djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

750enanthat to 450deca?

im running 750/week enanthate from that 50cc qv jug and the injection site is tender for 4-5 days afterwards and for 2-3 days after its giving me really bad flu symptoms (lethargy, hot/cold sweats, overall sense of felling like shit)...im going into my 8th week of a 15 week cycle with combined 600mgEQ/week...my question is could i switch up to deca @ 450mg/week...i know deca is a long acting ester longer than enanth by at least a week or two, but i cant stand the enant anymore and im not sure what to mix with, i dont have access to cyp right now, my only options are the deca or sust...i was more attracted to the deca because im having elbow/shoulder/knee pains and i was hoping the deca would help with this also...but then again i have plenty of sust laying around, let me get some thoughts/opinions, thanks everyone

Dj

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    bump for djdjdjdjdjdjdjdon

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Sorry Bro I don't know the answer to your initial question, so I'll bump for that. Just one thing, are you taking Glutamine during your cycle? If so, have you thought about slightly uping your daily intake. Glutamine is a great immune system support (which I'm sure you know), and that might help you out a little. Just a thought.

i have it, but havn't been taking it, i guess ill have to throw that in, thanks for the advice and the bumps, take care guys

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd go with another test Bro, JMO.

JohnnyB

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    May sound like a dumb idea, but why dont ya try mixing the deca with the test, see if that makes a difference. Otherwise, maybe get some B-12 and mix that. I'd try to stick through the test if ya can. Add the deca on top, maybe drop the test to 500 a week. Take out the Eq... not sure just some thoughts bro. Good luck Otherwise I'm with JonnyB get some different test.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Recently ive heard a lot of complaints with Qvs test ethanate ... for some reason a few people on the boards have listed those same problems ... never heard any problems with Qvs test cyp 200 ...

Originally posted by Jdawg50
    May sound like a dumb idea, but why dont ya try mixing the deca with the test, see if that makes a difference. Otherwise, maybe get some B-12 and mix that. I'd try to stick through the test if ya can. Add the deca on top, maybe drop the test to 500 a week. Take out the Eq... not sure just some thoughts bro. Good luck Otherwise I'm with JonnyB get some different test.
    i have been mixing the eq with it 1.5/1.5, and still im having the pain, but the eq by itself is no problem at all...i cant stick through the enant, so ill have to use either the sust or the deca ...just not sure what would be a better choice consider all the formentioned...thanks guys

bump...?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmm...ok bro what i would do is add Glucosamine and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) for the "elbow/shoulder/knee pains" I have problems with my elbow and they seem to help. Also 50mgs of vioxx wont hurt either..(thxs dawg) Try reducing the heavy weight and do more reps. That has helped me also.

Im running all QV products and im finding them to be painless. Weird ur having problems? I'd stick with it if u can. Maybe reduce ur dose to 500mgs and see how that goes. Are u splitting up the injection doses? I wouldnt switch to the deca unless ur running some test with it. Hope this helps bro and good luck!

OG

maybe ill just switch to the sust then, i definatley dont want to reduce the weights than im using because im making fantastic gains, ill just throw in some otc stuff like you guys suggested, thanks OG...take care

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    maybe ill just switch to the sust then, i definatley dont want to reduce the weights than im using because im making fantastic gains, ill just throw in some otc stuff like you guys suggested, thanks OG...take care
    I feelya bro! Im having elbow problems and moving up to heavier weights has contributed. Just keep that in mind if the otc stuff doesnt help. I took a week off and reduced the weight i was lifting and now im feeling better. Not 100% yet but enough to be able to increase the weights again. Hope u feel better bro! take care

OG

thanks again for the help, im trading my training parter his 200mg/ml cyp for my 250mg/ml enant, not the most equal of trades but he can handle the sickness and i can handle the cyp, so it works out well, thanks again for eveyrhing!

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    I've experienced flu like symptoms too and I switched to splitting my injections to twice weekly, instead of doing it all in one day.

That seemed to work for *me*.

Note: This was with T-400 though.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Sadly, QV enan has given MANY people I know flu like symptoms...some severe. This is shitty cuz I liked the stuff.

yah ive been doing it twice weekly (monday/thursday) and still 1.5cc each day and im getting flu symptoms...shame because i been getting those 50cc jugs for a fucking steal...

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Like OG said bro 50mg of Vioxx once a day and switch to the Sust u have. That's my final thoughts bro. That really sucks to hear. I wouldnt mind getting my hands on one of those QV 50ml jugs too, but after everthing I have heard. I think I'll pass.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey djdjdjdj, I heard the same thing about the qv jugs enan but do you think the 10ml bottles hurts as much cause i just finished my tt enan and fixing to open my qv enan, im also stacking eq/test/ deca (for shoulder) I ran eq/test/winny for 10 weeks and wk10-13 winny 50mg ed but think eq took a while to kick in, a matter of fact it was around the 7th week before i saw sweet results but thats why im extending this cycle to 12-15 weeks, is that why your cycle is 15 weeks long with the eq in it?

yah, i think im cutting it to 10 weeks though, im anxious to cut...and i heard the 10cc bottles do not hurt at all, just the 50cc because of more BA, best of luck

Thread Information