OIDEEBOSS is offline Junior Member

test e cycle first timer

ok guys, i know i've been told to run 250 a week for 10, but im going with my 250, 4 weeks of 500 then last week of 250, (not to wank on),, but as adivised by a former ifbb pro. what should i expect to feel or expierience in the next week? things likee- i hear test will help you to grow thicker facial hair can anyone expand on this?

Chris1980 is offline New Member
    maby i do not understand you. just corect me if i ma wrong. you going to use test for 4 weeks ?? sides when do test kan be. hair,acne,agresion,insomia,high blood presur,gyno and alot more. why take test if you are scared for facial hairs ??

nooo, 6 weeks. first and last weeks are at 250mg. lol mate id love to grow a proper beard. should i expect to do so?

no problem at all how old are you ??? are you going to use 500mg a week the first 4 weeks ??

deep fry

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No need to pyramid the dose, also you will need to do more than 6 weeks on test E, it fully kicks in in wk 5 so you will have to go with 10-12 wks, first time dose is around 500mgs per wk.
    What are your stats?
    How long you been training?

why recomend 500mg a week for 12 weeks to a first timer ?? This is a bad idea if you ask me.

darr is offline Member
    run it at 500mg 10 wks great for your first cycle!
    Last edited by darr; 12-07-2008 at 07:30 AM.

darr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris1980 View Post
    why recomend 500mg a week for 12 weeks to a first timer ?? This is a bad idea if you ask me.
    Why do you think its a bad idea??

Almost everyone get dramatic resolts. First time the do test. So 250mg a week is good. No one need 500mg a week. How do you guys know how him react to gyno. Or other sides from the test ? This is why i say 250mg a week. A second cycle ok the it is ok to bump it up to 0,5g a week.

Almost everyone get dramatic resolts. First time the do test. So 250mg a week is good. No one need 500mg a week. How do you guys know how him react to gyno. Or other sides from the test ? This is why i say 250mg a week. A second cycle ok the it is ok to bump it up to 0,5g a week.
    I personally think your wrong, the average dose for the first time user is 500mgs of Test, you need a minimum of 300 to see any kind of muscle building benefits from it for a start. I do have the study somewhere which shows the difference in muscle building with different dosages and the minimum is 300, 500 yields the best benefit to sides ratio. Also if you do some research around the BB sites forum you will get a majority of BBer's stating the same.

My first cycle was 10 years ago. I do not say this is a perfect cycle. But i did take 400mg Deca and 250mg Viron a week. I wa sup 15kg's in 6 weeks. Alot water though but i gained good size and strength. I do not want to burn bridges on this forum. So i backing out now. 500mg test for the first cycle is unnesasery 100%

My first cycle was 10 years ago. I do not say this is a perfect cycle. But i did take 400mg Deca and 250mg Viron a week. I wa sup 15kg's in 6 weeks. Alot water though but i gained good size and strength. I do not want to burn bridges on this forum. So i backing out now. 500mg test for the first cycle is unnesasery 100%
    I dissagree and looking at your first cycle is wasnt just test, you had deca at 400mgs, your entitled to your opinion its just the majority would dissagree with you....here is the study showing the benefits of young healthy males using testosterone at 25,50,125,300,600mgs kind of backs up what more or less everyone states http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/co...ll/281/6/E1172

darr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I personally think your wrong, the average dose for the first time user is 500mgs of Test, you need a minimum of 300 to see any kind of muscle building benefits from it for a start. I do have the study somewhere which shows the difference in muscle building with different dosages and the minimum is 300, 500 yields the best benefit to sides ratio. Also if you do some research around the BB sites forum you will get a majority of BBer's stating the same.
    I toatlly agree & if hes worryed about gyno he can take AI,s with the cycle!

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    dont think ive actually ever heard of anybody having major sides part from slight acne on a 500mg test cycle so i dunno what the hype is saying its a bad idea

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza89 View Post
    dont think ive actually ever heard of anybody having major sides part from slight acne on a 500mg test cycle so i dunno what the hype is saying its a bad idea
    Everybody is different, some get more sides than others. This is mainly why a test only cycle for a first time is advised to see how the person reacts to it.

6 weeks isnt long enough for test e! 10-12 weeks is a better length of time because its a long ester. You would basically be wasting money and gear doing it for that short time.

Thread Information