Thread: First Cycle

MC0311 is offline New Member

First Cycle

Steriod newbie here obviously though I've looked into it over past years; however, commitments to the Marine Corps have made it close to impossible to run a successful cycle. I've been lifting intensly over the past 4 years, but am often away from the gym for extended bouts (3-4 months), again due to training w/ the Marine Corps. I currently weigh 170 lbs at 5'8'' and I'm around 8-10% BF.. I am blessed with a fast metabolism(I am coming back from 130lbs due to extended training and food deprivation etc. on field ops...MRE's are disgusting!) However, in previous years and as recently as 8 months ago I weighed 180 at around 8-10% BF. My strongest lift is my deadlift at 450 lbs followed not so closely by my weak ass squat ( I hate to squat) 345 lbs and lastly my bench at 325 lbs. Enough history though I'm finally looking into doing my first cycle because I have switched over to the reserves w/ the Corps; thus, I'll have more time etc. less frequency in training and more time obviously to spend "home". I'm not looking to get a ridiculous gain off my first cycle... I want to break into it softly. I'm planning on running this:

Medium Length Cycle (6-8 weeks)

-Weeks 1-8- Test Propionate - 100 mg EOD

-Weeks 9 & 10- AI- Aromasin 20mg ED

-Weeks 9 & 10- Serm- Nolvadex 20 mg ED

-Weeks 9 & 19- HCG - 250iu as recommended on this board everday

Should I have extra Nolvadex or Clomid on had for estrogen issues? Or Should I not worry about it?

Recommendations? Alterations? Let me know.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i think that cycle looks very good and simple for a newbie... as long as you can handle the everyother day injections. if you wanted to u could throw in some d-bol at 40mg a day for a kickstart, but its not needed. i would always recomend having extra anti-e's or a.i.'s just incase you encounter a problem. better safe than sorry, ya know. but i dought you will need it.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    325 lbs bench, thats 150 kilos, **** thats strong for a guy 180. Your cycle . . .

You need to run the aromasin and nolva for at least four weeks and I am confused by your HCG protocol . . . week 9 and 19!? Probably not needed for a test only cycle. Another thing, people will probably advise every day injections when using prop, so if your not put off by the needle this would be the way to go, if your not too fond perhaps op for enanthate with twice weekly injects.

I would have some nolva and adex (or letro) on hand for potential gyno issues whilst on cycle.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    your definately quicker at typing than me RBIZZY!

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah my bad, if your going to use hcg u need to use it before the nolva and aromasin . and like^^^richtries said its prob not needed on such a light cycle... extend your pct to 4 weeks, drop the hcg and begine the pct 3 days after last test injection....

RBIZZY is offline Member
    lol yeah but ur better at catching everything than i am.. i totally skipped over the pct..lol

I apologize I meant 9 and 10

So the alterations that are required would be extend my PCT to weeks 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 with 20 mg of Nolvadex and 20 mg of Aromasin ED for those 4 weeks...and to drop the HCG due to light cycle and have extra Nolva or Clomid on hand for any estrogen issues.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah pretty much. its a light cycle so you shouldnt have any problems running into estrogen during, but everyone reacts differently so i would say better safe than sorry. just remember to start pct 3 days after last test injection. u should be pleased with that cycle.

Thread Information