Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Reed
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Trenbolone, Winstrol and metformin cycle

hobokenwiseguy is offline New Member

Trenbolone, Winstrol and metformin cycle

Good evening all. I am starting a cycle for 8 weeks of trenbolone -200mg inj. every week , stanozolol -25mg orally every 3 days and 500mg metformin after meals. Is there a particular way to cycle tren and Winstrol ? Will there be any dangers associated with such cycle? I plan with Winny and . I d appreciate anyone's feedback, thanks brothers!

Ignorance is bliss. Ignorance with chemical is plain stupid

hotpink is offline Female Member
    I can't help you, but are you from Georgia?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by hobokenwiseguy View Post
    Good evening all. I am starting a cycle for 8 weeks of trenbolone -200mg inj. every week , stanozolol -25mg orally every 3 days and 500mg metformin after meals. Is there a particular way to cycle tren and Winstrol ? Will there be any dangers associated with such cycle? I plan with Winny and . I d appreciate anyone's feedback, thanks brothers!

stats first
    height
    bf%
    training exp.
    cycle exp
    pct?

Quote Originally Posted by hotpink View Post
    LOL, pink your responses are precious

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

Truer words were never spoken my friend.

Anyway, thats a bad bad cycle. List the stats that Phate requested...

??? What? Im pretty sure Hoboken is in NJ? Right?

Thanks to all, Here are my stats:

46 y/o
    176 lb
    5" 9"
    25%
    Training: Bodydbuilding in the 80s approximately 8 yrs. Have been off 2 yrs now.
    Did one cycle in the 80s when training in New York City, (Equipoise 75mg/ Anadrol 50mg.)

Used trenbolone 2yrs ago with nothing else.

I asked about PCT, since, Tren is a progestin and stanozolol may aromatize?

WARMachine, you are correct; Hoboken is in NJ and it is my birthplace as well.

Ignorance is bliss. Ignorance with chemicals is pain stupid.

QUOTE=hobokenwiseguy;4337748]Thanks to all, Here are my stats:

46 y/o
    176 lb
    5" 9"
    25%
    Training: Bodydbuilding in the 80s approximately 8 yrs. Have been off 2 yrs now.
    Did one cycle in the 80s when training in New York City, (Equipoise 75mg/ Anadrol 50mg.)

Used trenbolone 2yrs ago with nothing else.

I asked about PCT, since, Tren is a progestin and stanozolol may aromatize?

WARMachine, you are correct; Hoboken is in NJ and it is my birthplace as well Thanks!

Ignorance is bliss. Ignorance with chemicals is plain stupid.
    Last edited by hobokenwiseguy; 12-15-2008 at 02:28 PM. Reason: wrong entry

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Umm id scratch that cycle and start over. Are you just wanting to use those compounds because thats what you have or did someone recommend that?

Hi Chuck, it's what I do have; however, before making a stupid move, I ask of others whom have vast experience, how to proceed. Thanks!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well since this is realy your first cycle (not including 80's) i would just go with a testesterone only. A basic 500mg/wk of enanthate or cyp, 10 -12 wk cycle would prb be best.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    With a bf% at 25 and being 5'9'' and only in the 170's I'd say your training and diet are in need of a complete overhaul and you are going to have to put your plans for a cycle on hold for a while. Since your 46 if anything go to your doctor and see if you can get TRT but right now those drugs will not be the smartest move. Smart making plans for a better diet, more cardio, and a good solid training routine
    NACH3 likes this.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    horrible cycle
    metformin is not useful to any real extent to bodybuilders
    the rest of the cycle is crap also

Thanks for the good advice guys.

I do have a structured diet, though, that involves no sugar, no flour of any kind, no fried foods, no junk food, etc. Simply raw foods like vegetables, fish, some top round beef, plenty fruit, water, cranberry juice, raw eggs, (in a shake of milk/banana with Stevia as a sweetener.) Very boring, but, healthy. I guess my metabolism is very thrifty and at 46?LOL. Could be hypothyroidism...Anyhow, I'll take your advice and see my doc!!!

raw eggs? wtf? why?

