Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tren and Clen - can they be used together?

trying_hard is offline New Member

Tren and Clen - can they be used together?

Hi All,

I am new to this website and I wanted to ask a question - and I hope I can get a swift answer!!

I have been taking Trenbolone Enanthate for a little while now - with great success! I have noticed strength increases and significant quality mass building as well as good fat burning qualities.

I have gone from around 17% body fat to around 11% now.
    I want to shed this thin(ish) layer of fat from my mid-section and so I began looking at cutting steroids .

I hear Clenbutrol is a popular choice and I have read some interesting FAQs.

My question is this: Can I keep the muscle I've worked hard to get by remaining on trenbolone, whilst adding Clenbutrol on a daily basis for FAt burning??

I hear that Trenbolone is good by itself for fat burning, but I may have reached a plateau now. My diet is good (and rather bland!) I used to be very very lean 10 years ago - having done thai-boxing for years. Back then I was around 3% fat - and yes - this may sound incredible (I was very thin indeed). I want to reduce this fat I have - down to maybe 7%

Is Tren and Clen the way to do it?

Many Thanks in anticipation for your help!!!
    P.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by trying_hard View Post
    Hi All,

I am new to this website and I wanted to ask a question - and I hope I can get a swift answer!!

I have been taking Trenbolone Enanthate for a little while now - with great success! I have noticed strength increases and significant quality mass building as well as good fat burning qualities.

I have gone from around 17% body fat to around 11% now.
    I want to shed this thin(ish) layer of fat from my mid-section and so I began looking at cutting steroids .

I hear Clenbutrol is a popular choice and I have read some interesting FAQs.

My question is this: Can I keep the muscle I've worked hard to get by remaining on trenbolone, whilst adding Clenbutrol on a daily basis for FAt burning??

I hear that Trenbolone is good by itself for fat burning, but I may have reached a plateau now. My diet is good (and rather bland!) I used to be very very lean 10 years ago - having done thai-boxing for years. Back then I was around 3% fat - and yes - this may sound incredible (I was very thin indeed). I want to reduce this fat I have - down to maybe 7%

Is Tren and Clen the way to do it?

Many Thanks in anticipation for your help!!!
    P.
    Welcome
    oh boy, where to start?
    3%bf? ok skip that, let's start here:
    how much tren are you taking, how long have you taken it, and how long do you plan to take it?

re: tren & clen

Hi - and thenaks for responding to my thread!
    I take minimal dose of tren - to give me a bit of a push.
    When I say minimal - I am talking 0.5 ml once every 5 days or so.
    This may be too little? I have notice great results for me though. I dont wanna' die too early! lol.

P.

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been on the tren for? Do you have a planned PCT? How long do you plan on running the tren for?... That's basically what Big said but you didn't answer him

Quote Originally Posted by jp2007 View Post
    How long have you been on the tren for? Do you have a planned PCT? How long do you plan on running the tren for?... That's basically what Big said but you didn't answer him
    Hi,
    I have been on tren for about 6 weeeks now (2nd cycle). What is a PCT? Is that when you plan to come off the tren? If so, I normally just come straight off and give my body a greak for about a month, whilst sometimes using creatine.

Not sure how long I plan to use tren for - perhaps until i reach my goal - which for me would be to shed this fat and put some quality muscle on. I fairly happy with my size.

Can (or should I) use clen and tren together? If so, how much doze and how often?

Big
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    you should not be taking anything. you should immediately stop using anything, go read in the pct section, learn how to run a proper pct, run pct now, then learn what you are doing before you seriously hurt yourself (if you haven't already).

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^ What big said.. Hopefully you didn't mess yourself up

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    oh boy, tren with no pct at any dose is a sure fire way to make your penis not inflate for awhile. Tren every 5 days at .5mg...how many mg and what ester?

What you're doing is totally wrong.

I wouldn't say tren and clen make a great combo. For me it brought discomfort to a new level. Hot sweaty, jittery, tired. It made me get these strange panic attacks where I'd be light headed and sweating my balls off to the point it soaked through my clothes. It looked awful when I was wearing scubs in surgery one min totally dry then the next min looked like someone spayed me with a garden hose.

Hi Thanks for all the info guys.
    In response:
    Having looked at PCT according to one source you are supposed to take it 3 days after your last tren dose, and continue taking for 3 weeks.
    http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/clomid-hcg.aspx

I am 32, 6'1", weigh 78kg.

with respect to dosage - I take 0.5 ml of tren - I am not sure what the conversion to mg is. According to source you are supposed to take 40-70mg every 3 days or so. I have even read doses of 200-600mg per week as well.

