xanderdander is offline New Member

Oxandrolone and Cypionate/Enanthate?

I'm new to this and want to know if using Oxandrolone and either Cypionate or Enanthate together on a cycle is safe. I lost 89 pounds but still have body fat around my stomach and face, so I need a fat burner. I also developed gyno at puberty, had the surgery at 24, but there is still some tissue under one arm that the dr did not remove, so I was thinking of using femara as well. Because of the past gyno problem, I'm nervous about Cypionate/Enanthate. Any advice is appreciated! Thx!!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xanderdander View Post
    I'm new to this and want to know if using Oxandrolone and either Cypionate or Enanthate together on a cycle is safe. I lost 89 pounds but still have body fat around my stomach and face, so I need a fat burner. I also developed gyno at puberty, had the surgery at 24, but there is still some tissue under one arm that the dr did not remove, so I was thinking of using femara as well. Because of the past gyno problem, I'm nervous about Cypionate/Enanthate. Any advice is appreciated! Thx!!
    My advice would be stay away from steroids . Burning fat takes nothing more than a calorie deficit and some hard work.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    pct knowledge?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ yes, and gyno isn't a given with a cycle, only if you do something wrong or are negligent usually. but a good diet is the best for you. if you start a cycle now and get big too fast you can cause serious damage to your body like pulling/tearing muscles or tendons etc

I'm 36, lifting for about 3 years, which is how I lost weight/body fat. I'm 6 ft tall and weigh about 177. I've been researching steroids for over a year, on and off, as my hard work at the gym produces little results. This year, I have worked with a trainer- a $500 a month genetically gifted trainer- and he is scratching his head as to why I'm not making any gains. I follow the diet he gave me to the letter, high protien, med. carbs, low fat. I use all the same protein supplements that he uses. I've lost a bit more body fat but nothing really noticeable. I'm very frustrated, especially with guys like my trainer who were born with no body fat and an athletic body type and tell me to just work harder, keep doing those crunches and its all good...no need to do steroids...meanwhile I saw him in the locker room and noticed the injection marks on his butt.
    So any advice on these products from a more experienced person would be helpful. Thx!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    how bout posting up the diet he gave you for critique, it should be changing as your body changes, lets see what your workin with

I typed up the whole diet and it didn't post for some reason. Maybe it was too long? But it is 6 meals a day, with lean protein, carbs (brown rice, oatmeal), steamed veggies, and select fruit.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by xanderdander View Post
    I typed up the whole diet and it didn't post for some reason. Maybe it was too long? But it is 6 meals a day, with lean protein, carbs (brown rice, oatmeal), steamed veggies, and select fruit.
    i doubt that, each post can hold up to 10000 characters if i remember correctly

Thread Information