Thread: Arimidex

dtdionne is offline Junior Member

Arimidex

Hey, i am 31, 5'7", 175lbs, 10% bf and on my 2nd cycle of test cyp.
    Im not sure you would call it a cycle as i am doing 300mg/week but anyway, this time im running .5mg arimidex ed with it. I have been on both for 9 weeks.

My issue is my strength has been going down, i know that adex will keep the estro levels way down which i have read can hinder workouts a little compaired to not using it at all, but the last cycle i did, i had huge gains in strength so i was expecting to have slightly moderate gains in strength but certantly not decrease in strength.

I was wondering if i could be taking too much adex, any ideas?

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    at that dose you may not even need the arimidex you could go .25 eod or ed and youd be safe

thanks tom, i was thinking about doing .25 eod

is what i am experiencing a side effect of too little estrogen?

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    Nah, i think you're experiencing bunk gear. Armidex won't hinder you gains enough to make your strenght go down.

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    2 things?
    What kind of cyp is it, are you sure you got it from a good respected guy that wouldn't rip you off.
    Arimidex has a half life of 3 days I think and at your test dosage I wouldnt take it at all unless I started to get itchy, I try to avoid it unless it is needed for that or too much bloat. JMO

Hey all, the cyp is doctor prescribed, pharmacy filled, insurance paid for, made by upjohn.

$10 per 10cc bottle for hrt. i also have 1%(5 gram) androgel .

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by dtdionne
    Hey all, the cyp is doctor prescribed, pharmacy filled, insurance paid for, made by upjohn. $10 per 10cc bottle for hrt.

Damn It! You see what you started! That's it I'm gonna beat the shit outta my doctor next time I go in for a check up. No warning or anything...

Just gonna smack his Bitch Ass and repeat $10 Cyp... $10 Cyp the whole time I'm beating his ass....

kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm
    HRT. I agree with buff...my doc is in for a rude Monday...routine visit my ass, staight beat down he will get.....He must give me cyp or sumthin like it....damn it now I'm even madder..HRT<HRT<HRT

WOW!! Sorry about that, i have a really cool doctor and i am only supposed to do .75 cc's a week but i had script from another doctor as well.
    So, i have a blood test fri and im not going to take my shot tomorrow to ensure a low test score. Can I do another 10 week cyp cycle right away?

Thread Information