lxorl is offline Associate Member

Best way to sterlize FINA (bake or Boil)

I was just wondering what is the best technique for the extra sterilization fo FINa... I have read some that BAke it in the over, and some that Boil it..

could a few people share their techniques? also, i read that you should leave a pin in the top of the vial to let air escape, so the vial wont explode.... if you do this in the oven, wont the plastic end of the pin melt all over the place?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if you run it through the watman filter it is unecessary to boil/bake it because its supposed to remove most bacteria, and virii are rather uncommon...but if you still insist i think the boiling should be just fine, personally i dont like the baking method (boiling is just easier)...good luck

thanks.... any idea how long to boil for??

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    alright well i boil down my pellets in the solution but then after completion of the product I place it in the oven for 15 mins at 220 degree's the plastic on the pin really doesnt melt it gets soft but it holds its composure.....

I had my fina lab tested at 68.7mg's and that was on a 5g kit
    only thing the lab tech said was over heating the oild causes damage to the molecular structure what ever that means he also did a bacteria test.. everything came out good and i was happy even though it was under dosed but hell beggers cant be chosers..

got ya... thanks for the news.... ok here is a quic question on how and when i should run it

I have just started week 1 of a 10 week cycle with EQ... was going to a-50 as well but dropped it... I have one 2g fina kit, and a second 2g kit on the way... so toatl 4g which should yeild roughly 40cc, correct?

I would like to run the fina through week 13 so i can start clomid right when i finnish the fina, and at that point the EQ should be clear of my system. IF i run it at 150ml or 2cc 3 times a week that would last me about 6 weeks. Should I run it this way, or should I cut back the dosage and run it for a longer period of time?

you really think there is a big difference between ED and EOD with fina... I would have to order more pinz if i would be running ED....

Can I load both the fina and EQ in one pin? any special order?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    eq and fina are similar on the gains your gunna get. depending on how many mg's you plan on doing ed or eod you could run fina from 4 to 6 weeks.. it does have a short half life.. and mixing it into a sauce if you can deal with the fina cough and the fina taste go for it.. I warn you your food wont taste the same!!

jarret, i been trying to explain that to people for so long when they are trying to remove BA from solution by baking that by the time you begin to remove BA you would have long ago began to destroy the actuall steroid compound...also i disagree about the eq fina comparison, eq doesn't give the strength that i would normally get from fina...

THECRUX is offline New Member
    ive done two cycles with fina and have yet to boil or bake. I have had no painfull inects and know abcess. if done proparly i see no reason to bake or boil.use alchol to prep inject site and top of vile.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    If the filters are good for half a micron (.45) then they should be able to filter out bacteria like e-coli (which is 2 microns), but I'm not sure about staphylococcus
    (check out http://www.cellsalive.com/howbig.htm )
    it looks like those little suckers are right about a half micron in size . . . small individuals might be able to pass through the filter. Ugh.
    Best way to sterilize would be to put bottles in a pressure cooker & boil for 30 minutes at 15psi. Temperature would get up to 251 deg F, zap most anything kicking around. Dunno if 251 F would be too much for test or prop or etc.
    If the product could survive 212 F (regular boiling temperature), you could try Tyndallisation. Here's what I found on another web site:

Autoclaving may be too harsh a process to sterilise certain of the growth media used in diagnostic microbiology. To overcome this, Autoclaving may be too harsh a process to sterilise certain of the growth media used in diagnostic microbiology. To overcome this, Tyndallisation may be used. The medium is boiled on the first day, and held for ten minutes and then is allowed to cool. This kills the vegetative microbes in the medium but permits spores to survive and then to germinate. On the second day of the process the medium is once again heated for ten minutes, killing any microbes that have germinated. The process is completed with a second overnight incubation and heating. may be used. The medium is boiled on the first day, and held for ten minutes and then is allowed to cool. This kills the vegetative microbes in the medium but permits spores to survive and then to germinate. On the second day of the process the medium is once again heated for ten minutes, killing any microbes that have germinated. The process is completed with a second overnight incubation and heating.

There . . . now you know everything I do about this . . .
    Am curious to know if 251 F or 212 F heat would affect steroids . . . anyone know?

tren acetates melting point is 96-97 degress C, dunno if this has any meaning, but i wouldn't want my tren melting. =P

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    I would not bake or boil your fina. The BA content will kill most bacteria, you ever tatsed it!

Zilla

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    i dont boil or bake, i just have a very sterile enviroment when i make it.

estilink is offline New Member
    I use to bake mine but now I dont..Been running fina about 6 months now with no problems.

Thread Information