Mazzive_T is offline Member

My Cycle in 2009

My Proposed Cycle for 2009, to start in april and last 16 weeks.

Stats:

235lbs, 10-12% bf. 6ft 1. Previous cycle experience for past 4 years, including dbol , deca , eq, sus, test e, prop, npp.

Eating every 2.5 hours, 6 times a day, plus true mass shakes 1st and last thing (caesin for nightime) and pre and post WO. Each meal roughly 50-60g carbs, 50g protein. And the macros for my fat come to below 90g fat a day. The usual suspects make my diet really, oats, pasta, rice (them uncle bens packs are well good, 2 mins in microwave), potato, tuna, steak, and chicken. Plus the occasional pack of low fat noodles and rice cakes if im bulking too.

Right heres my cycle for next year:

Weeks 1-8: Test Prop 100mg/Day
    Weeks 1-8: Tren Ace 100mg/Day
    Weeks 1-4 or 6 (help here): Dbol 50mg/day

Weeks 8-16: Test Prop 100mg/Day
    Weeks 8-16: NPP 100mg/Day
    Weeks ?-16: Winstrol Oral 50mg/Day (help here with starting week please)

Weeks 1-16: EQ 600mg/week (is it worth doing this too, G-1000 said to combat the weakened white blood cell count to run EQ with it too?)

and the bridge inbetween the two orals, before i start winny, but not during, should i run proviron to act as a DHT, therefore i have test, a 19 nor, and a DHT (the perfect combo?), what dosage too?

AI's:

Letrozole - obv to help with the tren sides, but at what dose?
    Caber or Bromo? to help with prolactin tren sides but at what dose too?
    Arimidex - does this need to be run too, even though im running letro?

The above AI's id run when i was using tren. Id only run arimidex as the sole AI at 0.5mg eod from weeks 8-16.

PCT:

16-20 HCG 500iu twice a week
    18-22 Aromasin 25mg/day
    18-24 Tamoxifen 20mg/day

or should i swap the aromasin for clomid?

The idea is to be in my best shape at the end of the 16 weeks, but be at my driest at the end of week 8 as obviously NPP carries more water weight then tren.

You may ask why im using tren to lean bulk. Thats because im a rugby player and also into my MMA. I want as much lean muscle as possible to take into Pre-Season, which starts during week 8, so i need my cardio back, hence why im switching the tren up for NPP. Cardio will be performed on cycle anyway, 1st thing in morning, for 40mins to an hour either every day or every other day.

anything ive forgotton to add il mention, but could everyone, yes you lol, put there opinions on here please, copy and paste this and put your remarks in bold wherever you like.

Kind Regards, il check this again in a few hours.

Big T.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post

Stats:

235lbs, 10-12% bf. 6ft 1. Previous cycle experience for past 4 years, including dbol , deca , eq, sus, test e, prop, npp.

Eating every 2.5 hours, 6 times a day, plus true mass shakes 1st and last thing (caesin for nightime) and pre and post WO. Each meal roughly 50-60g carbs, 50g protein. And the macros for my fat come to below 90g fat a day. The usual suspects make my diet really, oats, pasta, rice (them uncle bens packs are well good, 2 mins in microwave), potato, tuna, steak, and chicken. Plus the occasional pack of low fat noodles and rice cakes if im bulking too.

Weeks 1-8: Tren Ace 100mg/Day- swap w/npp
    Weeks 1-4 or 6 (help here): Dbol 50mg/day- wouldnt use this
    Weeks 8-16: NPP 100mg/Day- swap w/ tren
    Weeks ?-16: Winstrol Oral 50mg/Day (help here with starting week please)-how about 11-16

Weeks 1-16: EQ 600mg/week (is it worth doing this too, G-1000 said to combat the weakened white blood cell count to run EQ with it too?)- EQ wont do anything to wbc count it will increase rbc count i personally like eq but its your call here reeacrh it and see if u like it

and the bridge inbetween the two orals, before i start winny, but not during, should i run proviron to act as a DHT, therefore i have test, a 19 nor, and a DHT (the perfect combo?), what dosage too? um i say no and i like prov but not for any reason u stated

AI's:

Letrozole - obv to help with the tren sides, but at what dose?-Drop
    Caber or Bromo? to help with prolactin tren sides but at what dose too?i dont use it - personally havent needed it
    Arimidex - does this need to be run too, even though im running letro?id use this not letro .5eod all cycle

The above AI's id run when i was using tren. Id only run arimidex as the sole AI at 0.5mg eod from weeks 8-16.

PCT:

16-20 HCG 500iu twice a week14-17
    18-22 Aromasin 25mg/day3 days post prop tren inj - not week 18
    18-24 Tamoxifen 20mg/day3 days post prop tren inj - not week 18

or should i swap the aromasin for clomid?no but add clomid if u like..i like

The idea is to be in my best shape at the end of the 16 weeks, but be at my driest at the end of week 8 as obviously NPP carries more water weight then tren.

You may ask why im using tren to lean bulk. Thats because im a rugby player and also into my MMA. I want as much lean muscle as possible to take into Pre-Season, which starts during week 8, so i need my cardio back, hence why im switching the tren up for NPP. Cardio will be performed on cycle anyway, 1st thing in morning, for 40mins to an hour either every day or every other day.

anything ive forgotton to add il mention, but could everyone, yes you lol, put there opinions on here please, copy and paste this and put your remarks in bold wherever you like.

