genetisch is offline Junior Member

Ok to frontload 1st cycle??????

Im going on a light 1st cycle cause i wanna go natural after for about a year.Can i still do this if i front load 2st to get faster gains?

cycle

1-10 weeks 300 normally teste/week
    week 1 600mg test e
    2-10 300mg/week

stats
    175 lbs
    10%bf
    6 year natural
    5'7
    19 years old

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yes, but at 19 pretty much no one on here will suggest starting a cycle.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Agreed.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes its ok to. Have had 5 other guys go on roids for the first time and told them all to frontload and it worked great. They felt their Test E working by the end of the 2nd week.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Yes its ok to. Have had 5 other guys go on roids for the first time and told them all to frontload and it worked great. They felt their Test E working by the end of the 2nd week.
    They were not sore as all get out by double dosing????

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't recommend frontloading to a beginner , i would rather make my cycle longer by a few weeks than frontload , i actually did that on my current cycle , and let me tell you man , its not pretty , it wacked up my estrogen so high , it is ruining everything , low sex drive , tiredness .....etc and a host of estrogenic side effects from this .

i know some guys have a good experience with frontloading , but i would not risk it .

we'r all different , but who knows how your body will react to this massive hormone surge?

why risk screwing up .

do your gear slowly and smoothly and never schock your body .

take it smooth and easy and have patience and you wont have problems.

and whats with your age man ? 19 , too damn young.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    They were not sore as all get out by double dosing????
    The stuff I got them was fairly painless. They were sore but quickly adjusted to it. I really didn't hear too many complaints from any of them.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i would not recommend frontloading for a first cycle for the same reasons i would recommend test only for a first cycle. see how your body reacts before you shoot 1000 or so miligrams of a long esterd drug...just my 2 cents.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not full functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates alittle bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with syptoms of andropause and HRT for life would only be the answer to your problems. Limp dick,low libido,depression,low energy,low endurance,erections problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

At this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and dont take the risk of damage, i am passionate about this because ive seen it many times all because some young kids wont listen and think his answer to looking like his heros is in an injection/tablet. thsink about the damage and trust me you can build at this age if the diet and training is in order.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ great post. I wish more younger visitors and members here would all read this and realize people arent just busting their balls when they recommend waiting to juice.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    In humans your Endocrine system is not full functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates alittle bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with syptoms of andropause and HRT for life would only be the answer to your problems. Limp dick,low libido,depression,low energy,low endurance,erections problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

At this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and dont take the risk of damage, i am passionate about this because ive seen it many times all because some young kids wont listen and think his answer to looking like his heros is in an injection/tablet. thsink about the damage and trust me you can build at this age if the diet and training is in order.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.
    i know im 5'7 because of hGH therapy since i was 10 i would have been 4'5 and 150lbs.I was obese and for some reason when i run out and the order from pharm isnt in yet i realized that without proper hGH i NEVER get full.I ran out last tuesday and since then ive been eating 3,000 cals and thats holding my self babk from eating more,i was trying to diet on 2000 cals the past 3months but was ruined from this hgh scarcity.I was fat as a child for the same reasons.

I heard from BIG that hgh before bed might screw up normal hgh release,why is it then my doctor has been advocating my 2IUs every night before sleep. PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER if my doctors a idiot im gonna do it during day,i feel cheated right now out of being a normal 5'9.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^That is for someone with normal functioning endocrine system. If your Dr has you on HGH then I would guess its not because yours is normal. But big is right. taking GH at night will interfere with your own natural secretion.

Thread Information