Atomini is offline Banned

AAS making penis more vascular?

Yes, this is a serious thread.

It's now been about a year and a half since I started cycling on and off AAS, and I have found that my dick is ALOT more vascular than before I started. Could it be due to an increase in RBC from using anabolic steroids ? I'm currently on a tren cycle and it seems to be even more pronounced right now. Curious as to whether anyone else has experienced this as well?

It's become more ribbed for her pleasure now .

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Mine was always like this (i know too much info)

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    very possible, there is a lot of research being done on growth factors now. Growth factors such as VEGF and FGF can induce vascular growth. Specifically if they can be used to re-grow blood vessels in the heart post heart attack.

I haven't done any recent reading on what causes their release but it would take me at least an hour to figure it and answer with any definity, and I don't feel like it.

It could be some of the compounds play a role in release of growth factors relating to vasculature. For example tren increases IGF-1 levels and that triggers vascular growth factors I think but don't quote me.It could be all the new muscle tissue you are growing requires new blood vessels therefore you are releasing more blood vessel related growth factors and they are fairly non specifie...ie they reach the penis.

Although the balls don't have a sub-q fat layer (as well as your eye lids) penis does. AKA if your bodyfat goes down the blood vessels there may be more visable.

So yeah, maybe you have more blood vessels and maybe you just see more.

More speed bumps = more friction for her pleasure
    Last edited by Kratos; 12-11-2008 at 10:05 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    For penis question go to the penis section.........

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    very possible, there is a lot of research being done on growth factors now. Growth factors such as VEGF and FGF can induce vascular growth. Specifically if they can be used to re-grow blood vessels in the heart post heart attack.

I haven't done any recent reading on what causes their release but it would take me at least an hour to figure it and answer with any definity, and I don't feel like it.

It could be some of the compounds play a role in release of growth factors relating to vasculature. For example tren increases IGF-1 levels and that triggers vascular growth factors I think but don't quote me.It could be all the new muscle tissue you are growing requires new blood vessels therefore you are releasing more blood vessel related growth factors and they are fairly non specifie...ie they reach the penis.

Although the balls don't have a sub-q fat layer (as well as your eye lids) penis does. AKA if your bodyfat goes down the blood vessels there may be more visable.

So yeah, maybe you have more blood vessels and maybe you just see more.

More speed bumps = more friction for her pleasure
    You're right, i've been noticing more vascularity elsewhere too (not just in the muscles, of course).

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    There you go, a penis cut cycle. Im more interested in bulking, never can have too much.

I haven't noticed a change at all, except when on caber. The erections are so hard, I feel like Im going to explode.

Thread Information