Arrow Please critique my cycle

Hey guys,

I'm going for a cycle involving steroids that won't aromatize. Here it is:

Weeks 1-6
    • Trenbolone Acetate: 100 mgs ED
    • Anavar: 50-80 mg ED

PCT: Nolva

Questions:
    1.) Would it be a good idea to extend the cycle to 8 weeks? I'm concerned because Var is hepatoxic and from what I read, shouldnt be consumed for a long duration.
    2.) Do I even require a PCT?

Honest replies appreciated.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    terrible.

age, height, weight, bf%, training exp, and what do you eat on a normal day?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Wow.
    I wouldn't run that if you paid me, please keep us posted.
    And yes, you will need a pct.

TheMachine is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    terrible.

age, height, weight, bf%, training exp, and what do you eat on a normal day?
    Thanks for the honest reply. Can you explain the error in the stack? Is it the dosage?

Height: 5 ft 6
    Weight: 182
    Bf%: 13-14
    Training experience: ~2.5 years training

not the doses... pretty much the entire thing.

you need test, in any cycle. a tren cycle with no test is a nightmare (probably literally)

5'6 182 isn't bad, whats your diet look like? if you're dead set on a cycle, start with 500mg/week of test. e or c are easiest because you only need to shoot that twice a week, but run it for 10-12 weeks, then pct of nolva and clomid

not the doses... pretty much the entire thing.

you need test, in any cycle. a tren cycle with no test is a nightmare (probably literally)

5'6 182 isn't bad, whats your diet look like? if you're dead set on a cycle, start with 500mg/week of test. e or c are easiest because you only need to shoot that twice a week, but run it for 10-12 weeks, then pct of nolva and clomid
    My diet comprises of 4-6 meals, around 3500 calories. I'll detail if u want me to.

Is there any way I can avoid test? The fact that it aromatizes is discouraging.

yes, detailed would help.

if you're afraid test will give you gyno, thats a bit overstated. if you're really worried, take .25mg arimidex ed along the cycle to keep estrogen down. the fact is, tren can give you gyno by stimulating progesterone, along with the estrogen in the body to cause gyno too

yes, detailed would help.

if you're afraid test will give you gyno, thats a bit overstated. if you're really worried, take .25mg arimidex ed along the cycle to keep estrogen down. the fact is, tren can give you gyno by stimulating progesterone, along with the estrogen in the body to cause gyno too
    Should I ditch the Var?

My diet is pretty much this:

Meal 1:

1.5 cup oats
    1 banana
    1 cup skim milk

Meal 2:
    5 eggs (4 egg whites, 1 with yolk)
    Green tea

Meal 3:
    4 oz chicken breast
    Brown rice/pasta (1 cup)
    Brocolli

Meal 4:
    Tuna sandwich with wheat bread
    Mashed potatoes
    2 fish oil caps

Meal 5:
    1 can beans
    Turkey Bacon (2-4 strips)
    Salmon
    Veggies (1 cup)
    Green tea

that doesn't seem like much food..

you should combine the first two meals, maybe drop the banana and only 1 cup oats, with the 5-6 egg whites, 1-2 yolks.

meal 3 (now 2) double the chicken, either brown rice, sweet potato, or potato. broccoli can stay, make sure its fresh though, not frozen or however else you can buy it

meal 4 (now 3) thats ok, make sure you get a good amount of tuna, it doesn't hurt to have some on the side. and not tuna salad with a lot of mayo and stuff. mashed potatoes are ok... it would be better to have them baked, and definitely not the fake potato stuff that you add water to.

i would add another meal the same as meal 2 in later in the day. the chicken, rice/sweet potato/potato

your last meal seems bad. bacon? no.. beans are ok, what kind? baked beans aren't the best. a better carb source would be good. salmon isn't bad, some vegetables are fine too.

also, do you have a pwo shake or anything? do you have shakes during the day? and water would be a better choice that green tea, since that has a lot of sugar in it

you can run anavar with the test, but test only would probably be best

you should combine the first two meals, maybe drop the banana and only 1 cup oats, with the 5-6 egg whites, 1-2 yolks.

meal 3 (now 2) double the chicken, either brown rice, sweet potato, or potato. broccoli can stay, make sure its fresh though, not frozen or however else you can buy it

meal 4 (now 3) thats ok, make sure you get a good amount of tuna, it doesn't hurt to have some on the side. and not tuna salad with a lot of mayo and stuff. mashed potatoes are ok... it would be better to have them baked, and definitely not the fake potato stuff that you add water to.

i would add another meal the same as meal 2 in later in the day. the chicken, rice/sweet potato/potato

your last meal seems bad. bacon? no.. beans are ok, what kind? baked beans aren't the best. a better carb source would be good. salmon isn't bad, some vegetables are fine too.

also, do you have a pwo shake or anything? do you have shakes during the day? and water would be a better choice that green tea, since that has a lot of sugar in it

Thanks man, I'll do a little more research and post up a new cycle here. Appreciate the constructive advice.

What do you think of this cycle?

Week 1-6
    Tren : 100 mgs ED
    Test E: 250 mgs/ week

Should I lower the Tren dosage to 80 mgs? Also, is the Test E dosage way too low, or is it acceptable? My goal is to gain 15 lbs

Big
    test e is a long ester and will take 4 or 5 weeks to even kick in. 6 weeks with a long ester is a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    test e is a long ester and will take 4 or 5 weeks to even kick in. 6 weeks with a long ester is a waste.
    Would 8 weeks be sufficient? I really dont want to go 12 weeks with this cycle.

Is the dosage effective, in your opinion?

Big
    I would not run a long ester less than 10 weeks, if you were going to shoot tren ed anyway why not use prop?

