GREEK is offline New Member

Need All Your Expert Opinions On Cycle

i posted in the other forum, im a former athlete who hasnt done much since an injury, now i can lift again have had much use of AS while playing college ball im 5'7" 180-185 give or take...11%bf....want togain size but most importantly want to get ripped and look good..i lost everything i had and i mean everything arms got smaller chest got more tit like and stomach is as soft as anything...so ill get my training back..and ill do cardio..what i need is a good cycle to help me get started i got all summer i know it takes time...any ideas for a cycle..say starting with test then ending with winny,,,,any ideas would be appreaciated\\

thanks
    greek

da big thinker is offline New Member
    i say use some hardcore training and proper diet along w/ full recuperation methods...add a lil' clen to get rid of some of nasty fat that is covering your hard earned muscle.once you've got everything down,i would say to go w/ a prop/tren /winny cycle...this will give quality gains and will have you looking like a GREEK statue...KALI TIHI bro...

skii96 is offline Member
    Get your training and diet in order then i would run a test only cycle, enan or cyp for 12 wks.

WORKOUT/DIET

thanks big thinka and skii....def need test i like the test, fina, winny cycle plan...any help on a solid workout with cardio to get me back..and shoudl i start the clen now while im gettin back into thingsif u guys want u can email me at [email protected]

obviously i need to eat cleaner..but any basic meal plans i can check out...although i was always good when i wanted to be.

thanks guys

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    First off I'd say drop the clen idea for now. You need to get your diet in order and get back into a comfortable, yet rigorous training routine. Try to keep the diet fairly clean, however, you have to make sure you are still eating plenty of cals .. especially protein. Once you decide to start a cycle, and I'd give it some time (hang out here at AR, read and research everything) think about something like Test/Eq/Winny. Here's a rough draft:

1-11 Test Enan 500mgs
    1-10 Eq 400mgs
    8-13 Winny 50mgs ED
    Clomid 300/100/50 after last Winny inject
    Nolva on hand

Again, get as many quality opinions from the knowledgable Bro's here at AR before you start anything.

100%

just from reading everyones threads int he past week i have learned alot...im not one of those guys that think they know everything but it proves i didnt know as much as i thought...i will stay around for a while keep learning and listening..thanks guys...and i will also hold up till i feel i am in real good shape again however long as that takes including diet to go with AS...

thanks again

Thread Information