connex202 is offline New Member

Nolva Alternative?

Is there an alternative I can take in place of nolva. My test E cycle ended a week ago and a week before it even ended my nips started itching like crazy. So I started my nolva because my liquidex wasn’t cutting it. I had to do this same thing eairlier in the cycle with nolva and had a bad reaction to higher mg’s “20mg”. So I took my 20mg tabs and broke them into 4 to take smaller amounts thru the day. This seemed to work for the past couple weeks for me just taking 10-15mg thru the day however the itching never stopped it just wasn’t as bad, forgot to mention the nip itself is swollen. Well I am supposed to start my real pct next Monday, 2 weeks after final pin, including nolva and clomid however at this point I have already been taking nolva for almost 2 full weeks and it’s really bothering my heart causing irregular beat and anxiety plus shortness of breath. I don’t think I can take this stuff 4 more weeks. Is there something else I can do?

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Aromasin ??

connex202 is offline New Member
    I actually have some Exemestane 20mg caps I started just this past sunday to replace the liquidex. I was going to take 1 cap every 2 to 3 days. Didn't figure it would replace the nolva. I am hoping I don't have some crazy reaction to clomid that would just make for a pleasant holiday.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Well there you go..seems you had all the basis covered from the start

Thread Information