RendellUnit is offline Junior Member

Seeking advice on cycle

24 years old, soon to be 25
    195lbs
    6ft
    Lifting weights for 3 years
    bf - not sure to be honnest

Ok guys I have done alot of the steroids that are available and I was up to a very nice size 215, however, I got in a fight and got stabbed and couldnt even drink water for 2 weeks and I lost alot of weight, so lets just say Im feeling pretty small.

I was wondering if someone who is experienced, if they could make me up a good cycle, I want a good cycle to bounce back up to 215+

I`d like to run an 18 to 20 week cycle and im prepared to drop a grand down on this cycle.

So please, share your throughts

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    what gear have u you used in past?
    tryed test 4oo mexican and deca mix. pct nolvodx and hcg always keep handy
    you do want 2 get big dont u?
    take care bro
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-18-2008 at 04:03 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    previous cycles?
    dont want you fightin again and gettin stabbed

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What do weight now? and a bag of sand sounds alot.

Ok keep in mind, some of this gear I used when I didnt even no that much about steroids , stupid? Yes I no, however, I lived and learned thats for sure and have spent countless hours reading and reading and yes, reading some more on steroids.

T400, cyp, sus, prop, tren , primo, eq, enanthate , proviron , nolva, dbol , anadrol , anavar , winnie tabs, decca, m1ts, superdrol.

If anyone cares to take the time to make me up a good solid 20 week cycle, please note, I dont like tren, m1ts, superdrol or anadrol. I get way to many sides when I take them.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RendellUnit View Post
    Ok keep in mind, some of this gear I used when I didnt even no that much about steroids , stupid? Yes I no, however, I lived and learned thats for sure and have spent countless hours reading and reading and yes, reading some more on steroids.

T400, cyp, sus, prop, tren , primo, eq, enanthate , proviron , nolva, dbol , anadrol , anavar , winnie tabs, decca, m1ts, superdrol.

If anyone cares to take the time to make me up a good solid 20 week cycle, please note, I dont like tren, m1ts, superdrol or anadrol. I get way to many sides when I take them.
    I dont believe you need 20wks to get to 215 man.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ put something together and lets tweak it. you know what your goals are ...if not sure about some compounds and what they do read profile and put something together. you'll get more help here that way.....its your cycle...... oh and btw i agree with chuck re 20 weeks prob not even close to necessary ....

Like I said in my previous thread, I did a few of the steroids not knowing what the hell I was doing and yea it was so stupid and a waste of time really.

I have done 3 cycles where I actually new what the word cycle meant lol

Most recent cycle
    T400 - week 1/5 - 400mg - week 6 to 10 - 800mg
    EQ300 - week 1/5 300mg - week 6 to 10 450mg
    Dbol - week 1/5 30mg - week 6 to 10 50mg
    Primo - 100mg every 3rd day for weeks 6 to 10
    Nolva - week 1/5 20mg - week 6 to 20 - 30mg

Pct
    hcg 500 iu every 5 days until the 5000iu supply was gone
    clomid for 3 weeks

Now I still have alot to learn about steroids and the most effective ways to use them, im not expert, so please critisize my last cycle, as I would love to no what I did wrong.

Please note I havent touched any roids in over 4 months.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    bro thats a good amount of gear for a 3rd cycle...too much imo anyway ...i wouldnt up dosage mid cycle. id personally use dball only at start of cycle not at start and finish (esp w/ 2 other test based roids in the mix (eq/test) eq should be run at least 12 weeks imo. i personally dont like primo but if u do thats cool...i do think youd need to run it longer than 5 weeks to get good gains with it. Nolva may not be best on cycle estro control and pct is weak. hcg on cycle - your call.

so based on thread start this is a bulking cycle correct? Since u seem to love multi compound cycles how about 14 weeks test/deca /eq ....jump started w/ dball?? Why dont u try putting something like that together with consistant dosages all the way through and maybe lets take it from there?

Thread Information