Terinox is offline The One & Only

Post Weight Loss/Cutting Supplements

I'm seriously considering taking Clenbuterol . They say that you should take 5-7 pills per day, for about 6 weeks because the effects slowly fade away around that time. First of all, do any of you have first hand experience with Clen ??? And how would I break up the dosages per day?? Would it be like 2 pills 3 times a day, or 3 pills 2 times a day? And what other things are good to take with Clen, that are NOT steroids . Stuff like Ephedrine, Protein, etc...

Thnx for da help.
    Terinox

"[email protected]"

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    5-7 tabs a day sounds good. That's 100mcg-140mcg. But you shouldn't use clen for 6 weeks in a row. Clen doesn't effect the body after 16 days or so. I would recommend to take clen for 2 weeks then rest 2 weeks and so on. ANd when you start, don't go taking 5 tabs. Start with 2 or maybe 3 tabs a day and then add 1 tab a day till you reached your maximum dosage. Listen to your body, it will tell you how much it can handle. Split the dosage evenly through out the day, but don't take a tab after 7 pm. Can be hard to fall a sleep then. You can combine clen with ephedrine and/or T3 for cutting. And take some winny or primo, so you won't lose so much muscles.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Okay, that sounds like a good idea. After reading the forum some more, i've also seen other people talking about Clen and ECA combos. Some say, take Clen for two weeks, then ECA for two weeks, and keep doing that for up to 8 weeks, does that sound okay??? Also, for the clen though, i've seen people say to take it 111222333444333222111, now that would be 21 days, and sounds interesting. So does it really matter, if it's 2 or 3 weeks on the Clen. What about 3 weeks Clen, two weeks ECA and then another 3 weeks Clen to finish the cycle ? And how long can I go on the Clen ??? I mean, how effective is it, and how long till I notice results ? I'm not just gonna sit on the sofa, and wait for Clen to work. I workout three times a week, MWF, and on Clen, i'm gonna start doing Cardio TuThS, so it will work well I think.

Please let me know anything else that is helpful.
    Thnx a lot.

Terinox

"[email protected]"

Thread Information