Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member

Question New cycle in mind any suggestions? for 4th cycle.

This will be my 4th cycle, I the past ive taken oxymetholine 50 sus 250 portugese and deca yellow top the best? so i was told an with great progress for 1st cycle. pct hcg only.
    Second cycle test 400 with test proponate and dbol pct nolvodex and hcg with even better results. and kept all progress made minus only 6lbs because of good suppliment intake and hard training and alls of good food. 3rd cycle sus 250 test e 250 and test 400 deca mixing and matching pct nolvodex and hcg. thinking anabol tabs but my problem is what test too run?????
    havent taken gear for 6 months.

any suggestions guys looking too start in new year. thanks

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    swansea!!Hot dogz 4 t isir!!!

im no expert like but your pct looks a bit shite..
    have a look at this thread m8:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=646

if you want to get big this is the cycle(if youve got the money):

WEEKS 1-6: Anapolon (wk1 50mg per day, wk2 100mg per day, wk3 150mg per day, wk4 150mg per day, wk5 100mg per day, wk6 50mg per day)
    WEEKS 1-6: Trenbolone (75mg Every Other Day)
    WEEKS 1-8: Testosterone Enanthate (1000 mg Per Week)

WEEKS 1-10: HCG (Pregnyl) ***300-500IU EVERY 5 DAYS***
    WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol (0.50 mg Every Other Day)

WEEK 11: 40mg Tamoximed/100mg Clomid Every Day
    WEEK 12: 30mg Tamoximed/ 50mg Clomid Every Day
    WEEK 13: 20mg Tamoximed/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

thats a lot of roids,i would ask some of the other people on here with 1000s of posts,if you should be taking this due to your experience/knowledge....

i found this cycle on a website,and was going to buy it but a)didnt trust them b)i wouldnt be able to handle it..thats some heavy juicin!!.........GOOD CYCLE THO!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by nath78 View Post
    swansea!!Hot dogz 4 t isir!!!

have a look at this thread m8:

WEEKS 1-6: Anapolon (wk1 50mg per day, wk2 100mg per day, wk3 150mg per day, wk4 150mg per day, wk5 100mg per day, wk6 50mg per day)
    WEEKS 1-6: Trenbolone (75mg Every Other Day)
    WEEKS 1-8: Testosterone Enanthate (1000 mg Per Week)

WEEKS 1-10: HCG (Pregnyl) ***300-500IU EVERY 5 DAYS***
    WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol (0.50 mg Every Other Day)

WEEK 11: 40mg Tamoximed/100mg Clomid Every Day
    WEEK 12: 30mg Tamoximed/ 50mg Clomid Every Day
    WEEK 13: 20mg Tamoximed/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

thats a lot of roids,i would ask some of the other people on here with 1000s of posts,if you should be taking this due to your experience/knowledge....

i found this cycle on a website,and was going to buy it but a)didnt trust them b)i wouldnt be able to handle it..thats some heavy juicin!!.........GOOD CYCLE THO!
    That's not at all a good cycle, long estered test for 8 weeks? Have you run this cycle yourself? How many cycles have you run?

edit: I just read your other threads, and you started your first cycle yesterday, but here you are giving cycle advise? we have enough parrots here, please advise in matters where you have personal experience only.

i told him that..im no expert mind ask some of the other people on here with 1000s of posts....nah like i said i wouldnt be able to handle it...2 cycles,my first one was shite,didnt really know what i was doing and the one im running now...like i said im no expert .....i know u say long estered test for 8 weeks...but you cant tell me you wont get ****in huge off tha lol

sinny is offline Junior Member
    i dont like to build somebody else a cycle as its then me who has given them there cyckle and not them threw research,what i will tell you though is,i recomend tren -a at around 50-100mg ed,not every other day as some suggest,but thats just me,dbol ,drol,winny at what doses and when should be your job to look up,i also think test-e is the best test to run imo.deca is great and works well with the test,however if you choose to run deca be aware that tren and deca togther gives a high risk of the boobies coming for some people,,if you dont want to run deca again try some npp-again with the tren this can be boobielicious.i have given you some great gear here in the order to which you run them and at what dose and how long needs to be your choice,be sure to run some form of test if you run tren.make sure to have some letro,adex,arimidex to hand,also dostinex (caber)
    Do some research now and build yourself a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    That's not at all a good cycle, long estered test for 8 weeks? Have you run this cycle yourself? How many cycles have you run?

