Frankiedez is offline New Member

hey guys iim new here

well first off im 21 6 foot about 195 pounds ii haven't worked out in a good year and my diet is pretty bad never really gained weight no matter what i was eating now its catching up 2 me and i want to get in shape ....i use to work out and was taking test and deca but that was a few years back not really into getting big anymore just toned and cut up now ..but i started to work out again today and i use to box so im getting back into it ...my ? is ii bought a bunch of cutting stuff that my friend told me to buy but dont no how to take it if someone can help me out and give me a good work out plan to get toned i would appreciate it alot thanks ....the stuff ii have bought is clenbuterol ii dont no the name its in chines so sorrie for that and i also have univet tren 100 ...uni stan 50...uni primo 100 ...and uni-oxavar 10...ii dont no what ones i should take and when so if anyone can help thanks alot hope to here from all of yous soon

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiedez View Post
    well first off im 21 6 foot about 195 pounds ii haven't worked out in a good year and my diet is pretty bad never really gained weight no matter what i was eating now its catching up 2 me and i want to get in shape ....i use to work out and was taking test and deca but that was a few years back not really into getting big anymore just toned and cut up now ..but i started to work out again today and i use to box so im getting back into it ...my ? is ii bought a bunch of cutting stuff that my friend told me to buy but dont no how to take it if someone can help me out and give me a good work out plan to get toned i would appreciate it alot thanks ....the stuff ii have bought is clenbuterol ii dont no the name its in chines so sorrie for that and i also have univet tren 100 ...uni stan 50...uni primo 100 ...and uni-oxavar 10...ii dont no what ones i should take and when so if anyone can help thanks alot hope to here from all of yous soon
    You are in no position to take anything!! Exercise and proper diet will get you where you wanna be...If in a year you have been consistantly exercising...then MAYBE consider using something...til then...man up and hit the gym hard!

so while im working out i shouldn't take any of that stuff iim not talking about takeing it now maby in a few months

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    You are in no position to take anything!! Exercise and proper diet will get you where you wanna be...If in a year you have been consistantly exercising...then MAYBE consider using something...til then...man up and hit the gym hard!
    A few months is not enough... With proper diet and training (emphasis on the diet), you will be able achieve any fat loss goals you set...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    No maybe do a cycle in a year or two. First get your diet in check, train hard, and you MUST educate yourself, steriods can cause more harm if your not educated on thier use.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiedez View Post
    so while im working out i shouldn't take any of that stuff iim not talking about takeing it now maby in a few months
    Research the stuff you have.....clen is great but its mainly used to drop weight.....stan(winnie) IMO is a hardener...tren is awesome but if you aren't in great shape to start with...you'll fukk yourself up..and its kinda toxic.....var..another hardener....and primo...IMO is not worth the trouble loading it into a pin and shooting it. Plus you don't have any test...which is pretty much a must when using those compounds you mentioned.

ok thanks everyone im just trying to get pointed into the right direction ....and thanks for everyones help im gonna look into the stuff i have and just hit the gym hard

I like guys like you who really feel that the advice is right and behave like a good boy.Keep coming to this place and you will learn a lot.

Good luck

Thread Information