Sir-Az is offline New Member

Talking Anabol 5mg (Methandienone)

Hi everyone,

i am 20 years old and am starting Anabol 5mg (Methandienone) tomorrow, i am planning on having five a day, i was just wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions i have....

(1) i am after bulking up mainly as i am quite skinny, do i need to go the gym on these as i have been told these will put weight on you even if you dont go to the gym? do they work if you dont go to the gym?

(2) has anyone ever had these tablets before and what are they like?

(3) any advice at all....

thanks for reading my post

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your weight and height? How long have you been training? What is your diet like?

Do not start taking steroids tomorrow.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    this day keeps getting longer..
    just dont take them.. you apparently dont even work out, have very little to no knowledge on this stuff..

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir-Az View Post
    Hi everyone,

i am 20 years old and am starting Anabol 5mg (Methandienone) tomorrow, i am planning on having five a day, i was just wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions i have....

(1) i am after bulking up mainly as i am quite skinny, do i need to go the gym on these as i have been told these will put weight on you even if you dont go to the gym? do they work if you dont go to the gym?

What!!!!!? Do I need to go to the gym. What the hell kinda of question is that. If you skinny and need to put on weight its the new supplement called foodadrol. Do NOT take steroids under any circumstances unless you are ready for the consequences. Geez it just keeps getting worse today...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    oh boy... like they all said, look to better diet first. you NEED to workout to get bigger. gravity can only help you put on so much weight...

definitely do not take anything tomorrow, or the rest of this year for that matter.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Oh boy.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years...umm...hours...umm no that's not it... training history?
    pct knowledge?

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Steroids are not magic beans. You don't take them in isolation and expect results.

Here is the best explanation for the necessity of intense physical exercise for muscle growth.

"We all understand that weight training is fundamental to growing muscle tissue.
    To date, no "sit on your ass and get huge and ripped" pill has been invented. The reason is that a number of changes take place in your local muscle tissues during intense training that are vital to the growth process. Without these early changes, growth is difficult if not impossible to stimulate. So for our purposes, we will start here. Training is the "trigger" in the anabolic process. More specifically, it is the localized cellular damage that weight training produces that will first set us down the road of anabolism. The body will respond by repairing this damage, and in the process will try to adapt by making itself stronger. Muscle growth is always a circular process, with a step back (damage) being necessary to take any steps forward."
    Last edited by anon03191970; 12-08-2008 at 09:55 PM.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^The old "MAGIC BEAN" line.....its becoming a classic here at AR.....

sinny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    What!!!!!? Do I need to go to the gym. What the hell kinda of question is that. If you skinny and need to put on weight its the new supplement called foodadrol. Do NOT take steroids under any circumstances unless you are ready for the consequences. Geez it just keeps getting worse today...

sinny is offline Junior Member
    Hi everyone,

i make no secret if im asked of the fact that i juice and so do quite a few guys in the gym i own,sht i have been cruising,cycle,cruise for years now and the amount of young men and even the odd woman that join the gym then ask (do you take steroids ) and think thats is all you have to do to grow,well the numbers are getting ridiculas..When you try educate them and talk about protein synthsis,satalite cells,rest,cycles,pct..they look at you like your crazy...Is it just me or has everybody in the world jumped onto the steroid band wagon without any knowledge/education on the subject...Imeen come on,do you really think you didnt have to train..

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well guys some steroids are developed and medically prescribed to put on weight,,, and that has nothing to do with working out or goin to gym. Not saying this kid is one of them but we prb should lighten up on the guy a little.
    Last edited by chuckt12345; 12-09-2008 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Well guys some steroids are developed and medically prescribed to put on weight,,, and that has nothing to do with working out or goin to gym. Not saying this kid is one of them but we prb should lighten up on the guy a little.
    No, we shouldnt lighten up on these people.....Anadrol is used to keep and put weight on aids patients, but we take it for the same reasons...except when we take it, we are healthy adults, that want to put on quality weight, and you CANNOT DO THAT WITHOUT WORKING OUT....

the aids patients who are using anadrol to keep weight on them, are not conscerned about putting mass muscle on, they just want to live...

Most if not all steroids , were created for medical purposes, and we have manipulated the use to get bigger....

I couldnt let this one go....HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOING TO THE GYM.... Are you crazy...fine, take your steroids , dont go to the gym, and be a fat weakling your entire life....

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    DONT USE AS BRO PLS!!! Who ever told you this is very very Stupid. Start going to the gym and eat right.

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I couldnt let this one go....HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOING TO THE GYM.... Are you crazy...fine, take your steroids, dont go to the gym, and be a fat weakling your entire life....
    I was meaning the medical purpose a-50 and most aas was not developed with the whole work out scene in mind. Im not sayin dont go to the gym, i was tryin to say dont run the kid off cause he asks stupid questions. He's new and wants info and ive just been seeing this on the board alot that people team up on newbies and make them feel stupid. AND POOF you never see them on here again.
    Last edited by chuckt12345; 12-09-2008 at 02:45 PM.

I was meaning the medical purpose a-50 and most aas was not developed with the whole work out scene in mind.
    exctly what i said in post 12.......

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    He's a troll, no one's that naive, one big wind up.

^^^^^^what?????

^^^^^^what?????
    lol he referring to original poster.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^^what?????
    LOL, calm down big boy, as Chuck said, the OP's a troll.

i am calm as a cucumber.....i just didnt know where that came from, and thought i missed something....and i guess i did....lol

Thread Information