Rugby13 is offline Member

Will cardio stunt fina progress????

I have to do some fitness training for rugby I'll be playing a two weeks and I was wondering if it will effect my gains from the fina any? I know the cardio will help my cutting goals but will I loses mass?

Rugby13 is offline Member

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    what gains are you looking for? if your looking to bulk, then expending your calories (i.e. rugby) will definatley hinder your gains...if your cutting, then the more the merrier...

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    do low intensity or interval for no longer than 45min and you should be fine. ive been been doing it since my last cycle in the morn on empty stomach for 20 - 40 min and i haven't lost any size just in my belly. i would say the interval would be good for you since you need to shape up your heart for your sport. when i used to train for motocross i would train hardcore for the length of a race then take it easy and do it over again. you could try some sprints or stairs for a few min balls to the wall then walk for a few min and repeat. good luck in your sport

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    this is my 8th weeks of my test/eq/fina cycle...it seems that i have plateaued already....i'm steady at 220...was 223 last week...i do cardio probably 3-4 times per week for 45 min- 1 hour and its only raquet ball...nothing too hard core...my b/f is down though...i'm hoping the fina will help me shed some more b/f before its all over with....i have about 3.5 more weeks of fin left at 90mg ED

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    another thing to remeber...fina burns an extra 500+ calories ED so you may want to up your caloric intake to compensate for these burnt calories...just a though

Thread Information