Egg proteins contribute substantially to the daily nitrogen allowances in Western countries and are generally considered to be highly digestible. However, information is lacking on the true ileal digestibility of either raw or cooked egg protein. The recent availability of stable isotope-labeled egg protein allowed determination of the true ileal digestibility of egg protein by means of noninvasive tracer techniques. Five ileostomy patients were studied, once after ingestion of a test meal consisting of 25 g of cooked 13C- and 15N-labeled egg protein, and once after ingestion of the same test meal in raw form. Ileal effluents and breath samples were collected at regular intervals after consumption of the test meal and analyzed for 15N- and 13C-content, respectively. The true ileal digestibility of cooked and raw egg protein amounted to 90.9 ± 0.8 and 51.3 ± 9.8%, respectively. A significant negative correlation (r = 0.92, P < 0.001) was found between the 13C-recovery in breath and the recovery of exogenous N in the ileal effluents. In summary, using the 15N-dilution technique we demonstrated that the assimilation of cooked egg protein is efficient, albeit incomplete, and that the true ileal digestibility of egg protein is significantly enhanced by heat-pretreatment. A simple 13C-breath test technique furthermore proved to be a suitable alternative for the evaluation of the true ileal digestibility of egg protein.

fruit juice is a lot of nearly empty cals...if fat loss is your goal don't drink a lot of it.

hotpink is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    LOL, pink your responses are precious
    haha precious! my mom and siblings live in Hoboken and thats in Georgia TOO, which is why I asked!
    =]

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^lmao

Thanks kratos,

Sure, I read the abstract; Digestibility of cooked and raw egg protein in humans as assessed by stable isotope techniques, in http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141 and The Journal of Nutrition Vol. 128 No. 10 October 1998, pp. 1716-1722. I learned that I' m only getting 50% of the protein out of them, (raw eggs). I also guess if you cook an egg, you denature it, becoming simpler protein and amino acids, which should be absorbed/digested easier than protein that digestive enzymes/acids must catabolize.
    Good reading.

Quote Originally Posted by hobokenwiseguy View Post
    Thanks kratos,

Sure, I read the abstract; Digestibility of cooked and raw egg protein in humans as assessed by stable isotope techniques, in http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141 and The Journal of Nutrition Vol. 128 No. 10 October 1998, pp. 1716-1722. I learned that I' m only getting 50% of the protein out of them, (raw eggs). I also guess if you cook an egg, you denature it, becoming simpler protein and amino acids, which should be absorbed/digested easier than protein that digestive enzymes/acids must catabolize.
    Good reading.
    Yup, so there is no reason to choke down eggs raw unless you like the increased risk of salmonella. Also it's a little easier to seperate the whites from the yokes. Some whole eggs in your diet are ok, but if you're eating a dozen eggs a day like some people I know, you want to eliminate the yoke for most of them.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to Hijack the thread, but what about pastuerized egg whites....i drink like 48oz ed, which is like 150g of protein....does that mean i am only absorbing about 75g...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ ahh good question ... BUT the pasturization process increases bioavailbility to the equivalent of cooked egg whuites so no u arent losing 50% ...

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Sorry to Hijack the thread, but what about pastuerized egg whites....i drink like 48oz ed, which is like 150g of protein....does that mean i am only absorbing about 75g...
    From what I understand the pasteurization process heats the egg white to only 135 degrees or so. You'd have to look at the website of the company that makes the egg whites you drink to find out for sure how they do it. But I'd say cooking is better depending on the process they use to make the protein absorbable, since they usually aim to avoid denaturation. I guess it shouldn't be any better than raw eggs.

Nah, only one egg in the am, that' s all. But yeah, you' re correct, I have no time for salmonelliosis or antibiotic therapy, so no more REs for me . Thanks and God bless bro.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    From what I understand the pasteurization process heats the egg white to only 135 degrees or so. You'd have to look at the website of the company that makes the egg whites you drink to find out for sure how they do it. But I'd say cooking is better depending on the process they use to make the protein absorbable, since they usually aim to avoid denaturation. I guess it shouldn't be any better than raw eggs.
    i dont know for sure by any means but i wonder if ,based on their claims of bioavailbility ,they use uht pasteurization... 250 degrees f for very short duration ..like 2 seconds.

iDr
    iDr is offline New Member
    The dosage is crazy. Limit testosterone cyp to 300mg a week and divide it into 1/2 on Monday and 1/2 on Friday. The half life of testosterone is less than 3 days. The high peak with a single dose leads to more estrogen, gynecomastia and the body responding by raising SHBG.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by iDr
    The dosage is crazy. Limit testosterone cyp to 300mg a week and divide it into 1/2 on Monday and 1/2 on Friday. The half life of testosterone is less than 3 days. The high peak with a single dose leads to more estrogen, gynecomastia and the body responding by raising SHBG.
    I'm sure that over 5 years later he is delighted with your advice.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

woodpecker is offline New Member
    Lol.

Thread Information