I know my dose is very low. I don't want to turn in to a monster. Can anyone clarify what 0.5 ml of tren is in mg ???

I thik I have answered your questions???
    P.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hope you arent just taking tren . You should know the mg/ml strength of your gear no one here can tell you.

The strength is 100mg / ml
    its from Edited Labs

Big
    when to start pct would be determined by the ester, not the compound.
    is it tren a, tren e, hex, tri, etc?

70mg of tren every week
    dose is too low for any real benifit
    but not too low to drop your natural test production next to zero and create 100% of the testicular atrophy and HPTA suppression.
    zdlotus likes this.

Having looked at PCT according to one source you are supposed to take it 3 days after your last tren dose, I am 32, 6'1", weigh 78kg.

I know my dose is very low. I don't want to turn in to a monster. Can anyone clarify what 0.5 ml of tren is in mg ???

P.
    78x2.23= 174 pounds at 6'1''
    aka wtf are you doing with steroids , you have no muscle

you aren't going to get anything out of a dose that low except ED

Tren E does not clear in 3 days...at least 2 weeks
    (neither does tren A imo but that's another subject)

thanks for your info Kratos.
    How do you work it out to be 70mg. It would be useful to know for future usage.
    If 100mg = 1ml, then is it not 50mg for .5 ml ??

Could I be permanently damaged now that I have not used PCT before? I intend to purchase some today!!

What would you suggest a better dose of tren would be? I using Trenbolone Enanthate .
    I'm growing weary of editing your posts, twice in one thread you have broken the rules.
    Big

thanks for your info Kratos.
    How do you work it out to be 70mg. It would be useful to know for future usage.
    If 100mg = 1ml, then is it not 50mg for .5 ml ??

Could I be permanently damaged now that I have not used PCT before? I intend to purchase some today!!

What would you suggest a better dose of tren would be? I using Trenbolone Enanthate .
    I
    best wishes
    P.
    if the tren is 100mg / ml and you take half a ml then that's 50mg
    50mg = 10 mg per day
    7 days in a week = 70
    I took calculus in college, can ya tell? lol.

I would say don't do tren...and yeah do a pct now
    get yourself some nolvadex and take 20mg for about 6 weeks along with about 0.5mg of arimidex or 25 mg of aromasin everyday.

You need to focus on the basics, and you jumped into steroids with a total lack of knowledge. Take a step back, this stuff isn't that complicated. You need to do a lot of reading so you know what you're doing.

Read all the beginner material.
    Last edited by Kratos; 12-11-2008 at 10:42 AM.

Big
    well if it's .5 every 5 days or so, and there are 7 days in a week...

Big
    kratos beat me
    I was too busy editing to respond.

Big

Thanks for your help everyone.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    so its 100mg enanthate .. said enanthate in first post.. sure it isnt acetate
    still looking for this answer.. would determine when you start pct..
    also creates other issues concerning your dose..

hi - its definately enanthate !!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    then pct would be 2 weeks after

kratos says use nolvadex for 6 weeks after cycle. If pct is to start 2 weeks after cycle ends then there is a 2 month gap. Is this normal. Is there anything that could/should be done during this gap to minimise muscle loss?

kratos says use nolvadex for 6 weeks after cycle. If pct is to start 2 weeks after cycle ends then there is a 2 month gap. Is this normal. Is there anything that could/should be done during this gap to minimise muscle loss?
    yeah, that's about how long it will take to get your test levels back to baseline and one of the reasons why what you're doing is so silly.

take food and exercise
    plan better next time

Thanks for all your help Kratos
    I have ordered some nolvadex and will take 20mg for about 6 weeks.

What is the 0.5mg of arimidex used for? Doesn't the nolvadex take care of all the PCT requirements?

I will later start to use 2ml of tren e every 5 days - that is 210mg per week I believe. That it x3 my dosage now and I have seen really good results on just 70mg / week.

My eating is excellent. My training is tough. I wanted to try steroids ti give me a push as I have reached a plateau. There is so much info on the internet I found it all very overwhelming. Thanks to your help I know I gonna' be doing things in a safer way.

much appreciated,
    P.

