Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

I think it should be mandatory to post your…

...to post your age in the first line of every steroid related question, i have been reading a lot of posts in a past little while and it seems like a lot of them are written by people that are in early 20's and not even 20 yet. We all know how most of us feel about using gear at such a young age. I will say it again "GO NATURAL AS LONG AS YOU CAN, MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS AND YOUR GENETICS TO REACH YOUR NATURAL GOALS FIRST. GEAR IS NOT A QUICK FIX, MOST OF THE TIME YOU LOOSE MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE GAINED...period" A lot of those people do not know about proper exercise techniques as well as nutrition, and that is why they are not getting any gains naturally. Those are the issues all you youngsters should address first before wanting to jump the gun and start using.

XXL

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, but hollaring or even trying to help/suggest usually doesn't do anything...

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I agree .. most men don't mature physically until 21 or 22 yrs old. And to read posts about guys as young as 15 wanting to be on 'juice' .. not a wise choice at all!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Great post Mike!! I totally agree!! I think there are to many young people on here asking for advice about using AS. IMO the BEST and only advice we should give is as MIKE said "GO NATURAL AS LONG AS YOU CAN, MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS AND YOUR GENETICS TO REACH YOUR NATURAL GOALS FIRST. GEAR IS NOT A QUICK FIX, MOST OF THE TIME YOU LOOSE MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE GAINED...period" Its been a rule of mine to NOT give advice to anyone under the age of 21. And even at 21 i tell them it would be better to stay natural for as long as u can. Whats the rush? I had a 17 yr old PM me for advice?!? 17!! I thinki talked him out of it, but who knows. I know some bros have the opinion why not give them advice since they are going to use them anyways? I dont agree! AR.com should have the reputation that we DO NOT condone the use of AS for minors! jmo

OG

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I agree totaly. Wasn't their a guy who was 17 and just recently posted he had already done 2 cycles? I mean how impatient can you get about the process. It shows dedication is lacking and the pure want to get big out of vain
    I finished my first cycle right at 23 which is still too young to start. I probably should of waited another year or 2.

Great post Mike!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Great post XXL...hopefully some of our youngsters will read this...lets keep this on the top for a while!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    The one 19 yearold that has the leaky nips and no junk juice and is all f'd up. He did a cycle his 2nd gets all messed up and then is scared to go get help!? If you're man enough do this stuff be man enough to admit you f'd up and need help! I knew guys when I was like 16 or so who kept trying to get me to run a cycle I couldn't believe it. I knew guys from football and the gym who were running real long cycles. I was like 135 at the most and ripped but couldn't gain weight! They kept saying oh man the ONLY way you'll get bigger is by doing dbol and test. I mean you still have baby fat, no mature muscle and f'n up your systems. I think there needs to be more horror stories! Pop-up windows or something that shows some 17 or 18 year old that has bad gyno or that's just f'd up. Some horific pics of bad cycles to scare the needle out of there ass and let them know they need to weight!
    It also show you that a dealer is adealer and cash is cash no matter what it could do to a kid! and that's sad! You think that we're trying to get better and improve yet the guys supposedly trying to help is doing exactly what a street dealer does. He see's $$$$$$$$'s and that's it.

Originally posted by Pheedno
    I agree totaly. Wasn't their a guy who was 17 and just recently posted he had already done 2 cycles? I mean how impatient can you get about the process. It shows dedication is lacking and the pure want to get big out of vain
    I finished my first cycle right at 23 which is still too young to start. I probably should of waited another year or 2.

Great post Mike!
    Ya bro it was setsthesun! He proudly boasts that hes 17 and has done this and that..yadayadayada! Sorry not smart in my book!

OG

sound like setsthesun ain't all there man. No to smart eh.

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Great post Mike, I myself am only 20 and don't plan on touching gear for a few more years, I hope some of you youngster's will listen to the experienced guys on this site because they know what their talking about, I find it ridiculous reading post's of like 17 year old's talking about their first cycles and shit, your too young, understand that!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    I DON'T THINK KIDS SHOULD JUICE (especially under 20) but when they are 21 or 22 i really don't see that it's that big of deal. JUST MY OPINION. Madmax...

