Nibbe is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Need help with first cycle!

Hi there!
    I've read a lot of posts on this board and i am going to start a cycle as soon as i find a good one, heh. I am 6'4" at around 210lbs. I am a hard gainer, I have to eat a LOT of food and workout religiously to gain any weight at all. If a kind soul out there could recomend a good cycle for me i would be very grateful. I have a source who can get me anything I need. I just need a cycle that will help me gain weight, prefferably not fat, hehe.

Thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    how old are you bro?

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    yeah buddy, how old are you? have you run any cycles before? it doesnt seem like you have so do some research on anties (arimidex , proviron , nolvadex ) and clomid for post therapy. what is your body fat? give me some background on your workout history and then i will be able to help.
    if you are afraid about getting fat, you may not want to do a "bulking" cycle because at your size you are going to need about 5000 cals, 500+ simple carbs, 400+ grams protein a day - thats a hell of a lot to eat.
    waiting to hear from you
    peace MM

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well if your old enough.....This will pack it on...Test 400mgs a week,Deca at 300 mgs a week....both for 8-10 weeks and clomid 3 weeks after last Injection.....These are light doses but you should see great results off this first time around.

4plates is offline Banned
    why dont you do test @400-600 mg wk 8-10wks
    deca @400 wk 8wks
    dbol @50 mg ed wks 1-4
    this will pack on lbs and look like an ox

Sorry, I forgot about the age thing. I am 31 and i have been working out for about three years straight now. My bodyfat is at 16%. I know that I am going to gain some fat from this, but thats nothing that a little cardio afterwards can't fix. I haven't used AS before at all. I like what i have read about deca , but i can't decide what kind of test to use. I wont start the cycle until I have everything i need (needless to say)

I'm getting fed up with going to the gym and work my ass of and hardly get any results anymore.

Thanks guys

Basically Test is Test...go with Enanthate it's cheap and a good bang for the buck.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    4plates has the right idea. I'd run eq instead of deca . But Im gyno prone and eq gyno is easier to control. I'd also drop the dbol to 35mg/day for your first cycle but thats just me.

Hey Ron!!! seems like you have some good Idea's of your own.

RON
    Thanks Bro. Enanthate is a good idea too. That t200 is cheap stuff.

I think I'm gonna go with the cycle BigAl posted on the board:
    1-8
    500mg Sus
    400mg Deca

1-4
    D-Bol 25-30mg ED

Clomid
    100mg Day 1, 100mg for ten Days, 50mg for ten days.

800-1000mg Milk Thistle ED 1 week before and after D-Bol.

Seems ok to me

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Listen to 4 plates you need to run your dbal at a higher dosage than your thinking of using

Sure thing, I'll go with the 50mg ed I need to get BIIIIIG!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    good answer!!!!!!!!!

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Medicine Man...

you are going to need about 5000 cals, 500+ simple carbs
    You meant 500+ complex carbs, right?

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    yeah, sorry, dont want you go get fat huh? no sugars. but make sure to get enough good simple carbs such as maltodextrin. watch the fructose and sucrose.
    MM

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by Nibbe
    I think I'm gonna go with the cycle BigAl posted on the board:
    1-8
    500mg Sus
    400mg Deca

1-4
    D-Bol 25-30mg ED

Clomid
    100mg Day 1, 100mg for ten Days, 50mg for ten days.

800-1000mg Milk Thistle ED 1 week before and after D-Bol.

Seems ok to me
    Forget about doing dbol at 50 - dont go higher than 35/day - also change Test enanthate for the sus and start the milk thistle TEN days before and ten days after dbol...oh hell let's just start over if you dont mind

Wk 1-8
    Test E - 500mg/wk
    EQ - 400mg/wk

Wk 1-4
    Dbol 35mg/day

Wk 8-10
    Test prop - 50mg/ED

Start Milk thistle at 800-1000mg/day from days -10 to 38

Clomid starting on wk 13 and run at 300mg/day on day one - then 100mg/day for 10 days then 50mg/day for 10 days

Airmidex at .25mg/day Wks 1-10

If you are attached to Deca you can throw that in in place of the EQ but I would stick with this to build a good foundation since you put mass on hard - putting a whole bunch of water on isn't going to help you - you need a solid foundation of muscle to nuild muscle on top of. At those stats you are still pretty skinny. Make sure you are eating 2g per pound of bodyweight of protein as well - and get an amino acid complex, glutamine, multi vit, creatine for post cycle

good luck

Damn right I'm skinny! hehehehehe I'll see what my source can get me!

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Juice Junkie...

What do you mean by sustanon crash? I'm taking sust and deca this cycle and I'd like to know what can happen and how to prevent it. Haven't read much about crash with sustanon, I thought if I take clomid post cycle and hcg by the end of the cycle I'll be OK.

Thanks!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Nibbe, Before you start a cycle let me evaluate your diet and training. 3 years is a lot of training time but maybe you're not quite eating right for your bodytype or perhaps your training is off a bit. At 31 you won't recover like a 21 year old. it's even possible that you've been over training. So if you don't mind post me a normal days food intake and a normal workout schedule. I want you to be sure you're doing the right thing, cause just adding AS and eating poorly or not enough will just dissapoint you after the cycle is over. (and that would be an expensive dissapointment)

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    At 6'4" 210Ibs 16% BF and working out three years??? Do you do any leg work? I suspect something needs fixing, either diet or training before you look seriously at gear. Please disclose your routine. You should wiegh more and have lower bf after three years with your frame of 6' 4" unless you were terribly out of shape prior to any training three years ago. Not putting you down bro, just want you to get off on the right foot.

Cool Heh

I was 170 when i started and yes, i do a full body workout. I would have legs like a flamingo if i didn't. I have been up to about 230, but it was a lot of fat, i got rid of most of that thank god(junkfood isn't the way to go, heh). I also have a very physically demanding job, so i lose out a bit on that too.

Btw

I did overdo it the second year, i was at the gym 6 days a week. When I cut down to 4 and got some more rest i gained a few pounds and got more motivated again.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    6'4" and 170? Holy shit! You almost faded away. I'm from the school that believes you should peak out naturally before you hit the gear. Good luck with whatever you do. Remember...research.

Test Prop ED?

Thats a LOT of injections!!!!!

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    only the last 3 weeks.... not to bad at all. Thats roughly the cycle I am planning on sooner or later.

RON

Re: Btw

Originally posted by Nibbe
    I did overdo it the second year, i was at the gym 6 days a week. When I cut down to 4 and got some more rest i gained a few pounds and got more motivated again.

That's nothing for 1 year strait I worked abs and calves 7 days/week. Went to the gym 6 days/week and on 4 days/week twice a day.
    I was seriously overworking my self. On top of that I couldn't figure out why I wasn't seeing good results. Got so frustrated I just gave up and quit. Thank god Im back now smarter.

Thread Information