Thread: concerned????

romeo1978 is offline New Member

concerned????

My friend is about to start taking deca 300. He is looking for the most out of it. He wants to be huge. Can anyone reccomend how he should take the
    10cc bottle ( what dosages and how often )????

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell your "friend" not to do it. Lets hear some stats?

Quote Originally Posted by romeo1978 View Post
    My friend is about to start taking deca 300. He is looking for the most out of it. He wants to be huge. Can anyone reccomend how he should take the
    I have but, he insist.

Describe your friend what are his stats?

Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    Describe your friend what are his stats?
    200 5'9 lil chunky but muscular

Age? How long has be been training? Whats is diet like? BF%?

5'9 and a chunky 200 tells me diet is off.

200 5'9 lil chunky but muscular
    30, trained for about 4 years have taken off for the last 2, except occasional
    bouts here and there. serious about getting back into it. im 59 200 pounds. dont know exact body fat. i eat anything and everything.

Here's the run down

1. deca is a bad idea to run by itself, it will shut you down

2. your friend hasn't been serious in the gym for 2 years and steroids are not magic

3. his diet and training are off and without those 2 steroids will not give him gains he wants, he will do more harm than good

4. he hasn't done any research and doesn't know what he's doing

fanatic is offline Member
    Classic... I still get amused, though.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I did not kow that the bottles even came in 10cc sizes! But he, or you, have to do some research on your own to see what the complimntary compounds are. I liked sus 250 with it myself. I wasn't in shape and didn't have all the knowledge I think I should have but had crazy results that I was more than pleased with. Good luck. BTW, if he really only has one bottle of 10 ml , and not 10cc, then it won't be enough to do anything useful with so when he gets his crap together and gets what he needs then get enough deca to make a difference. In the mean time get him a diet regimen and get his arsch on the one thing that will benefit him the most, a gym memebership and make sure he is on it. bad habits will not be overcome by Any steroid

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I did not kow that the bottles even came in 10cc sizes! But he, or you, have to do some research on your own to see what the complimntary compounds are. I liked sus 250 with it myself. I wasn't in shape and didn't have all the knowledge I think I should have but had crazy results that I was more than pleased with. Good luck. BTW, if he really only has one bottle of 10 ml , and not 10cc, then it won't be enough to do anything useful with so when he gets his crap together and gets what he needs then get enough deca to make a difference. In the mean time get him a diet regimen and get his arsch on the one thing that will benefit him the most, a gym memebership and make sure he is on it. bad habits will not be overcome by Any steroid
    Bro...seriously??...Anyway to the OP..your "friend" is an idiot...Let him burn.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    bouts here and there. serious about getting back into it. im 59 200 pounds. dont know exact body fat. i eat anything and everything.
    Soo...its your friend?? Or you?? Make up your mind.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I guess I need sleep I was thinking that 10ml was 1cc even though I know better. either way it still isn;t enough. I agree with you statements!

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    You or your friend, whichever, is an idiot! 10cc is nowhere near enough and you clearly do not know enough about the substances you want to inject into your body and the harm they can do when abused....

Deca with no test = erectile dysfunction

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He sounds like he barely exercises and is out of shape. Steroids are a waste for him. Tell him to "get back into it" for several months before he considers taking anything.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol....I didn't even catch that. It is him!

does anyone have anything positive to say about my friend with his one bottle of deca 300 10ml vial? can anyone reccomend how he should use this to achieve the optimal growth out of it? can anyone help him?

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    If you said "Your Friend" is chunky I suggest to work on the diet first before even thinking of AS.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    does anyone have anything positive to say about my friend with his one bottle of deca 300 10ml vial? can anyone reccomend how he should use this to achieve the optimal growth out of it? can anyone help him?
    Just admit that your friend is actually you, and we might be more inclined to help....you hav already slipped a couple of times...justbe a man, and say i hav 1 bottle of deca 300, how should I take it....

#47 is offline Junior Member
    he shouldnt take it, thats how lol

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just not a good idea to do it without test and without any knowledge of steroids . But if HE insists on doin it,, 300mg/wk would prb not shut him down.

Sierra Mike is offline New Member
    I use the Deca 300/10mLs too. I use one mL per week, which should is 300mgs. A 10mL vial lasts 10 weeks. I am also taking a lot of creatine and protein to help out with muscle growth. I do an hour of cardio in the mornings before work and heavy lifting in the evenings after work. I would recommend that your friend spends a few months getting in shape before starting the cycle though. Also, proper diet is essential to the effectiveness of a cycle, so I would suggest that your friend invest in Tosca Reno's book, The Eat Clean Diet. It is full of delicious recipes that are very healthy. I would also recommend that your friend stack test with the deca to keep from shutting down. (i didnt stack test with my deca and my wife is pissed). I hope this helps!
    -Sierra Mike

Thread Information