fitaccent is offline New Member

Need an education

Hello,

stats-27/m
    wt.-193
    ht.5'11"
    body fat- est. >15%
    lifting exp.- on and off for about 6 years (mostly on, but not heavy)
    cycle experience- 3, but with a interuption six weeks into second one because of illness, which I resumed and finished the remaining six. Pretty stupid? Third and most recent cycle was four weeks of cutting with oral whinny, nothing else. First cycle- deca d and suston250 stacked over eight weeks, cut with whinny for two. Second cycle was suston250 and d-bol over twelve, but was interrupted due to illness. Never had PCT, but have seemed to keep mid- 190's from 170 three years ago...maybe cause i'm older now.
    Diet is bad, but I'm told I have good genetics which makes eating easy for me, and I get pretty good amount of protein in daily. Cardio is good, blood work is pending (HBP runs in the family).

I'm kinda of an idiot and never really did much research, but am trying to get smart and keep from messing my body up. Had great results from first cycle of deca d and suston (25lbs increase). I recently got 5000 mg of suston250 and 3000mg of deca d that I want to cycle over ten weeks with clomid/novlx PCT for two weeks. I went alittle ahead of myself, and got 80 IU's of hgh to test results. Pretty foolish since I have SO much to learn and it was so flippin' expensive. I haven't begun anything yet, but can I do anything with a ten week supply of hgh, EOD 2IU's, with the other gear I have obtained? Any direction would be great. Might not be the best cycle/stack, but unfortunately there's a no return policy with my gear. I don't know if I should throw the growth into the equation, or change this cycle entirely.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    welcome, this is a good place to learn all you need.

post up how your thinking of running your cycle and what your planning for pct. (amounts)
    Last edited by Charger527; 12-07-2008 at 03:49 AM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    80IU of GH aint gonna do you much good..just hold on to it.. hope its in the fridge btw..
    pct will be longer than 2 weeks

as charger said,throw something together with what you have so we can take a peek

fitaccent is offline New Member
    I've been looking at the beginner/inter. cycles on this site and was thinking something like 300mg deca /wk. and 500mg of sus /wk. I'm basically copying the PCT found on this site under the advance cycle. Clomid, first day 300mg followed by 100mg ED for two weeks, i'm kinda making my own smaller version from the advanced PCT. I also have a couple hundred mg. of nolvadex on hand, but am unsure how it comes into play. Other than back acne, I didn't experience bad side effects from previous cycles. I want to stay away (if possible) from orals because I tend to drink alot, but not everyday. Only other problem I constantly face is working night jobs and getting proper amounts of rest. Diet is bad, but not fast food bad, just carbs and stupid things. I have friend who has perfect 5,000 cal. a day diet that I can do easily, and my workout partners are great trainers, 5 days a week. Thanks again...

Thread Information