Gucio is offline Junior Member

how to take novaldex

i have a feeling i might be prone to gyno and im gonna be starting a cycle hopefully soon and im just wondering when should i adminster the novaldex. at the begginng of the cycle?, at the onset of gyno?, or at the end of the cycle?. most people tell me that i should start the novaldex if i start seeing symptoms, if i do it like that, do i run the noval through the duration of the cycle? and how long after the cycle am i supposed to keep on taking the novaldex?.
    Last edited by Gucio; 11-15-2002 at 03:47 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Once you show signs of gyno during a cycle you have to stay on nolva or the symtoms will come back...
    If you are highly prone to gyno I would also throw some Proviron in with the nolva...

I'm running a cycle right now with 500mg of Test a week and 60mg of D-bol for the first 5 weeks and after week 3 I had to start taking 50mg of Proviron a day with 40mg of Nolva to keep the gyno in check from the D-bol...

For me I continue to use Proviron for a month after my cycle to keep estrogen levels in check, because after you come of your cycle and your test levels start dropping you can very easily get gyno again if you're not careful...

still growin is offline Member
    I would run arimidex at .5mg a day throughout your entire cycle. It will prevent gyno and keep the bloat down.

isnt armidex quite expensive. how long and at what dose should i run the nolva after a deca or EQ cycle, if needed.
    Last edited by Gucio; 11-15-2002 at 05:13 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Gucio
    isnt armidex quite expensive. how long and at what dose should i run the nolva after a deca or EQ cycle, if needed.

Yeah it is expensive... To expensive for me to justify using something that isn't an anabolic ...

Proviron and nolva are much much cheaper and proviron has the benefit of being an anabolic, so you get some extra hardness from using it...

By the way nolva won't do a thing for Deca induced gyno... You didn't say what your dose was gonna be... You should be fine up to 300mg to 400mg a week before you have to start worring about deca gyno...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by buff87

Yeah it is expensive... To expensive for me to justify using something that isn't an anabolic...

then go with liquidex.........same as the ari, only in liquid form, and its much less expensive.

peace bb79

[QUOTE]Originally posted by buff87

By the way nolva won't do a thing for Deca induced gyno... You didn't say what your dose was gonna be... You should be fine up to 300mg to 400mg a week before you have to start worring about deca gyno...
    [/QUOT

i think ill try EQ first and if i dont get gyno from that ill probably be fine with taking the deca on my second cycle.

Thread Information