tigermass is offline New Member

Don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!25?????

Just watched bigger stronger faster and see alot of big guys that are normal and they took steriods young as 15 years old and one guys says hes been on them for 35 years. I'm 20 and people on here say that i'm to young to take them that i should try to build at least 30 lbs natural before going on them and maby waiting more years but pretty sure none of these guys put 30 lbs natural muscle on before they went on roids and alot of them woulden't be where they were if they didn't take them when they were young. Also when i say i want to take them everyone says you don't need them you already got so much test but when people go on roids they take almost 5 times that so if i got soooo much why r people doing 5 times that. Alot of people take them when there young and there normal. I agree that if your diets not good maby you should fix that before taking them and if your 16 you should maby wait till your done growing even tho arnold grew to 6.2 and he took them when he was 16. I just think its weird how when someone is like i'm 18 years old and 170 and i want to go on a cycle and EVERYONE is like nooo to young and build natural muscle when NONE of the guys in the magazine or any body builder waited before they were over 25 to take roids and i don't see them dying. I just think if your diets right and you got a year or so where you no how to train your ready for them and that it shouldn't be and age thing. Why the F*** am i going to wait to 25 (retarted age) to take steriods if EVERYONE is taking them before there 20's almost and i no everyone is going to reply to this saying i wait tilll i was 24 and 240lbs before i took them will good for you but i don't f****** care and maby if you took them you would of hit that in half the time.. I think everyone in here is smart on roids and they no how to do a cycle and they do give great advise but i just think are way to hard on the age thing and if the guy has thought about it for a while and still wants to take them then thats his choice we should then reccomend a cycle and pct..

Its long and i'm not going to read it over so if theres mistakes don't even tell me cause i don't care i'm not trying to sould like a dick. i still think you guys are smart and would rather see when some 20 year old asked how he should go on a cycle just ask him if hes thought about it then maby give him a newbie cycle, then rather saying your to young.if he want to cycle chances are hes going to cycle and it going to be wrong cause some retard give him a crazy cycle

Thats it..... Thanks for taking your time to read hope this dosen't make you angry and hope it dosen't get removed or i get banned cause i wanna hear what peolpe think of this Thanks once again!

tigermass is offline New Member
    0 ya and its not like bigger stronger made me think its alright to take steriods when your young i no people who took them when they were in there 16 and there 30 now and there fine.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    as posted by marcus300

In humans your Endocrine system is not full functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates alittle bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with syptoms of andropause and HRT for life would only be the answer to your problems. Limp dick,low libido,depression,low energy,low endurance,erections problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

At this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and dont take the risk of damage, i am passionate about this because ive seen it many times all because some young kids wont listen and think his answer to looking like his heros is in an injection/tablet. thsink about the damage and trust me you can build at this age if the diet and training is in order.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    The people here offer what they truly believe is the most responsible advice, and it is offered with the best intent. If you choose to ignore it and throw caution to the wind, so be it. You're a big boy.

Can i ask why not wait? are you saying there arent more risks involved taking them at a younger age? since we both know there are? why not wait? where is the race? are you a competitor like arnold and "those guys" is this what you do for a living or to look better around your buddies?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Why the F*** am i going to wait to 25 (retarted age) to take steriods if EVERYONE is taking them before there 20's almost and i no everyone is going to reply to this saying i wait tilll i was 24 and 240lbs before i took them will good for you but i don't f****** care and maby if you took them you would of hit that in half the time..

god u sound like a whiny pouty girl...your immaturity in the post above should reinforce why you shouldnt juice. Actually if u juice b/c of the rise in estrogen and your already whiny girly demeanor you might find yourself buying tampons and sitting down to pee....just keep that in mind.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-19-2008 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Why the F*** am i going to wait to 25 (retarted age) to take steriods if EVERYONE is taking them before there 20's almost and i no everyone is going to reply to this saying i wait tilll i was 24 and 240lbs before i took them will good for you but i don't f****** care and maby if you took them you would of hit that in half the time..

god u sound like a whiny pouty girl...your immaturity in the post above should reinforce why you shouldnt juice.
    my thoughts exactly but i was ttrying not to go that route

mholla is offline Junior Member

god u sound like a whiny pouty girl...your immaturity in the post above should reinforce why you shouldnt juice.
    I agree...sounds like he isnt as big as he wants to be and doesnt want to work hard to get there. just hit the gym and kitchen hard for a few years and get that perfect 1st.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Id love to see his diet.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    personally i dont care what you do with your life because i dont know you. all we do here is give opinions and i can asure you that there are a ton of people who started at 18 and now they can never have children and have to shoot test everyday of there lives. you seem to be a lot younger then 20 to me but thats not really my concern here so either take our advice or dont
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    How many guys who took steroids when they were 15/16 and are now 30 plus would actually admit to having limp dick problems, promblems with deprsesion ect ect. Not many i guess. So when you say you know guys that have been taking steroid since they were 16, are you sure you have a full insight into their medical history???

