Thread: cycle

Hidebehindasmile is offline New Member

Question cycle

i plan on going to mexico to get dbol and winstrol for about a 6 week stack. for the dbol i was told to take 1 pill a day for the first week and then 2 after that, how would i want to take the winstrol on top of that? and also what should i take while i am on the roids to keep my liver and other stuff stronger?... milk thistle? what is best? and how much of that should i take?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    You definitely don't want to stack 2 17AA's at once. What are your goals/stats/cycle history? This will help to design a better cycle for you.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    On top of what nj_ mentioned, you're best off to throw some Test in there as well. Maybe something like:
    1-4 35mgs Dbol
    1-10 500mgs Test
    9-13 50mgs Winny ED

That is just a basic thought to work around, but you need to give us more background .. again, like nj_ said.

i want to get big and i really didnt want to use injection again, so is there any other good oral i could take with dbol ? also do you think i should take clomid while im taking the stack or after or what should i take to make my gains stay intaked and make my body go back to normal?

sorry my goals are about 20-25 pounds, i am 6'3 175, skinny i know thats why im doing this, but i was going to do about a 6 week cycle, and i have done 1 cycle before about 2 years ago

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I have to go with these bro's......17AA's together is asking for trouble.

da big thinker is offline New Member
    dbol and l-dex is a good way to go,if all you want is steady gains...w/o injections...adding winny will cause additionnal stress to the ole liver...you really don't want that...

Thread Information