edit: I just read your other threads, and you started your first cycle yesterday, but here you are giving cycle advise? we have enough parrots here, please advise in matters where you have personal experience only.
    evening big,how are you my friend

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by sinny View Post
    evening big,how are you my friend
    I'm good brother, thanks for the help.

no problem bro..

what do you mean help,i aint attackin u or nufin bro ..ur prob right,i just thought it looked like a good cycle thas all,like i said u better ask someone with 1000s of posts....just thought id give my opinion.....like tesco say...every little helps!

PEACE OUT!!

Big
    what do you mean help,i aint attackin u or nufin bro ..ur prob right,i just thought it looked like a good cycle thas all,like i said u better ask someone with 1000s of posts....just thought id give my opinion.....like tesco say...every little helps!

PEACE OUT!!
    relax bro, I meant because he has chimed into several threads giving good advice from experience, and I do appreciate his help. my comments to him had nothing to do with you.
    also the post count really doesn't mean much, sinny is a good example of that. he has few posts but I guarantee he knows more than some peeps here who have many.

arite man no probs!

PEACE OUT!!
    trust bro obviours i dont intend you doing a cycle like mine.
    may be front load on anbpolon 50 for about 2 weeks.then on 3rd week take 2a day. test e 250 may also use sus 250 injeted in gluts may hert tho. but cardio 1 hour 3 times a week and then the rest lift.. lift .. And eat, eat, eat like a pit bull may be even get muscle max fule between mealy and u will the eat bit time for u that is ...
    Good luck Hope tis helps

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    trust bro obviours i dont intend you doing a cycle like mine.
    may be front load on anbpolon 50 for about 2 weeks.then on 3rd week take 2a day. test e 250 may also use sus 250 injeted in gluts may hert tho. but cardio 1 hour 3 times a week and then the rest lift.. lift .. And eat, eat, eat like a pit bull may be even get muscle max fule between mealy and u will the eat bit time for u that is ...
    Good luck Hope tis helps
    sorry bro but i have no idea what you have just said

musle mass fule suppliment , between meals, much better apite then u eat eat like a pit bull need energy down the gym yea i work 8 hours a day and got family. carbs give u enegy dont thay???

Nath78+ this pick of me in 1 year on the geaR
    Second cycle about 4 weeks in
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-18-2008 at 02:19 PM.

Go on then guys what cycle should i go for , somthing new may be anabol tabs but what test any suggestons I can get most gear. AND DONT GET WRONG IDEA IM NO DEALER
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-20-2008 at 01:41 PM.

swansea!!hot dogz 4 t isir!!!

Have a look at this thread m8:

Weeks 1-6: Anapolon (wk1 50mg per day, wk2 100mg per day, wk3 150mg per day, wk4 150mg per day, wk5 100mg per day, wk6 50mg per day)
    weeks 1-6: Trenbolone (75mg every other day)
    weeks 1-8: Testosterone enanthate (1000 mg per week)

weeks 1-10: Hcg (pregnyl) ***300-500iu every 5 days***
    weeks 1-10: Anastrozol (0.50 mg every other day)

week 11: 40mg tamoximed/100mg clomid every day
    week 12: 30mg tamoximed/ 50mg clomid every day
    week 13: 20mg tamoximed/ 50mg clomid every day

I found this cycle on a website,and was going to buy it but a)didnt trust them b)i wouldnt be able to handle it..thats some heavy juicin!!.........good cycle tho!
    ive taken pregnol subcutaneously in gut like hgh .
    Ball sag better but i found it stripped me i find it beter in jab 5000ius 2 weeks after cycle 5000IUS E0D FOR 1 2 WEEKS and keep all progress made. JUST FOUND OUT HAVING ANTHER BABY JUST LETTING U ALL KNOW YAY MISSES GOT PREGNANT WHEN ON MY 1ST CYCLE 2.
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-20-2008 at 02:36 PM.

ive taken pregnol subcutaneously in gut like hgh .
    Ball sag better but i found it stripped me i find it beter in jab 5000ius 2 weeks after cycle 5000IUS E0D FOR 1 2 WEEKS and keep all progress made. JUST FOUND OUT HAVING ANTHER BABY JUST LETTING U ALL KNOW YAY MISSES GOT PREGNANT WHEN ON MY 1ST CYCLE 2.
    what is this cycle going to be..bulk or shred ?..how long do you want to run the cycle for ?
    how do you feel about everyday injections ? can you get a AI to run during cycle and pct /
    have you got your pct/what does it consist of ?