Atomini is offline Banned
    Two words for you: ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE

You have alot to learn, my immature friend.

How do you know that Arnold isn't on HRT and has been for the last 25 years or so as a result of the abuse he's done and how early he started using? He probably is!

These movies like Bigger Stronger Faster are for the most part good and I felt it was a very good documentary, but one issue I have with them is that kids will watch it and take it's message as "DRUGS ARE OK". No, they are not OK, and you can fvck yourself up. The advice people are giving you here is with the best intentions designed to enable AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE steroid use , and when you start to veer out of those guidelines, then the safety margin gets narrower and narrower for yourself.

But it's your life, do what you want with it. Just remember that if you fvck up, you will make us look bad because of a stupid decision you made.... and it's not as if the RESPONSIBLE-USING steroid community doesn't have enough black sheeps to make us look bad already!!

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    hummm..... i dont know about this guys , maybe we should cut some slack for these guys , i was 18 when i started and i am fine , devildog i think started when he was 17 and he is ok and he's been using it for 20 years i think , and more others ....etc...

BUT , there are some who screwed up .

BUT , too , those who did screw up , MAYBE , just MAYBE , they had low test before and eventually knew that and became aware of that fact when they used steroids . they felt the high test from cycling and now they know what is low test , they go tell the doctor and voila , they got low test .

so , nothing is certain . its your decision . i tried to offer the two different experiences , but i really do not know how to answer the ""why"" these things happen.

hope this helps.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dont think anyone says your to young,, they just say its better to wait cause problems MAY arise later. I personally not big on tellin people there to young, to high of BF and shit like that on here. You come on a juice forum and wanna juice thats your choice and i personally dont care if your ready or not but thats just me.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

god u sound like a whiny pouty girl...your immaturity in the post above should reinforce why you shouldnt juice. Actually if u juice b/c of the rise in estrogen and your already whiny girly demeanor you might find yourself buying tampons and sitting down to pee....just keep that in mind.
    hey! i do that... but i have a messed up prostate. lol

and i cycled when i was 20. i got full blood work and made sure i did correct PCT.

i dont regret it. i know i was no where my natty peak but then again i was young and stupid and i didnt care. so i cycled. i gained 20 pounds. kept 15 of it.

and ive been cycling since... as long as you get proper blood work and maybe find a doc that you trust and can tell that your cycling... youll be alright

now im not sayin you SHOULD cycle. cuz by your post you definitly need to grow up and see the big picture of life.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Poster, you're also throwing yourself in with some pretty elite company by mentioning Schwarzenegger or any other professional body builder. There are probably 1,000,000 + pro body builders worldwide, and how many of them do you hear about on a regular basis?

Thats because the majority of their success had to do with the fact that they are genetically built to hold that type of muscle. I could take 1000 mg test, 600 mg deca , and 300mg tren , 30 ius of hgh a week and it wouldnt matter, I still would never be able to be a professional body builder.

My whole point to all this is that why are you so dead-set on risking the potential problems that could maybe come from use at a young age? What glories are there that you see by starting steroids now? Like Im being serious... If you thought they would give you the edge to get you signed by a professional sports team or something, hell yah, go for it.

But if you're just wanting to throw caution to the wind for the sake that the worlds most famous body builder of all time started at 16 and he seems fine now, thats just kind of a stupid reason. You're not Schwarzenegger, and no matter how many steroids your take, you're never going to be him.

Steroids are a tool, not a means.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Everything I have read is that at a young age they will fvck you up.

ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member
    Some people will just have to learn for themselves, I am 25 and I started doing steroids at 22 & I think that was to young. I had clue that my father did cycles but not really for sure until I went home for x-mas last year & he caught me doing my daily "medicine" lol He went over all his cycle history from the time he was 18 until about 40. To make a long strory short he is 55 now & on TRT just to get his dic* up and to avoid the deppression of low T. So go ahead & abuse steroids when you are young but it is not fun when you have to be on trt for the rest of your life. But honestly no matter what people tell you some people will just had to see for themselves......

