Erection on Test Enanthate

Does it make the erections harder than normal erections ? Do you guys feel any difference, i never noticed that or perhaps i didnt had a girl during cycle.

hendrira is offline Associate Member
    Personally i didnt notice much difference other than i got them much much much more often

bigswole32 is offline Junior Member
    2 words... Rock Hard!!! sometimes they would hurt lol

Quote Originally Posted by hendrira View Post
    Personally i didnt notice much difference other than i got them much much much more often
    Yeah thats often.

Normal hardness but, way more spontaneous

BigTuna is offline Junior Member
    my cock stays rock hard and my erections are way more frequent

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I could pound nails with it when on cycle. I read somewhere that when certain amount of preasure is applied to the lining that gorges with blood during an erection internally it can cause it to stretch. Potentially enlarging your penis. Im not sure of the legitimacy of this statement. Maybe next time dont just measure muscle gains with a tape...measure your goods too! Could be an interesting find. Id swear mine was maybe a tad bit bigger. Or maybe the only thing swollen from the test is my ego! . Anyone else noticed anything similar?

Ljavy17 is offline Associate Member
    I was shooting up 500mg a week, but will be dropping to 375 mg a week now, do you guys think the sexual performance will decrease a lot?

To the thread starter, Sorry to Hijack, I dont want to start a new thread for such a dumb question, and yes at 500mg a week, youll have such hardons and erections will be so strong it will give you crazy tickle feelings and hurt. no lie. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ljavy17 View Post
    I was shooting up 500mg a week, but will be dropping to 375 mg a week now, do you guys think the sexual performance will decrease a lot?

To the thread starter, Sorry to Hijack, I dont want to start a new thread for such a dumb question, and yes at 500mg a week, youll have such hardons and erections will be so strong it will give you crazy tickle feelings and hurt. no lie. lol
    ... LOL. Naaa not a problem brother, Infact this thread is alive as long it had erection in the discussion. So no problem, get erection in the tread so it can cum more.

Umm not sure that it will decrease but yes of course the performance will decrease once we are off the gears.

Thread Information