dtdionne is offline Junior Member

Clomid and Arimidex

Hey, if you run adex during a cycle it seems to me (with my grossly limited knowlege) that you would need much less clomid therapy if any at all.

Any ideas?

I have been on 300 mgs test cyp for 9 weeks and .5 mg adex ed for the same amount of time. My last shot is Sun and i was hoping to not have to do clomid therapy.

Also, im going for blood work mon, test, est, psa, what else should i ask for?
    Last edited by dtdionne; 11-15-2002 at 03:25 PM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You still need clomid at regualr doses. They do 2 diff. things

1.Clomid helps establish natural test

2.Arimidex prevents estrogen from binding to a receptor.

Using both at normal doses will benifit the best in terms of starting natural test and preventing estrogen rebound.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Arimidex stops estrogen from being produced, nolvadex stops estrogen from binding to a receptor. However Pheedno is totally right about the must of clomid post cycle. Arimidex has nothing to do with keeping the bodies natural test up during a cycle. Nor will it raise it back to normal after the cycle has been completed. Use clomid as always post cycle or you will be very unhappy with the gains you will end up losing.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yea bro its funny how there are so many juicers that i know of and they talk like they know their shit about gear but these same ding dongs say that not taking clomids will not affect there loss of size they gained.. man i always feel like calling them idiots but I just sit there and laugh at them in their face and say whatever.. these same idiots say clomids works very good at stopping the estrogen from being produced and the funny thing about this is all the other guys juicing agree with him,, man these are some very dumg idiots. Heres another good one they believe is true, a guy I know told me and another guy one night that he took only clomids and his test levels rose up like he was on some test and when he said that I had to say I did not agree that could happen.. He was like " man i got this info from a very knowlegable bro". I said I might not know everything about juice but I know for a fact that is B..S..

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Shredz
    Arimidex stops estrogen from being produced, nolvadex stops estrogen from binding to a receptor.

Good catch Shredz, I get those switched more often than not. One of these days it will burn in my brain.

Originally posted by Pheedno

Good catch Shredz, I get those switched more often than not. One of these days it will burn in my brain.
    No worries bro..I am sure I have made some mistakes here too. That is why we are here to get eachothers back and make this AAS thing a little more safe for everyone.

You a solid bro..keep up the great info you have been putting out

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    I am just now at the end of my 10 week cyp only cycle, I have a blood test fri so im not taking my shot this week. I was going to start clomid the week after that.
    Could i just do another 10 week cycle of cyp only without any negligable side effects?

It will be more beneficial to hold on to it and do another cycle with it in the future. As for you last shot. The cyp from the last shot is already in your system..so why not take that last shot. It won't do anything as pertaining to your blood test you already have it in you.

still growin is offline Member
    You might want to wait a little while to get your test levels checked. They are going to be really low that soon after a cycle! lol

Thread Information