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Great replies everybody.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you say you've been working out for a year and you're ready? lol

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    i believe you think as steroids as a magic drug. you did mention diet but that alone will not get you big, you need to have good experience lifting. and i also believe that at that age you don't have the tendon and ligament strength to keep up with muscle and strenght gains.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    I don't buy that the poster is 20. He seems more like he is 15-16 by his post.

jnewton86 is offline Member
    agree with all the posts. it would only be to your benefit to gain as much as possible naturally then juice. I 100% disagree with the fact that you think 1 year of training is sufficient, without a doubt. nothing can replace the lessons learned through the first few years of training and diet.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    wait. there is good reason why you shouldnt until you are older. you can see that from the above posts

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member

Ouch, man I felt that over here. Any one that gets involved in the bodybuilding culture is probably going to be tempted to use AAS at any age. Is human nature to want to excel by whatever means available. At least if someone is on this board they have a chance of doing it correctly. If I was involved in lifting at 16 or 18 I have a feeling I would gravitate to the AAS crowd, as it was I started smoking dope and drinking. Is that better than AAS use? For me I don't think so. The onlt thing That may have deterred me would have been someone I respected giving me good advice. My $0.02
    Last edited by BloodyBillAnderson; 12-19-2008 at 11:20 PM.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ actually a VERY good post from my pov. it just goes to show people will do what they want, and since i'm still that age (18) i know they usually listen to no one.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    #1 from the post you made you are too immature to use AAS and that is a reason why we advocate against them at your age.

#2 as stated above your endocrine system is not fully develoved until the age of 25 leaving you at the risk of permantly damaging it and having to be on HRT for the rest of your life. a chance you are too young to take. We offer the safe advice here, not what someone else has done in the past or what you "could" do.

and finally

You havent posted in this thread after the responses, where did you go?
    And it is your life so why are you holding this all against us......its the internet, we give the advice, its up to you to take the advice and go the safe route or do what you want.

Lastly, you need to do some growing up before even thinking of touching these powerful hormones, if you act like this now i can just imagine the lack of self control when it comes to emotional problems due to huge flucuations of hormones, or also the lack of safety thinking that you are not growing so you just do more and say f*ck it. I know too many people just like you who are just screwing themselves up because they have not grown up yet and taken the time to do things right with research, maturity, and dedication.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    ^^^Agree, I don't Think Tigermass will be replying. He probably is Crying in the corner.:

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBillAnderson View Post
    Ouch, man I felt that over here. Any one that gets involved in the bodybuilding culture is probably going to be tempted to use AAS at any age. Is human nature to want to excel by whatever means available. At least if someone is on this board they have a chance of doing it correctly. If I was involved in lifting at 16 or 18 I have a feeling I would gravitate to the AAS crowd, as it was I started smoking dope and drinking. Is that better than AAS use? For me I don't think so. The onlt thing That may have deterred me would have been someone I respected giving me good advice. My $0.02
    I hear you bro . I guess his post got me riled as he knows why he shouldnt be doing them...knows what people are gonna post but tries to prevent it by preempting his post so we only post what he wants to hear. Then he makes immature, whiny comments to boot. Got me annoyed . It a catch 22...honestly - I dont wanna encourage someone at that age to juice in any way...and helping them would be doing that in a sense(kind of dont want to be a part of that at all). BUT on the other hand if they are gonna do it anyway u want then to do at least sensible cycles ...even if a bad choice at their age. In a recent post i said when i posted my views on age and too young id try to post some helpful alternatives re diet and training...and have since (obviously not here). It seemed to me with his post he said basically i dont wanna hear the truth ...im gonna do it...so help me do it...and he said it in a whiny immature way.... which just reinforced that he shouldt do it. He basically said dont tell me the truth ..i aint listening. He obviously has little respect peroiod.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-20-2008 at 12:37 AM.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys, I know this is like my second post but I have actually been reading threads on here since Augest, just thought I'd join now since I am finally joining the dark side. Before I would just come here to read threads and educationals and stuff to absorb all the knowledge i could get. I had experience with Pro-hormones and stuff and knew my fair share about the PCT and everything.

Anyway, my opinion on this issue is similar to what happend when anyone below 21 would ask about PH's on another bodybuilding site I was a member of. Everyone was quick to tell the kid all the dangers and tell him he's stupid etc. etc. and rightly so. But what I began to notice was more and more times that was EVERYONES default response to the person and no one actually personally helped him out. They all made were quick to say remarks about diet and belittle the person and of course i knew the guys and they were just looking out for the person but there is an extent man.

You cannot be the e-dad of everyone on the internet and my theory was if you dont help a person who's mind is set on doing steroids he is going to go do it by himself and end up hurting himself.

So while I understand everyone looking out for the kid, you have to in life accept reality and give advice and let the person make his decision or else you risk him doing it incorrectly on his own and hurting himself.

Thats my 2cents

Thread Information