jg42058p is offline Member

Front loading with test enanthate

I'm gonna be doing a 15 week Test cycle stacked with HGH (the hgh will run for 6 monthes) and I'm considering front-loading the test the first week at 1000mg of test, and then 500mg/week for there after.

I am wondering - will the waiting time for the enanthate to kick in be shortened? I know it usually takes 3-4 weeks to kick in and to start noticing gains... but if I front load @ 1gram for the first week would it take only 2 weeks or so to start noticing gains from the test?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    No I dont think so I have known sever guys that use 1000mg through out the cycle and it still takes four weeks to start seeing the results..good luck

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    I'm gonna be doing a 15 week Test cycle stacked with HGH (the hgh will run for 6 monthes) and I'm considering front-loading the test the first week at 1000mg of test, and then 500mg/week for there after.

I am wondering - will the waiting time for the enanthate to kick in be shortened? I know it usually takes 3-4 weeks to kick in and to start noticing gains... but if I front load @ 1gram for the first week would it take only 2 weeks or so to start noticing gains from the test?
    yup - thats the purpose for front loading...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post

If this is your first cycle, no need to front load, you will start to gain straight from the start of the cycle if you have got the diet in order.

If its not your first cycle, you wouldnt want to run the cycle for 15wks if your going to frontload,the idea is to shorten the course by frontload to get blood levels at peak. 15 wks is a long time anyway and i doubt it very much you will be seeing gains all the way throughout those wks.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ i agree.... I should have picked that up ....10 -12 weeks max IMO

jg42058p is offline Member
    good responses. thanks guys

Thread Information