pawlyszyn1987 is offline Junior Member

Non Responder for sure!!! help....

Ok i need help... i dont want people picking at me ect. ill start from the begiining started working out 2 and a half years ago. im 21 now and dont look to bad but i soo want to compete and love bb soo much! i train hard diet hard ect. started taking usual creatines natural test boosters ect but had not a thing off them. so just over a year ago wanted to try steriods so i did. ive done cycles of dbol ,tren ace,test enth,sus,anadrol i did the cycles spot on with gr8 diet ect. but the only thing ive had off them is bloat!! its hard because i want it soo much but nothing works.
    im thinking of trying hgh but wonderin if its worth the money and wont work again.... any help please!!!!!!!!

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Ur only 21 and u have aready used all that stuff? U need to wait till you are older before you mess urself up. a couple of question for you. How do you know what you got was legit, it doesnt sound like it. Did you use proper PCT? What are your states and what exactly is your diet? At 21 all you have to do is eat right and workout.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Just because you bloated doesn't mean your stuff is legit.

A buddy of mine took some test once and it was really a fake, and the vial was filled with cortisol instead of testosterone .

You need to be 100% sure your stuff is legit.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    list your previous cycles mg wk's etc

pawlyszyn1987 is offline Junior Member
    i am 100 percent sure there legit! im not listing all the cycles ect, just trust me that the cycles were spot on. i need help with the non reacting

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    try running some armidex ed with your next cycle and watching your sodium intake
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If gear is legit and all you got is h20 bloat ..then in my experience your food intake was inadequate for growth. If u eat enough even without estro control you may blow up on cycle but afterwards you will lose h20 and have muscle u gained. Also did u run good PCT ?? If not your gains may have all gone and the "bloat" you lost may have been more than h20.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pawlyszyn1987 View Post
    Ok i need help... i dont want people picking at me ect. ill start from the begiining started working out 2 and a half years ago. im 21 now and dont look to bad but i soo want to compete and love bb soo much! i train hard diet hard ect. started taking usual creatines natural test boosters ect but had not a thing off them. so just over a year ago wanted to try steriods so i did. ive done cycles of dbol ,tren ace,test enth,sus,anadrol i did the cycles spot on with gr8 diet ect. but the only thing ive had off them is bloat!! its hard because i want it soo much but nothing works.
    im thinking of trying hgh but wonderin if its worth the money and wont work again.... any help please!!!!!!!!
    Nothing unusual here, i hear this day in day out.
    One word, DIET.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pawlyszyn1987 View Post
    i am 100 percent sure there legit! im not listing all the cycles ect, just trust me that the cycles were spot on. i need help with the non reacting
    well if your spot on with cycles and food,, what are you asking then. If you dont grow on juice then dont cycle anymore.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your to young to cycle,
    You need to learn to build muscle tissue naturally before using AAS,
    You need more of base than 1.5 yrs worth of natural training,
    I know you havent posted your diet but I would bet money your problem is within this area, AAS work its that simple but if you dont feed them your wasting your time,
    Train naturally for a bit longer get blood work done and see if you have messed up your HPTA and start all over again.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    k guys, let's take this one step at a time

thread starter:
    1) stats
    2) post diet in detail
    3)post cycles in detail

lets start there

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Hate to sound negative but not many 21 year old male BBr's say anything that has to do with the word "soo" and things like "trust me". My daughter says that all the time though. Something isn;t adding up. Post your shit and quit being evasive. The BS detectors on this site are pretty tuned up so shoot straight for good advice or just sit on the sideline until it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Hate to sound negative but not many 21 year old male BBr's say anything that has to do with the word "soo" and things like "trust me". My daughter says that all the time though. Something isn;t adding up. Post your shit and quit being evasive. The BS detectors on this site are pretty tuned up so shoot straight for good advice or just sit on the sideline until it makes sense.
    soo, i say those things, and trust me, i'm close to 21, lol

btw, he looks 21, look at his avatar

OMG! WHat ev, ya know? Good point on the avi. I just read it and think wow this could be so much easier with straight talk and less schmooziness.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I am pretty sure HGH is for people who are older in there 30's. you are 21 you are probably still growing. HGH is not for you IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    OMG! WHat ev, ya know? Good point on the avi. I just read it and think wow this could be so much easier with straight talk and less schmooziness.
    LMAO, sounds like some of the college kids i know

i agree, much quicker if we just get down and dirty instead of drawing it out

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    LMAO, sounds like some of the college kids i know

i agree, much quicker if we just get down and dirty instead of drawing it out
    haha very true...

i'm very interested in seeing this diet. everyone thinks they eat great and look to themselves as the very last problem

Phate, werd to da herd.

OP
    Start with these and don't think about doing another compound until you iunderstand and utilize the principals in htese videos.

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

Thread Information