Big
    I will later start to use 2ml of tren e every 5 days - that is 210mg per week I believe. That it x3 my dosage now and I have seen really good results on just 70mg / week.
    terrible idea

'Big' I realise that you no doubt know an awful lot about steroid uage - so why don't you share this knowledge instead of offering useless remarks like 'terrible idea'.

P.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    you should not be taking anything. you should immediately stop using anything, go read in the pct section, learn how to run a proper pct, run pct now, then learn what you are doing before you seriously hurt yourself (if you haven't already).
    usefull knowlege, posted and ignored^

PKMann51 is offline Junior Member
    dude listen to everybody here they will help.. also look at educational section and DEFINITELY look at diet section.. also would like to hear kratos opinion on tren a longer than thought to get out body

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Are you running Tren by itself? hmmm...out of curiousity, has anyone ever ran tren by itself?..what are your results so far tryhard?

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Research will get you father in the long run than jumping into silly things like planning out a steroid cycle without having a good PCT ready for afterwards. Your body will be shutdown for a while if you do not have this planned out and could risk alot of future problems for you.

Be smart, listen to what they tell you on here, even if they are rude about it.

Big
    'Big' I realise that you no doubt know an awful lot about steroid uage - so why don't you share this knowledge instead of offering useless remarks like 'terrible idea'.

P.
    ok, my apologies. I'm at work, and often when I'm busy I try to give a concise response to let someone know if they are on the right path or not. I do this in the hopes that someone will be interested in their own health and well-being enough to stop, research, and learn how they should be doing things. I like to help those that help themselves, not spoon feed those that just jump head first into something without the slightest clue what they are doing. the "cycle" you started makes it clear you have no idea about suppression, HPTA, what you are doing short and long term to your hormone levels, nothing. I suggested you learn the right way to do things, as there are educational threads all over this board that answer those questions. instead of taking this advise, you suggest a worse cycle than you were on, one which certainly will cause you adverse health issues.

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Tren is not for beginners either. You are better off running a PCT right now of Nolva for 6weeks, researching all over this forum and google too. Once you have a great knowledge of what these compounds do, like Big said, you can consider yourself ready for AAS. I have researched for well over two years before I jumped into anything. It's just something I would not be able to do if I had no clue what I was doing to my body.

thanks everybody. Zodiac: Yes I have been running Tren E by itself. Results were amazing. Big - I am going to research now - thanks for youre advice. I got in to this by a 'Huge' friend of mine - he obviously did not explain about this enough. I will take full responsibility and get myself sorted out now. cheers everybody.

Question for you gurus: If Tren is like x times much stronger than test (we all know this) then why must you run test with it? Can't you just run it with an oral and treat it like any other cycle?....Trying hard you're a good subject for this because you are currently running this, questions for you brother, how is your libido?
    zdlotus likes this.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66 View Post
    Question for you gurus: If Tren is like x times much stronger than test (we all know this) then why must you run test with it? Can't you just run it with an oral and treat it like any other cycle?....Trying hard you're a good subject for this because you are currently running this, questions for you brother, how is your libido?
    I will chime in before the op. 19nor groups typically shut down your natural test production from the very first shot, and the numerous reasons why we function better with test in our system are already posted. I'd say out of every 20 or so guys who try it, 1 or 2 seem to do fine, but they are definitely in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMann51 View Post
    dude listen to everybody here they will help.. also look at educational section and DEFINITELY look at diet section.. also would like to hear kratos opinion on tren a longer than thought to get out body
    it's just so supressive as well as it's metabolites being supressive. You can start pct 3 days after tren ace, but that doesn't mean your test levels are going to come back. I would say recovery of natty test levels doesn't begin until at least 2 weeks post tren cycle, even though the anabolic benifits are gone. Best way to deal with it is run the test a few weeks longer then tren. If I were using E I'd make it a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I will chime in before the op. 19nor groups typically shut down your natural test production from the very first shot, and the numerous reasons why we function better with test in our system are already posted. I'd say out of every 20 or so guys who try it, 1 or 2 seem to do fine, but they are definitely in the minority.
    I wasn't one of the lucky 1 or 2 in 20.
    Ran tren alone and it sucked big time. Had to stop after 5 weeks because I was so depressed. Had the chance to have sex and couldn't also.

Thank you for your response Big, either way your body will still shut down its own test production with the introduction of synthetic Testosterone or Tren . I think I may guinea pig this idea by injecting low dose of tren ace to start. It is fascinating how biologically different we all are, our response to the same drugs is very interesting.
    Last edited by zodiac66; 12-12-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information