z28man is offline Junior Member

37.5mg ref-B, bump to 50mg or not?

Ive been taking 37.5 mg reforvit-B every day split up 12.5mg 3x a day. I love the strength and weight gains Ive noticed so far and was just wondering if bumping up to 50mg every day split up 25mg 2x a day make a significant difference, or is 37.5 enough. Reason I ask is if I bump dosage this cycle I'll have less for beginning of next cycle. More now or later I guess. Next cycle wont be as much of a blowin up cycle though and I dont plan on taking as much dbol anyway but I want enough to notice. Watcha think?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your cycle experience? weight, stats, etc...i think 37.5 is a fine dose, 50mg and higher is just not necessary and is probably causing more stress than good...just my $.02

This is my first cycle
    TT Deca 300mg ew
    TT Test E. 400mg ew
    Ref-b.37.5 ed
    I 22, started at 5'11 190lbs. I bullshit you not Im up to a bloated 210 lbs in 16 days. Guess the strength and weight gains are so great Im just getting greedy. Ive been taking them 3x a day, theres been so much conflicting info on the board about splitting doses though. If I stick with 37.5 should I maybe go 12.5 in the am and 25 before workout for a better pump?

Originally posted by z28man
    This is my first cycle
    TT Deca 300mg ew
    TT Test E. 400mg ew
    Ref-b.37.5 ed
    I 22, started at 5'11 190lbs. I bullshit you not Im up to a bloated 210 lbs in 16 days. Guess the strength and weight gains are so great Im just getting greedy. Ive been taking them 3x a day, theres been so much conflicting info on the board about splitting doses though. If I stick with 37.5 should I maybe go 12.5 in the am and 25 before workout for a better pump?
    thats a lot for a first cycle, i think 37.5 is fine, you probably would have gotten by fine on 25mg...as far as splitting up the doses, the more even and more consistent the better, think about it, the more often and more constant the doses are the more constant your blood plasma levels will be good luck bro

Thats what I thought but Ive seen some posts say splitting doses actually wastes some of it and to take a single dose but I think youre right and I like what Ive seen 3x a day for 37.5. Do you think Im taking too much for a first cycle as far as everything goes?

well youre close to a gram of test per week with that dbol , but the deca and test isn't anything outrageou, you probably would have gotten by just fine with deca/test, but its not too much really, we've all seen much worse, good luck with everything

Thanks bro.

Thread Information