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    I will add this to the comments
    I was 20 yrs old and did a cycle of anadrol 50
    i belive it was 100mgs a day for 6 weeks(if memory serves correct)
    i grew too fast for my tendons and ligaments strenght went up to a crazy lvl. Blew my right shoulder out had to have surgery they took 1/4 in of bone out. i was no where near my genetic potential i had been training for 5 yrs then. Point is these guys are 1 billion percent right
    wait till your done growing i feel at least 22-25 yrs old. then take it slow and low dose.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I definately agree with ya Mike. I started my first at 20, and I wonder if I should have waited. Yeah I was 6'2" 275lbs at like 16% bf or so, but still wonder if I should have. As far as youngsters go, fuck, I think 18-19 is still too young. People like Bellicose (sp) that boast about all the dumb shit they have done, and are doing so young, just proves my and your point, that age has alot to do with it. Hell, at 17 I thought I knew everything about my diet and my workout...not so much. All in all, keep away from A.S until you can fully utilize what it has to offer.

TeenPL is offline Banned
    Originally posted by OGPackin

Ya bro it was setsthesun! He proudly boasts that hes 17 and has done this and that..yadayadayada! Sorry not smart in my book!

OG
    Ya'll are talking about Bellicose if i'm not mistaken. He's 18 now and is 3weeks post cycle and still 230lbs@10%bf. That's at 6'1". We occasionally lift together.
    He's had no problems from AS.

IMHO, most teens are not ready for juice, but then again there are the freaks that mature at a quick rate, and have their shit together. Peace

It would be great if AS was legal so we could finally set this issue to rest instead of a bunch of guys telling stories about their friends friends brothers lactating nipples. Education is the answer, don't simply tell them no. Aware them of the POSSIBLE dangers, and if they still want to, help them do it right.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    You have my vote Mike! I will have to admit at being a numbnuts and starting when I was 19 and I pissed my money away. I almost new nothing about proper diet and only new what my strength coach told me about lifting. I went through the yo-yo affect....get big, shrink, get big, shrink. I finally wised up and left the stuff alone for awhile and tained properly and worked on my diet. At 23 I had done alot of research and had my diet well managed and started AS use again. Since then nothing but solid gains. Hell I'm 25 now and still learn something new about AS use and diet all the time.

Sorry bro we'r talking about setsthesun.

i'm 17 years old You can check my stats and other pics of me on another topic in this forum. It's a few places down from this one. The title is "17"

And i dont agree with u that we should help them out becasue there going to do it anyway. The best and ONLY and advice should be to wait! Now, if someone takes it apon themselves to say "oh i mature faster so i can do it" is ridiculous! So now there playing Dr right? Not smart!

OG

Originally posted by TeenPL

Ya'll are talking about Bellicose if i'm not mistaken. He's 18 now and is 3weeks post cycle and still 230lbs@10%bf. That's at 6'1". We occasionally lift together.
    He's had no problems from AS.

No OG had it right, but now that you mention it. Belli was a naive bro who at 18 decided to partake in a cycle of slin...just plain ignorant about the biology of the body and it's process of growth. I don't care how big or mature he thought he was at 18. At that age their are too many processes that the body is going through to interupt it with needless supplementation of a dangerous add on to a cycle he should of waited to do for another 3-4years.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    so say some1 was 19 and peaked in their progress? do u think they should start AS? BTW,i cant see much 'maturing' between 19 + 20 so the age difference mean nothing.ie:juicing at 19 has the same effects as juicin at 20...

just my 2 cents

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have responded to at least 5 different threads from guys ranging in age 15-19 wanting to juice. The latest one being d_bol. I posted links to threads showing the dangers of using at such a young age but he is ignoring the advice given to him like any immature teenager.

Originally posted by d_bol
    Well i hate to sound ignorant but i have my gear and my sports mean so much to my dad, classmates and teachers, not to mention football or lax are my best way into college, I know im too young but im going to do it anyways and that might be a bad choice but ill have to deal with the reprocussions later.

Well, IMO i cant see how anyone "19 and peaked in their progress" could ever peak at that age. How is that possible? U mean in there minds they'v peaked because they want to take the quick/easy way and not work harder for it. Thats what u mean right? And IMO 20 is not old enough either. Where does it say 20 is ok but 19 isnt?

OG

OG, I think we need to quit wasting our breathe........if they don't want to listen to reason, there's not much we can do. Most of these young guys don't have the discipline it takes and jump on the wagon. Those are the ones that rely on the drug rather than proper diet and workouts.

nuke is offline Member
    Agreed , Agreed and Agreed....
    I HATE answering dumb questions. Especially when they answer theri own questions...E.G:

" Im 19, but do you think im REALLY to young to gear"
    " Im 17 and on my 3rd cycle, whats test ????"
    "I'm 18 and I'm running a D-BOL cycleonly, is that bad?"
    " Hey bro, Im new, can you get gear ?"

