more research and reading on cycles and drug profiles before proceeding... also be sure your diet and training are in check before anything as they are key to success...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information