Can get what i need just need good pct suggestion and i want to bulk then harden later hope this help
    14 WEEK CYCLE
    WILL PROP STRIP ME DONT WANT THAT TRYED IT BEFORE
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-20-2008 at 05:34 PM.

Whats ai? WELL NEED HELP..
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-20-2008 at 05:53 PM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer

Thanks excellent info bro, now i know yay!!!!

Lightbulb somthing differnt new cycle

This will be my 4th cycle, I the past ive taken oxymetholine 50 sus 250 portugese and deca yellow top the best? so i was told an with great progress for 1st cycle. pct hcg only.
    Second cycle test 400 with test proponate and dbol pct nolvodex and hcg with even better results. and kept all progress made minus only 6lbs because of good suppliment intake and hard training and alls of good food. 3rd cycle sus 250 test e 250 and test 400 deca mixing and matching pct nolvodex and hcg. thinking anabol tabs but my problem is what test too run?????

ive had a thought and it looks like this..
    test suspention for 6 weeks may be more possibly 8weeks. ive ordered 3 boxes. each box containing 12 100mil per vials. How often should first time user of suspention inject? my source suggested 100mil 3 times a week.
    week 1-2 oxybolone 50 mil pd, sus 250 twice a week
    week 3 oxybolone 100 mil pd,sus 250 twice a week
    week 4-6 test prop 125 mil 4 times a week
    week 7-8 winny? never used before. pct any suggestions? and what week to start pct. also test suspention though out intire cycle

well suspension needs to be injected way more than 3 times a week.. your source is wrong.
    3 weeks of sust.. why

my misses is resticting me on doses also. scrap sus then yea
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-22-2008 at 09:46 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    *L* ok enough....... which vet or former member made up the imaginary zeus and is toying with all of us..

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    *L* ok enough....... which vet or former member made up the imaginary zeus and is toying with all of us..
    no former member just want advice you got any real advice?

Blog Entries
    ^^^nope i'll let you guys get back to it...good luck....

scrap that planned cycle and start from scratch

any suggestions on a good cycle involving suspention you seem to have great knowledge and would be much appreciated Mulciber

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

If you want powerful 4th cycle go Tren and Test. Assuming your ready for it. And none of that 8 week crap i read up top.

ok then test suspention 100mg ed before training for 8 weeks.
    oxys and deca also?
    pct, nolvodex, hcg , clomid

Big
    I haven't seen anyone in any of these threads advocate suspension, why on earth do you keep going back to that? suspension needs to be shot multiple times a day, at least 2 times but I would prefer 3. the shots are often painful, and I have a high tolerance for pain. I see one area where suspension fits, professional athletes that need a compound that leaves quickly before they are tested. can I ask why you keep wanting to use suspension? if you want to shoot ed, go with prop, my favorite test by far.
    deca for 8 weeks is a waste, it has a very long ester and needs to be run for at least 10 weeks, 12 would be better, etc.
    if you are sold on a short cycle, and I'm still not sure why you are, go with prop/tren a, or prop/npp shot ed.

I haven't seen anyone in any of these threads advocate suspension, why on earth do you keep going back to that? suspension needs to be shot multiple times a day, at least 2 times but I would prefer 3. the shots are often painful, and I have a high tolerance for pain. I see one area where suspension fits, professional athletes that need a compound that leaves quickly before they are tested. can I ask why you keep wanting to use suspension? if you want to shoot ed, go with prop, my favorite test by far.
    hello brother,could the o p be a troll

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by sinny View Post
    hello brother,could the o p be a troll
    for his own sake I would rather think he is lol.

ive orderd suspention thats all. how much mil will i need shoot if i were going too do it 3 times ed for a short cycle say 8 weeks?

Big

im going for 400mg a week
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-22-2008 at 12:42 PM.

400cc ?? is the shit 1mg per ml/cc.. lol

Blog Entries
    ^^^ cmon mulc ..help the bro out......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information