OK I have no beef with questions after you do some research, GOD KNOWS i help a ton of kids on here, (SOME THAT ARE NOW POSTING ADVICE ON HOW TO DO BULKING CYCLES???????? WTF ??)

but i digress, just read ,learn , then ask...

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Fully Agree Mike, I didnt start until after i was 24 and that was two years ago.

bumpiedy bump to the top

swim is offline New Member
    everyone has different reasons for juicing.. i think juicing around the age of 20 to enhance physical performace in a sport if you have trained hard for a number of years is ok. i dont understand how some people flame some of the younger guys who know what they are getting themselves into, when some of the older guys are 5'10 225 25% body fat, have lifted for 4months, and just want to look good when they go into thier job at genardis.

Originally posted by swim
    everyone has different reasons for juicing.. i think juicing around the age of 20 to enhance physical performace in a sport if you have trained hard for a number of years is ok. i dont understand how some people flame some of the younger guys who know what they are getting themselves into, when some of the older guys are 5'10 225 25% body fat, have lifted for 4months, and just want to look good when they go into thier job at genardis.
    Well first off, any person with 4 months of training should not gear. I don't give shit how old or "mature" they are or think they are.

The point being here is that a body in it's 15th,16th,17th,18th, blah blah blah year is not fully developed and should not be poluted with hormones, toxins, and chemicals that could hinder proper body function on a long term scale.
    This is not to say that a 25 year old wouldn't get some serious repercussions from juicing, we all take risk here, the difference is maturity not only in the body's development but also the maturity of the mind to intellegently handle the extremity of emotional and physical stress that steroids produce.

Every one of these teens don the road are going to wish they had waited regaurdless of side effects that occur in them.
    Matter of fact, I have yet to meet a person who questions their starting time besides the teens that don't consider all the factors.

Enough said on this subject. Some people just refuse to recognize the fact that they're falling victim to their own ignorance

Originally posted by Pheedno

Well first off, any person with 4 months of training should not gear. I don't give shit how old or "mature" they are or think they are.

The point being here is that a body in it's 15th,16th,17th,18th, blah blah blah year is not fully developed and should not be poluted with hormones, toxins, and chemicals that could hinder proper body function on a long term scale.
    This is not to say that a 25 year old wouldn't get some serious repercussions from juicing, we all take risk here, the difference is maturity not only in the body's development but also the maturity of the mind to intellegently handle the extremity of emotional and physical stress that steroids produce.

Every one of these teens don the road are going to wish they had waited regaurdless of side effects that occur in them.
    Matter of fact, I have yet to meet a person who questions their starting time besides the teens that don't consider all the factors.

Enough said on this subject. Some people just refuse to recognize the fact that they're falling victim to their own ignorance

AMEN!!!!! Brother.

Very well said Pheedno !!

OG

web03 is offline Associate Member
    Im 21 and this Thread really makes me think. I have been a dedicated weightlifter for 3 years....on and off for 4 years prior. I was dieting properly and working out with a moderately heavy weight but no matter what i did I couldnt gain. So thats when I tried AAS. I guess i could have waited longer but i "think" that was my peak and it would take many years to get to a place that i am at now.

I understand your points about being young and getting to your maximum physique naturally but i think there is a point that everyone reaches that they know if they have an extremely hard time getting gains and know if they are educated "enough" to make the transition

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I did my first cycle at 34 and am glad I waited for one main reason... LIFESTYLE... I was Partying so hard in my 20's I probably would have done some REAL damage adding juice...
    and possibly risked not becoming the beautiful man I am today!

Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    I did my first cycle at 34 and am glad I waited for one main reason... LIFESTYLE... I was Partying so hard in my 20's I probably would have done some REAL damage adding juice...
    and possibly risked not becoming the beautiful man I am today!
    Thats so tru u sexy devil u... Good points though! I also waited till i was 34 to do my first cycle. Looking back im sooooo glad i didnt take AS when i was younger.

OG

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No one can have tried all the training theories and methods and be under 20. If someone says they can not grow and they are only like 18 years old - they are not missing juice - they are missing the heart and love of the iron. And juice will only give them temporary fixes and a host of side effects.

