RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer

Oil Bubble 'Exploding'?????

So i did legs today....or tried.....

my legs didn't feel right from the get go....and then on my 9th rep of 315 i felt this horrendous pop in my leg outer quad and alot of pain....not like drop the weight pain but it hurt. So after that it has hurt since depending on what position it's put in.

NOW, it can't be coincidence that it hurts EXACTLY where i inject that leg...and i've not injected there since last wednesday....so i had knee wraps on pretty tight, and i'm hoping, praying, thinking that this was some kind of bubble of oil in there that got really pressurized from the wraps and the weight and kinda busted out and that's why it hurts???? I almost think this has happened before but i was just wondering if anyone else has had it happen?
    It's not torn either.....not balled up or anything, looks just like the right one

curly20 is offline New Member
    Was there blood or anything? I've had gear pimples that were just oil that have exploded, which is f-ing disgusting. But never in my leg or injection sites just like on my chest or back.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    wouldn't a super compressed ball of oil cause damage when it blows up inside your leg?

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    wouldn't a super compressed ball of oil cause damage when it blows up inside your leg?
    well yea....hence why i feel injured...but nothing catastrophic....

Quote Originally Posted by curly20 View Post
    Was there blood or anything? I've had gear pimples that were just oil that have exploded, which is f-ing disgusting. But never in my leg or injection sites just like on my chest or back.
    no it was all inside.....

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    well yea....hence why i feel injured...but nothing catastrophic....
    i meant more catastrophic. i would say if it doesn't feel like something really bad happened then just leave it alone for a few days and hope it gets better. and if not, then something really bad probably happened.

i meant more catastrophic. i would say if it doesn't feel like something really bad happened then just leave it alone for a few days and hope it gets better. and if not, then something really bad probably happened.
    how could oil shifting inside a muscle be catastrophic? even if it kinda busted itself outta the muscle....muscle damage...same thing happens when you workout...so it'll heal just like after a workout

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    The few times I injured myself at the gym, the pain was minor at the gym, but felt real bad later. You might want to ice it.

I can't imagine it was the oil from an injection a week ago. I lift heavy as usually with minor swelling from previous injections.

how could oil shifting inside a muscle be catastrophic? even if it kinda busted itself outta the muscle....muscle damage...same thing happens when you workout...so it'll heal just like after a workout
    well if it managed to build up that much pressure it would find the softest thing and go through it. much more than breaking down muscle fibers; actually going through muscle or fat. but it sounds like something else.. i can't imagine oil sitting in a nice little pool for that long

well if it managed to build up that much pressure it would find the softest thing and go through it. much more than breaking down muscle fibers; actually going through muscle or fat. but it sounds like something else.. i can't imagine oil sitting in a nice little pool for that long
    how in hell could it be coincidence that it hurts EXACTLY where i inject????? that can't be coincidence

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    No offense but that is the stupidest F-cking thing I have heard in a long time......lol

You my friend either popped a ligament, or my likely a tendon on your lateral leg.

how in hell could it be coincidence that it hurts EXACTLY where i inject????? that can't be coincidence
    i don't know, all i have to go off is your account of it. maybe you just broke down too much muscle by injecting there and it was a weak spot in your leg. but oil staying there exactly still for a week?? if you think thats the case then i don't see how you aren't more concerned

EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT SAID THAT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE AND DIDN'T GIVE IT ANY CREDENCE NEED CRUCIFIED

the fact is that it happened again.....and the only common denominator was the injection.....even a different leg.......i don't know if everyone on this site trains like a complete pansy ass....but if you don't.....don't inject quads.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55;45***82
    EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT SAID THAT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE AND DIDN'T GIVE IT ANY CREDENCE NEED CRUCIFIED

the fact is that it happened again.....and the only common denominator was the injection.....even a different leg.......i don't know if everyone on this site trains like a complete pansy ass....but if you don't.....don't inject quads.
    Nah man, you've hurt yourself i think. I could be wrong though. Why did you shoot in your leg again?

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Nah man, you've hurt yourself i think. I could be wrong though. Why did you shoot in your leg again?
    what do you mean? volume? last time was prolly 2ml.....this time 1.75ml......muscle 'pulled' or whatever the **** you want to call it....in EXACTLY the injection spot

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    No offense but that is the stupidest F-cking thing I have heard in a long time......lol

You my friend either popped a ligament, or my likely a tendon on your lateral leg.
    i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i agree.
    you're retarded

Thread Information