Thread: cycle length ?

sirflexalot is offline New Member

cycle length ?

ok we all know that it usually takes test E or C around 4 to 5 weeks to kick in fully...so if someone is going to run a 10 week cycle and it kicked in around week 4 or 5 doesnt that seem like you are only running a cycle for 5 or 6 weeks?..wouldnt it make more sense to run it for 15 weeks to get the full 10 weeks out of it?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    well it also takes a couple weeks to leave, most people wouldn't suggest only 10 weeks with the long esters either. you can run it 15 if you want to, or 12, or 16, or 11. it doesn't really matter

graeme87 is offline Member
    Take a dbol kickstart

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    well it also takes a couple weeks to leave, most people wouldn't suggest only 10 weeks with the long esters either. you can run it 15 if you want to, or 12, or 16, or 11. it doesn't really matter
    True, 10+ weeks I'd say I always went for 12+

sitries is offline Associate Member
    12 weeks is the max id go with. to be honest my gains subside completely after week 10 anyway. People in the Uk tend to do shorter cycles. many doing 8 or 10 weeks. 12 is usually max unless your competing.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your still getting a build up of the hormone, it doesnt just all kick in at week 5, its just running at peak and took 5 wks to build up to running speed.

You still build muscle tissue in the weeks before its peaking, you find out with experience what works best for you and the right mix of drugs you respond best to, when you find this out you can fine tune your cycles and design them around how you react.

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    12 weeks is the max id go with. to be honest my gains subside completely after week 10 anyway. People in the Uk tend to do shorter cycles. many doing 8 or 10 weeks. 12 is usually max unless your competing.
    You're a UK boy too? I'm starting to see more and more guys on here from the UK.

I'd say 8 weeks is a bit on the short side but everyone is different.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=graeme87;4325327]You're a UK boy too? I'm starting to see more and more guys on here from the UK.

i think us the brits are coming to our senses finally, hard work does'nt always pay off, and when they don't, lets do what the Americans do, inject. lol.
    no offence

i wouldnt take d-bol, its bloat, which you wont keep. thats my opinion

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    [QUOTE=muhammad1185;4325332]
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    You're a UK boy too? I'm starting to see more and more guys on here from the UK.

i think us the brits are coming to our senses finally, hard work does'nt always pay off, and when they don't, lets do what the Americans do, inject. lol.
    no offence

i wouldnt take d-bol, its bloat, which you wont keep. thats my opinion
    So, us Americans just take the easy way out? You are probably right. It seems like nowadays everyone wants quick gratification. Im not sure if that's just us here in the US but I know I see it. Even in my own kids (lazy bastards, but I love them). But, maybe that's why I love lifting. Even with AAS, you have to work your ass off to build muscle. You earn it!

[QUOTE=cgb6810;4325458]
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad1185 View Post

So, us Americans just take the easy way out? You are probably right. It seems like nowadays everyone wants quick gratification. Im not sure if that's just us here in the US but I know I see it. Even in my own kids (lazy bastards, but I love them). But, maybe that's why I love lifting. Even with AAS, you have to work your ass off to build muscle. You earn it!
    We have our fair share of 150lbs, 16 year old kids running deca only cycles after 3 months in the gym.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I start to feel a mild strenght increase usually the end of the second week with long esters. "Kick in" time and "peak" are two totally different things.

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sirflexalot View Post
    ok we all know that it usually takes test E or C around 4 to 5 weeks to kick in fully...so if someone is going to run a 10 week cycle and it kicked in around week 4 or 5 doesnt that seem like you are only running a cycle for 5 or 6 weeks?..wouldnt it make more sense to run it for 15 weeks to get the full 10 weeks out of it?
    Well that's why you frontload the test e or c during the first week so that it will kick in on the second week.

but to each their own....

I'm wondering why Marcus didn't suggest this..

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mario_ps2 View Post
    Well that's why you frontload the test e or c during the first week so that it will kick in on the second week.

but to each their own....

I'm wondering why Marcus didn't suggest this..
    You could also just kickstart with prop if you don't want to frontload or run dbol

Thread Information