wrestless is offline Junior Member

Question Bodybuilding cycle help

Guys you been great and answered all my previous questions. I need some very important info on the best cycle duration using SUS 250 and I do have
    10 ml of EQ. OK my show is the middle of April 2009 want to look the best I can. My diet is impeccable and my cardio is at 1 hr per day seven days a week. My stats are 53 years old, 157 lbs, 10 percent BF, Training for over 25 years and my body is naturally muscular. My class is Masters light weight up
    to 172 lbs so I want to get a little more mass if possible. Last time I did a
    cycle was 23 years ago 6 weeks of deca . Had Blood work done and i will be monitored every 6 weeks by my Doc who does not approve of Steriods but so
    life goes on.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestless View Post
    Guys you been great and answered all my previous questions. I need some very important info on the best cycle duration using SUS 250 and I do have
    10 ml of EQ. OK my show is the middle of April 2009 want to look the best I can. My diet is impeccable and my cardio is at 1 hr per day seven days a week. My stats are 53 years old, 157 lbs, 10 percent BF, Training for over 25 years and my body is naturally muscular. My class is Masters light weight up
    to 172 lbs so I want to get a little more mass if possible. Last time I did a
    cycle was 23 years ago 6 weeks of deca . Had Blood work done and i will be monitored every 6 weeks by my Doc who does not approve of Steriods but so
    life goes on.
    will you be tested at this event?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Kinda confused as to what your specific question is.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Kinda confused as to what your specific question is.
    he has sust and eq and wants to know how to run it to get results for his april contest

Well at 141 LBS of lean making the 172 weight will not be an issue, if you are 10% now you can afford to try and grow for a couple months as long as you can maintain the 10% and not get heavier. Will need more than 10ML of EQ.

I'm actually 157 not sure about my total BF but as of right now can pinch 1/2 inch of belly fat, legs, back, chest,and arms very tight so I'm thinking I don't think I'm more than 10 percent BF. Anyway what I'm asking would it be beneficial to use the EQ towards the end of my cycle for cutting purpose or should I just use the SUS with strict diet.
    My pre contest diet is structured as this : Tuna in water, chicken breast, egg whites for
    protein and carbs are mainly oatmeal, brown rice and a few rice cakes with very little jelly for my sweet tooth. Is a 10 amp supply of SUS enough to make gains of around 20 pounds and when should I start cycle for a show that is in the middle of April

I'm actually 157 not sure about my total BF but as of right now can pinch 1/2 inch of belly fat, legs, back, chest,and arms very tight so I'm thinking I don't think I'm more than 10 percent BF. Anyway what I'm asking would it be beneficial to use the EQ towards the end of my cycle for cutting purpose or should I just use the SUS with strict diet.
    My pre contest diet is structured as this : Tuna in water, chicken breast, egg whites for
    protein and carbs are mainly oatmeal, brown rice and a few rice cakes with very little jelly for my sweet tooth. Is a 10 amp supply of SUS enough to make gains of around 20 pounds and when should I start cycle for a show that is in the middle of April
    he meant that 157lbs total- the 15.7lbs of fat if you are 10%bf=141lbs roughly

10amps at what concentration, and i doubt it

you would start eq/sust at the same time, eq takes a while to kick in so running it at the end of the cycle would be pointless

I think an amp is 1 cc equal to 250 Milligrams so would 12 weeks be better?

I think an amp is 1 cc equal to 250 Milligrams so would 12 weeks be better?
    if your goal is 20lbs are close then 12-14 weeks of sust at 500mg/wk would be a good base cycle

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    if your goal is 20lbs are close then 12-14 weeks of sust at 500mg/wk would be a good base cycle
    Most of it would be water but the EQ would def. help for hardening up and bringing out some nice vascularity for the contest., and if his diet is impeccable then hopefully fat gain wont be an issue. Remember diet for pre contest is a bitch and a half, youll loose a lot of water/bf%/and possibly a lil bit of muscle depending on how you diet for the contest. I think if you ran this cycle as suggested then you may come in on the lighter side of the master's lightweight division but more solid then if you went into the contest dieting from where your currently at. Good luck tho and be sure to post some pictures and results!

Have you ever competed before?

Yes I have competed last show was 1990 quite a long time ago I know but I still have a love for the sport. Had surgery on my shoulder and elbow in 1995- 99. Never seem to crack third place always went in natural. Received a lot of
    attention for my symmetry but I definitely was lacking the right size compared
    to the competition. Maybe I should have gone into natural shows, but lets face it if you are a true Bodybuilder you want to be as freaky as possible.
    Anyway thanks guys for all the help I really appreciate it.

Thread Information