The hormones in your body when in your teens are sooooo rampid that they can make you jump to impulsive descions by rationalizing things that simply make no sense to do.

Viva La Pheedno! So true brother so true!
    I want to vomit when I hear...I've been really dedicated for the last week and... or I've been working out for the last 4 months ... or the guy that has done zero work as far as a foundation, has been working out for a year and is like well it's been the last 2 months seriously and is 50mg dbol ok to start... or I'm really looking at an oral only cycle. STOPPIT! ask mom for the money to see a psychiatrist! You need more than gear to fix your ass! F* it kills me to see and read this. Some of us have been killing our selves for YEARS! and by years I mean more than 2 or 3.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: I think it should be mandatory to post your…

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    ...to post your age in the first line of every steroid related question, i have been reading a lot of posts in a past little while and it seems like a lot of them are written by people that are in early 20's and not even 20 yet. We all know how most of us feel about using gear at such a young age. I will say it again "GO NATURAL AS LONG AS YOU CAN, MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS AND YOUR GENETICS TO REACH YOUR NATURAL GOALS FIRST. GEAR IS NOT A QUICK FIX, MOST OF THE TIME YOU LOOSE MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE GAINED...period" A lot of those people do not know about proper exercise techniques as well as nutrition, and that is why they are not getting any gains naturally. Those are the issues all you youngsters should address first before wanting to jump the gun and start using.

XXL
    mike,
    i have two words for you bro.................THANK YOU.

peace bb79

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It all has to do with genetics...I'll bet i was bigger than 60% of the guys here who jiuce when I was 17...How many guys do you know that can bench 420lbs naturally at 17? Granted, most should steer clear of juice until they are 20 (IMO) but I started when i was 19 and I don't regret it one bit...

Darko is offline New Member
    I think most should wait until 19 better yet 21 or even older. But a lot hdepends on the maturity and life stlye of the user. I am 21 and currently on my first cycle, do i think it was a bad choice, not at all. I don't drink or any rec drugs. I have been training with weights since i was 15, and also had not grown in height since I was 16, and did not want to be any taller if that was anissue, spent my time reading for close two 2 years, and did not jump into doing anything. I think proper preperation and understanding what you are going to get into the risks, possible effects and having a good base to build one are the most important things. Once a person hits a certain age they would be good to go in my eyes as long as these factors are met. But let me add as well i have friends who are in the mid to late 20's who would have no buisness being on anything, but at the same time i know 18-21 year olds who i would just say good luck and enjoy the experience.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    I'm 19. Just finished my first cycle. Gained 25 pounds, kept about 22, and it has been about a month since i finished. I did my homework, and know how to eat and how to lift. You guys just need to be open that there are kids like me who know their stuff and know what they are doing

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I agree young people shouldnt be doing it in the first place but just face it if they want to do it they are going to go and do it no matter what anyone says so instead of them being stupid about it and do a cycle that can really mess them up cause they dont know about the side affects and how you can prevent it i really dont think anyone should put there age because all the young people do is get flamed by other people and get no answers but thats just my openion and they can just lie about there age.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I had thought there was an age limit on the board. It seems to be ignored, however. I would like to see age made a required field when you register. I always check the profile when I try to answer someones question. Sure, they could lie and say they are older. You can't stop that.
    I think we did talk some teenagers out of doing roids, and I still want at least a shot at talking them out of it. It seems almost hopeless, and the number of these kids seems to be growing. Thanks for starting this thread, Mike_XXL.

TeenPL is offline Banned
    i think we need to take each one of these teens as a unique case. If you look at bellicose at 18 and 230lbs@10%bf, how much more is there for him to grow? He's a fuckin D1 kicker for goodness sakes.
    However, some of you guys were late bloomers that didn't stop partying till they were 26 and think that no teens should juice.
    There needs to be a balance
    Two factors: Lifestyle,maturity

You teens talk about maturity, eating right ...etc U guys are totally missing the point. It has nothing to do with what u eat or how long uv trained for. It has to do with what using AS at such a young age could do to ur body. Right now everything can be fine, but 10 years from now when u have no hair, limp dick, bad joints, bones and ligements u will be singing a different tune! It might not happen to all of u but it could and will happen to some of u teens using AS. Iv seen it myself. Guys i went to school with who used AS in there teens. 10 yrs later at our high school reunion they were all bald, fat and short. We are only trying to help not pick on u guys remember that.

OG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information