newtoroids21 is offline New Member

Question about androl

Im really curious about and eager to try anadrol for some reason, obviously as a kickstart to an injectable cycle for 4-6 weeks, as presumably an anadrol only cycle would be pretty useless?

What im wondering though is, when you stop taking the anadrol, but continue with the testosterone ester of choice, do you notice a size drop after the anadrol is discontinued, or does it taper into the beginning gains of the testosterone unnoticably?

It seems to be a good choice as a kickstart as from what i know it causes massive size gains in a very very short space of time...

One more non-anadrol related question... I am nearing the very end of a testosterone cypionate cycle, which has went beautifully, no problems... what im wondering is, since cypionate and enanthate are so similar, can i presume that i would have the same ease of use with enanthate? The cyp was my first ever cycle, and like i said i had no problems, so would i be safe enough to stack anadrol with enanthate next time knowing that i react well to testosterone?

This is my idea for my next cycle btw... does it look ok?

Week 1:

Anadrol 50mg e/d
    Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate 500mg (split into 2 doses)

Week 2:

Anadrol 100mg e/d

Week 3:

Anadrol 150mg e/d

Week 4:

Anadrol 150mg e/d

Week 5:

Anadrol 150mg e/d

Week 6:

Anadrol 150mg e/d

Week 7:

Week 8:

Week 9:

Week 10:

possibly only running anadrol for 4 weeks rather than 6

Awful.
    Also there is a easier way to write your cycle...
    i.e 1-10 wks test e 500mg. 1-6 weeks adrol 50mg just saves you time writing all that out.
    No need for such high doses of adrol (4-6 wks is fine) and no need to pyramid doses either. 50mg is more than enough. Test dosages and length are fine but i would frontload (Double) your first week test shots.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    4 weeks would be better, and you really probably don't need to touch 150mg ed. from what i've heard you'll be fine with 50mg since its your first time and you're new to everything. 12 weeks of test wouldn't hurt either.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    personally wouldnt go as high as 150 on the drol.. 4 weeks is all i run drol

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    you guys were all over that sheit... im getting slow

Quote Originally Posted by newtoroids21 View Post
    Im really curious about and eager to try anadrol for some reason, obviously as a kickstart to an injectable cycle for 4-6 weeks, as presumably an anadrol only cycle would be pretty useless? Not useless but not worth the time

What im wondering though is, when you stop taking the anadrol, but continue with the testosterone ester of choice, do you notice a size drop after the anadrol is discontinued, or does it taper into the beginning gains of the testosterone unnoticably?With a good diet, training routine, pct you'll mainly just lose water only.

It seems to be a good choice as a kickstart as from what i know it causes massive size gains in a very very short space of time...Yes.

One more non-anadrol related question... I am nearing the very end of a testosterone cypionate cycle, which has went beautifully, no problems... what im wondering is, since cypionate and enanthate are so similar, can i presume that i would have the same ease of use with enanthate? The cyp was my first ever cycle, and like i said i had no problems, so would i be safe enough to stack anadrol with enanthate next time knowing that i react well to testosterone?You should be fine. Test cyp - Test e almost identical.

Replies above in bold.

thanks for the replies... what i ment though anabolic superman, is will i notice a drop in weight in the "changeover" period (cant think how else to describe it), when i stop the drol, i dont mean at the end of the entire cycle... or will i increase in size quickly from the drol and continue to grow steadily until the very end of the cycle, and then lose some water at the very end

also why do you say i should double my test shots in the first week? thatd be 1000mgs in the first week, then back down to 500mg?? im not sure id have the balls to try that (a bit of a catch 22 that sentence)

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Before this goes any further we need some stats...

weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

you double the shots (front loading) so that more of the hormone is freed quicker. so instead of waiting like 4-6 weeks for the test to really kick in, it takes like 3.

and to your other question, your weight will probably be constant for a while after the drol stops; some will be losing bloat and gaining muscle, other will just be less bloat from the drol, but more from the test. so you shouldn't fluctuate all that much.

^^^ I agree with frontloading for someone whos done more than one cycle...

Though i find the best way to do so is to shoot 2.5x the amount of every other shot
    in this case 2.5x 250= 625mg
    so this is

weeks
    1: first shot 625mg, second shot 250mg (875mg total)
    2-14: 250mg 2x a week (500mg total)

^^ so only 1 shot is actually higher? and thats getting to be a good amount of volume too. 2-3+ml

^^ Thats correct...

weeks
    1-14: test e 500mg wk

weeks
    1: 500mg per shot (1000mg total)
    2-14: 250mg per shot (500mg week total)

Finally, what seems to be the best way-
    the first shot of cycle, shoot 2.5x the amount of every other shot
    in this case 2.5x 250= 625mg
    so this is

weeks
    1: first shot 625mg, second shot 250mg (875mg total)
    2-14: 250mg 2x a week (500mg total)

thanks for your help guys its much appreciated... im just wondering though, for a cycle with the goals set on strength but more importantly massive muscle/size increase, which of the combinations would be better in your opinions?

Test E or C/Anadrol
    Test E or C/Dianabol
    Test E or C/Deca

Since this will be my second cycle (although im not planning on doing it for a good while so i have a while to think about it), i dont think it would be a good idea to do a cycle like

Test e or c/anadrol/deca

or

Test e or c/dianabol/deca

As if something goes wrong i wont know if its the deca or the oral causing the problem

Theres something that scares me a little about deca from what ive read about it, most importantly "deca dick", but from what i understand this only happens when it is not stacked with testosterone ... is it really worth it though as ive heard its a very mild steroid ... The other thing is, im not supposed to use nolvadex with deca if gyno symptoms occur? is this correct? it seems like quite a scary steroid to me so far

Anadrol ive heard can be very harsh when used with testosterone

also, when it comes to the anadrol , i can get either "androlic" tablets, or "oxybol", both are 50mg oxymetholone, should i go for one brand over the other if i decide to use oxy? both are the same price

Thread Information