Eagle088 is offline Junior Member

cutting during pct

I just took my last injection this morning and am all set to start pct in 18 days. I took test e for 10 weeks. My question, and I am sure it has probably been answered 100 times but I cant find a thread, anyway my question is, would it be alright to start cutting in 2 days and keep that going while I am on pct or is the lack in calories going to really impead into the gains I have made? My body gains muscle easier than some but its hard for me to lose fat efficiently. I was going to cycle 2 weeks on 2weeks off of clen starting thursday. your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    Soz man i dont know but im writing in here as IM SUBSCRIBING TO THE POST i want to find out as thats what id like to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle088 View Post
    I just took my last injection this morning and am all set to start pct in 18 days. I took test e for 10 weeks. My question, and I am sure it has probably been answered 100 times but I cant find a thread, anyway my question is, would it be alright to start cutting in 2 days and keep that going while I am on pct or is the lack in calories going to really impead into the gains I have made? My body gains muscle easier than some but its hard for me to lose fat efficiently. I was going to cycle 2 weeks on 2weeks off of clen starting thursday. your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    I was going to post the same thread. Lets wait.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Running clen is not a bad idea. But, if you cut calories/do too much cardio, you may lose the muscle you just built. During PCT, your goal should be to recover HPTA while keeping your new found muscle. That means training hard and eating enough calories to maintain. After recovery, then you could cut carefully. Or wait and run a cutting cycle later.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member

Thank you
    Bad idea bro.

During pct, due to the hpta supression or shutdown your body is in a catabolic state due to the lack or absence of anabolic /androgenic hormones. During pct you should usually reduce the workload on the muscle and at the same time increase calories or maintain ir order to keep the most gains possible. Clen is not a bad idea, but you need to keep carbs and protein somewhat high.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why will clen help when he will not be in a calorie defecit during PCT? I not arguing that he indeed does need to keep cals up but I'm not sure clen will help while in a calorie surplus.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    clen ...like anything that increases bmr ....increases bodies rate of protein sysnthesis ...therefore using it during pct isnt bad idea as long as adequate calories are ingested.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Bad idea bro.

During pct, due to the hpta supression or shutdown your body is in a catabolic state due to the lack or absence of anabolic/androgenic hormones. During pct you should usually reduce the workload on the muscle and at the same time increase calories or maintain ir order to keep the most gains possible. Clen is not a bad idea, but you need to keep carbs and protein somewhat high.
    Got to agree, PCT is really not the time to cut.
    Op, you have worked your nuts off building muscle during your cycle, why risk losing it, PCT is the important part of your cycle were you should be trying to hold onto your gains.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ oh yeah ...def agree with these guys cutting and pct dont mix...unless u want to see your hard earned gains disappear keep calories up as well as training and rest in order. Its a bad idea IMO ...real bad idea...

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Running clen is not a bad idea. But, if you cut calories/do too much cardio, you may lose the muscle you just built. During PCT, your goal should be to recover HPTA while keeping your new found muscle. That means training hard and eating enough calories to maintain. After recovery, then you could cut carefully. Or wait and run a cutting cycle later.
    I think this is the perfect answer.

So if I am running my PCT for two weeks I should have recovered HPTA and then start cutting? Or will it take longer to recover?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    So if I am running my PCT for two weeks I should have recovered HPTA and then start cutting? Or will it take longer to recover?
    normal pct for 10-12 weeks test cycle is run for 4 weeks, what is your pct?

and i would start cutting after your pct is done

50 mg per day for 4 days of clomid and 25mg per day after that. I guess now for 4 weeks.

Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member
    so would you hit a clen cycle as soon as you have finished or would it be a good idea to give your body a couple of weeks with no drugs running through it after the pct before taking the clen?

Quote Originally Posted by Rugbyboy8 View Post
    so would you hit a clen cycle as soon as you have finished or would it be a good idea to give your body a couple of weeks with no drugs running through it after the pct before taking the clen?
    either one, depends on how you feel i would give it a couple weeks to make sure i'm completely recovered but that's just my opinion

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    clen is good in pct as it lowers cortisol and cortisol will be off the charts dureing pct like there saying keep cals up, dont go balls to the wall in the gym and take proper pct meds like nolva and clomid

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    clen is good in pct as it lowers cortisol and cortisol will be off the charts dureing pct like there saying keep cals up, dont go balls to the wall in the gym and take proper pct meds like nolva and clomid
    can you post the link/study that shows clen lowers cortisol

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I also read somewhere that clen helps lower cortisol.

yeah as well Vitamin C also helps it.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate View Post
    can you post the link/study that shows clen lowers cortisol
    x2!!!

Blog Entries
    ive read 2 diff studies = neither on humans..in horses it is shown to lower cortisol but in rats its shown to increase cortisol...go figure! goggle this "clenbuterol effects on cortisol" 2nd and 3rd results - 2nd = horses 3rd= rats . just saw random opinions from various bb boards on the effects re cortisol in humans....all specualtion.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Keep calories high during pct and clen can be used and is a great aid at this period

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Bad idea bro.

During pct, due to the hpta supression or shutdown your body is in a catabolic state due to the lack or absence of anabolic/androgenic hormones. During pct you should usually reduce the workload on the muscle and at the same time increase calories or maintain ir order to keep the most gains possible. Clen is not a bad idea, but you need to keep carbs and protein somewhat high.
    Agreed.

Catbolic hormones like Cortisol are at thier highest. Its a very bad time to cut.

Keep calories high, intensity moderate + some Clen ...What old Marcus said!

Blog Entries
    ^^^ right on ...it def will help re increse rate of protein systhesis as i said in one of my above posts ...def wont hurt at all...should def help with adequate calories.

Thread Information