heartnheight is offline New Member

Need Serious Help

I'm 18 years old. I am about 6'6 280. I need lots of information about steroids , what to use, the best type, how to use, whats the best way, etc. I know this might have been discussed already but I have alot of body mass which every college coach said is perfect for me to turn into muscle. My lower body is where I'd like it to be. My legs are strong, my concern is my arms, my abs, everything. I can barely lift 200. I feel like this needs to change as quickly as possible. any help would be loved, I am trying out next year for Mount Union football, Ive been invited to try out if I can get in better shape. Any help like I said would be great. AIM me on my brothers name, trevordaviss. thanks.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR.

Steroids are not for you yet. You are too young and from your words I figure you have plenty bodyfat.

You came to the right place. In this site you have foruns for diet and workout questions. Go there and read the educational threads and that should answer most of your questions. If after reading them you still have doubts you can just search for posts that answer your questions or you can start your own thread and we will help you the best way we can.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ x2^^^

Hugovsilva is that you in your avatar?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup mate. After last cutter.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Looking awesome mate, now thats how i want to look, long way to go.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Welcome Bro....juice isn't a magic potion that'll fix you quick....stick to a good diet and train hard then harder...you aren't anywhere near your natty potential yet.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ a igree ...or i agree *L*
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-17-2008 at 11:06 AM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u should look into a trainer? maybe try to get with a local college football trainer, at your size im sure theyd llike to help.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ahhh, i think these guys do this like at least 10 times a day.. sh1t i remember when then did it with me... kid you got the potential to be a fcukin monster!!! 6'6 280 is big.. im 6'4 275 at 17% n i thought i was an animal... get ur diet in check, if you need help with that your more then welcome to ask me, i was in your same position at one point.. really big with a high bf percentage... stay away from gear... for now at least... uv got a good 5 years to turn all that fat into muscle (n scare the crap outta people)

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you'd do 100x better with real diet and proper training program than drugs could ever do for you.

drugs will not make up for short comings in training and diet. no matter how magical you may think they are.

if you can barely lift 200 naturally, and you're that size - you have a LOOOOONG way to go before any steroids will be of use to you...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    actually id go to the workout forum ...id think some training utilizing compound movements and possibly even some periodization training would help you out greatly ..combine that with good diet and it seems you have what like 8-9 months before tryouts ..thats alot of time if you train and diet properly esp at 18 with your bodies natural endocine system at or close to its peak. And jamyjamjr u r right often i at least say the things i agreed to above ....but then dont post more in depth solution based advice...prob not most helpful route...while my intentions are to be helpful i can see where just hearing wait train and get diet in order your too young ...while good advice imo ...can be discouraging ..not the intention ...but some helpful suggestions along with that info is prob a better idea

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ^^^^ agreed

Thread Information