Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Question for Mod's about Scammer List...

The last post for the Scammers List forum was 4-10-2002

Is it possible that no one here at AR has been scammed since then? Or does everyone have a rock solid source?

Not trying to rock the boat, I just feel this forum is beneficial to all of us... And it seems as if it has been forgotten about...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    buff87,
    i could be wrong here, since ive only been a mod for a short while. but i think the general consensus among the mods was to pm one of us if you had a source question or problem, rather than throw it out there for all eyes to see, as some eyes werent meant to see all that was there.
    im pretty sure cyc locked it, but i cant guarantee this info either. i would pm him or another mod who's been around longer than me........

peace bb79

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    good question buff...bump 4 u

lwb357 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    buff87,
    i could be wrong here, since ive only been a mod for a short while. but i think the general consensus among the mods was to pm one of us if you had a source question or problem, rather than throw it out there for all eyes to see, as some eyes werent meant to see all that was there.
    im pretty sure cyc locked it, but i cant guarantee this info either. i would pm him or another mod who's been around longer than me........

peace bb79
    I've Pm'd 3 different Mods the last one 5 days ago and others 8 days ago. If they don't know you they won't answer. Thats ok I understand people need to be careful......But that represents 8 days I have not been able to order or use and 8 days of wasted workouts.

How else can we find out?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by lwb357

Thats ok I understand people need to be careful......But that represents 8 days I have not been able to order or use and 8 days of wasted workouts.

No workout should be wasted do to the fact that you haven't been able to order...A/S doesn't run the workout, you do.

Aragorn

Originally posted by lwb357

I've Pm'd 3 different Mods the last one 5 days ago and others 8 days ago. If they don't know you they won't answer. Thats ok I understand people need to be careful......But that represents 8 days I have not been able to order or use and 8 days of wasted workouts.

How else can we find out?
    some of the mods have been in and out due to having a life outside the board bro. if you have a source lined up and arent sure if if they are legit, drop me a line, i'll see what i can do.
    aragorn is right, if you arent working out because of lack of gear then the priorities need to be re-arranged.

peace bb79

lwb357 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by barbells79

some of the mods have been in and out due to having a life outside the board bro. if you have a source lined up and arent sure if if they are legit, drop me a line, i'll see what i can do.
    aragorn is right, if you arent working out because of lack of gear then the priorities need to be re-arranged.

peace bb79

Thanks for the replies...I'm working out....have been for 26 years...too stubborn to quit, but i reached my genetic potential before some of the vets were born.
    No disrespect i just want to go to the next level.

Originally posted by Diesel
    Don't be afraid to ask a VET either.

D
    true that...........thanks d.

lwb,
    youre to be commended for sticking to what works for you. feel free to send me a pm........

peace bb79

mekler is offline Associate Member
    jus wanted to say thanks to the vets/mods who dont know me, yet still replied to my pm's about source verification. thanks to everyone else for keepin this board up and running with good info

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Don't be afraid to ask a VET either.

D
    bump

And i personal have always gotten replys from PM a mod.

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member

Re: Question for Mod's about Scammer List...

Originally posted by buff87
    The last post for the Scammers List forum was 4-10-2002

Is it possible that no one here at AR has been scammed since then? Or does everyone have a rock solid source?

Not trying to rock the boat, I just feel this forum is beneficial to all of us... And it seems as if it has been forgotten about...
    whats the big secret about up dating the scammers list. why would you have to pm a mod. the up date would help out alot of people. thats nothing new. he's not asking for a source just an up date......billy

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    reason we locked the Scammer board is because we had too much inflow and no way of verifying if the person was telling th truth, was a competitor, etc. - we are open to other suggestions as to how to best do this (God knows I answer enough source ???) but want to make sure we are giving legit info. When Jason finishes his comp we may be able to do something new - members input is welcome

CYC

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    reason we locked the Scammer board is because we had too much inflow and no way of verifying if the person was telling th truth, was a competitor, etc. - we are open to other suggestions as to how to best do this (God knows I answer enough source ???) but want to make sure we are giving legit info. When Jason finishes his comp we may be able to do something new - members input is welcome

CYC

Agreed. With an open list as it was, any bro could fly off the handle when he didn't get his package in 7 days and post a legit source to be a scammer. The wrong direction definately.
    I think the best way to keep this under wraps is to PM mods with your concerns on a certain source and make sure to get a full picture of any altercations that could of occured, instead of slinging a good sources name all over the place for nothing.

BTW Cyc., the show was awesome. Jason had some stiff competition up against him.
    Much props to him for his hard work.

Thread Information