Thread: just one

lwb357 is offline New Member

just one

this question may have been asked, but i don't know how to pull it up on research.
    if someone were a family man with 20 plus years of lifting under his belt (meaning he's tired of working out without results and doesn't have a lot of money to spend) is there one steroid that you can take that will give good size/strength gains, reduce bodyfat and gains won't disappear when you quit using?
    i've been reading everything i can and it seems like it's useless unless you have hundreds of dollars a month to spend on complex stacks.
    on the other hand, it seems useless to keep working out when neither your weights lifted nor your musculature have gone up in years.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    you may wanna look up winstrol

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe low dose of testosterone and winstrol ?

CaptainCaveMan is offline New Member
    Test. Plain and simple. You need post cycle meds for sure. But I think you should do it if you want size. For just strength and a bit of size Fina. Read up though because regardless, especially at an older age you will need post cycle meds and natural test will be harder to get back up and running again.

bigtraps is offline Member
    IMO........

What you gain/loose useing AS, as far is being keepable, i believe that all depends on you dedication to BB. Training and more importantly, diet.
    As far as if using AS is worth the expense, Well just be prepared to be in it for the long hall. IMO....once you start, it is difficult to stop...or just do one cycle.. I think that those are the words that all AS users have said in the begining."just one cycle"

lwb357 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by bigtraps
    IMO........

What you gain/loose useing AS, as far is being keepable, i believe that all depends on you dedication to BB. Training and more importantly, diet.
    As far as if using AS is worth the expense, Well just be prepared to be in it for the long hall. IMO....once you start, it is difficult to stop...or just do one cycle.. I think that those are the words that all AS users have said in the begining."just one cycle"
    Thanks for the replies....I don't mind being in for the long haul. There is so much information to go through and opinions seem to vary widely. So I'm wondering if you could do endless cycles, but could only afford one roid, which would give the best and longest lasting gains for your buck. I've been lifting 26 years.....I don't know if it's dedication or just plain stubborness...but I've got it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Test without question if you are only going to pick one.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont recommend this for a 1st time user...........

but for keepable gains that wont fade when your done i'd go with tren .

peace bb79

Thread Information