Big T.
    JMO - Good Luck - heavy cycle imo.....keep an eye on b/p if u go eq and tren
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-23-2008 at 10:10 PM.

i would swap the npp and tren round but my pre season starts in week 8 so i need my cardio.

i wont run eq, wasnt keen on the idea unless it helped with the tren sides. 3 compounds is all you need IMO.

thanks for the heads up though buddy. T.

oh and because im not running any long esters (eq) , my pct will start 3 days after last shot, not 2 weeks as planned.

Blog Entries
    i would swap the npp and tren round but my pre season starts in week 8 so i need my cardio.

i wont run eq, wasnt keen on the idea unless it helped with the tren sides. 3 compounds is all you need IMO.

thanks for the heads up though buddy. T.
    Not trying to complicate ...kind of a strange deal eq wont directly do anything re tren sides...but if your concern was cardio side ..eq has a good effect on stamina and endurance. Will it offset tren poss side of cardipo impairment i dont know.Based on what u said u were trying to do (WBC) i said leave it out unless u reasearched and wanted in then and based pct etc w/o it in cycle. Id say leave it out but wanted u to know eq benefit and how it may have pertained to offsetting tren side of reduced stamina.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    that's a massive cycle bro, you should start a log as i'm sure alot of members, myself included, would like to see what a test based cycle with tren and npp will do

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    preseason for what?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

Stats:

Weeks 1-8: Tren Ace 100mg/Day
    Weeks 1-4 or 6 (help here): Dbol 50mg/day

Weeks 8-16: NPP 100mg/Day
    Weeks ?-16: Winstrol Oral 50mg/Day (help here with starting week please)

Weeks 1-16: EQ 600mg/week (is it worth doing this too, G-1000 said to combat the weakened white blood cell count to run EQ with it too?)

and the bridge inbetween the two orals, before i start winny, but not during, should i run proviron to act as a DHT, therefore i have test, a 19 nor, and a DHT (the perfect combo?), what dosage too?

AI's:

Letrozole - obv to help with the tren sides, but at what dose?
    Caber or Bromo? to help with prolactin tren sides but at what dose too?
    Arimidex - does this need to be run too, even though im running letro?

PCT:

16-20 HCG 500iu twice a week
    18-22 Aromasin 25mg/day
    18-24 Tamoxifen 20mg/day

or should i swap the aromasin for clomid?

Big T.
    I would run that cycle a little different. I would start with the npp and then switch to tren on the second half. and then run the winni 10-16. The reason for this is because the tren is stronger then the npp and your gains will slow once you switch and your strength gains will slow dramatically. If you start with the weaker compound while your receptors are fresh then switch to tren your gains will keep steady. Also I prefer to run winni with tren.

Preseason for rugby mate. otherwise i would run the tren after the npp, but i need to run the tren 1st, as tren kills your cardio doesnt it and i need that for pre season.

jimmylinkedup thats a good point about eq being good for RBC count, and the cardiovascualar good effects. I shall sleep on it and have another think.

Yes i will start a log, i did one a while back proper detailed too but after a few months never kept to it. It was good for motivation too.

Could you guys help me with the AI side of things tho?

Should i take bromo or caber?, and what dose?
    and what dose letro?

also even though im running letro for the estrogenic sides of tren, should i run arimidex too for the estrogenic sides of test? or does the letro cover that anyway?

T.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ check my first post for my opinion re: adex letro etc... i cant answer caber bromo ques ...never needed them personally.... remeber is eq back in mix adj pct times (friendly reminder) and watch blood pressure with eq /tren mix .

thanks boss. i ran adex with my last cycle throughout at 0.5mg EOD and loved it tbh. no gyno and i felt much harder muscle wise too.

any other opinions anyone?

T.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I like the cycle, switching the compounds is great, I would maybe increase the test dosage a little the second half. I would leave the eq out, not worth all that oil saturation for nothing. I would also start the d-bol at week 3. I have progesterone problems from tren , I use caber at 1mg ed, .5 I still had some nipple swelling.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I like the cycle, switching the compounds is great, I would maybe increase the test dosage a little the second half. I would leave the eq out, not worth all that oil saturation for nothing. I would also start the d-bol at week 3. I have progesterone problems from tren, I use caber at 1mg ed, .5 I still had some nipple swelling.
    BG nice to hear from you.

let me guess, starting the dbol at week 3 for its increase in protein synthesis attributes? sounds good mate. what week would you suggest running it till? bearing in mind im swapping compounds at week 8 because my pre season starts then

Did you run anything else alongside caber as an AI/SERM? letro? adex?

BG
    BG nice to hear from you.

let me guess, starting the dbol at week 3 for its increase in protein synthesis attributes? sounds good mate. what week would you suggest running it till? bearing in mind im swapping compounds at week 8 because my pre season starts then

Did you run anything else alongside caber as an AI/SERM? letro? adex?
    I would run it at 20-25mg all the way through from week 3. caber by itself, I try to take the least amount of chems as possible, I have a hard time keep my piss clear as it is and leave all the estrogen for binding purposes.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Also, imo you could cut this cycle down in length a few weeks.

after some more research ive decided im going to use caber at 0.5mg 2 x week.

right, now ive stopped prolactin sides, i want to stop estrogen sides.

what about adex @0.5mg 2 x week (1g in total) OR

letro @0.5mg/week (0.25mf 2 x week?)

remember its 700mg test 700mg tren and 350mg dbol /winny il be running. So thats 1.75g of anabolics a week. Anyone elses opinions? what about those that have run prop/tren 100mg ED?

dukkitdalaw? mx3? can anyone else help? thanks to BG and jimmylinkedup so far.

Merry xmas. Trev.

Thread Information