Big
    is this your first cycle?

is this your first cycle?
    Yes, but I have done cycles of DNP and Clen /T3 before.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMachine View Post
    Should I ditch the Var?

My diet is pretty much this:

Meal 1:

1.5 cup oats
    1 banana
    1 cup skim milk

Meal 2:
    5 eggs (4 egg whites, 1 with yolk)
    Green tea

Meal 3:
    4 oz chicken breast
    Brown rice/pasta (1 cup)
    Brocolli

Meal 4:
    Tuna sandwich with wheat bread
    Mashed potatoes
    2 fish oil caps

Meal 5:
    1 can beans
    Turkey Bacon (2-4 strips)
    Salmon
    Veggies (1 cup)
    Green tea
    I eat double this and im under 3k cals a day. You should Eat Protein with every meal. I noticed your eating only carbs/fat on your first meal. looks like about 90-100g protein a day. I would think a little more is in order but thats just my opinion. Your choices of foods look fine.

Big
    I personally don't recommend tren for a first (or second) cycle, but that's just me.

I personally don't recommend tren for a first (or second) cycle, but that's just me.
    Do you think the dosage is fine, especially the test e dosage? I already have tren , so I dont want to put it to waste lol

Quote Originally Posted by AcePowerZ View Post
    I eat double this and im under 3k cals a day. You should Eat Protein with every meal. I noticed your eating only carbs/fat on your first meal. looks like about 90-100g protein a day. I would think a little more is in order but thats just my opinion. Your choices of foods look fine.
    Yeah I copied it from a file I made awhile back, I actually eat twice as much.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    1. Bump test up to 500mg, and do a frontload if you use Test E or C.

I personally would not run below that in any situation, but that's just me. 250mg Test would probably only serve as an anti-tren dick at that dose. Test should always be the base of every cycle. It's a great drug, low sides, stops a lot of sides from other drugs (like tren dick), and you feel great while on it. Cheap as hell too, so why not? Remember that you can always use adex to stop estrogenic sides, specifically gyno.

2. 100mg of Tren for a first cycle is too much for you. And ditch the Var. Useless drug IMO unless you're a woman.

I did do tren for my first-ever cycle (along with test), and I did it at 75mg/d. I felt out the sides and whatnot and I felt that 75mg/d was about my limit before the sides became too much. Tren is a very powerful drug, so respect it. You weigh quite a bit less than I do, so I would not suggest 100mg or 80mg really.

I feel that 75mg EOD that a lot of people suggest for a potential first-time tren user is a little bit too conservative, so I would say 50mg ED would be fine for your needs. Trust me, you WILL feel it at 50mg ED. I'm not a stickler like a lot of guys on this site are when it comes to trying more than 1 compound for a first cycle, but just to let you know that it is easier to figure out what compound does what in your body if you do it 1 new compound per cycle.

3. More calories. (4 - 5k) 1.5 - 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight, especially with Tren.

Tren makes it pretty hard to gain fat while on cycle, and steroids in general will make your metabolism skyrocket. I take down 6k+ cals while on Tren and still manage to lose lose bodyfat, so make use of its ability to metabolize and utilize nutrients. If you see fat gain, reduce cals a bit, though keep in mind the appearance of fat could be bloat. Make sure to get your supps in too.

4. Ancilleries I feel you should need are adex, nolva, caber, HCG , and vitamin B6. Take adex and Caber EOD @ .5mg each. I like HCG, but you don't have to use it. Makes recovery helluva easier, so 250mg E3D up to 2 weeks after last test injection is a good idea. B6 will also help with Tren sides. And Nolva for PCT, 20 - 40mg per day.

If you wanna do tren, do it like this:

Weeks 1 - 12: Test E (or P) @ 500mg split into 2x weekly injections (Frontload if Test E)
    Weeks 1 - 6: Tren A 50mg ED

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    1. Bump test up to 500mg, and do a frontload if you use Test E or C.

I personally would not run below that in any situation, but that's just me. 250mg Test would probably only serve as an anti-tren dick at that dose. Test should always be the base of every cycle. It's a great drug, low sides, stops a lot of sides from other drugs (like tren dick), and you feel great while on it. Cheap as hell too, so why not? Remember that you can always use adex to stop estrogenic sides, specifically gyno.

2. 100mg of Tren for a first cycle is too much for you. And ditch the Var. Useless drug IMO unless you're a woman.

I did do tren for my first-ever cycle (along with test), and I did it at 75mg/d. I felt out the sides and whatnot and I felt that 75mg/d was about my limit before the sides became too much. Tren is a very powerful drug, so respect it. You weigh quite a bit less than I do, so I would not suggest 100mg or 80mg really.

I feel that 75mg EOD that a lot of people suggest for a potential first-time tren user is a little bit too conservative, so I would say 50mg ED would be fine for your needs. Trust me, you WILL feel it at 50mg ED. I'm not a stickler like a lot of guys on this site are when it comes to trying more than 1 compound for a first cycle, but just to let you know that it is easier to figure out what compound does what in your body if you do it 1 new compound per cycle.

3. More calories. (4 - 5k) 1.5 - 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight, especially with Tren.

Tren makes it pretty hard to gain fat while on cycle, and steroids in general will make your metabolism skyrocket. I take down 6k+ cals while on Tren and still manage to lose lose bodyfat, so make use of its ability to metabolize and utilize nutrients. If you see fat gain, reduce cals a bit, though keep in mind the appearance of fat could be bloat. Make sure to get your supps in too.

4. Ancilleries I feel you should need are adex, nolva, caber, HCG , and vitamin B6. Take adex and Caber EOD @ .5mg each. I like HCG, but you don't have to use it. Makes recovery helluva easier, so 250mg E3D up to 2 weeks after last test injection is a good idea. B6 will also help with Tren sides. And Nolva for PCT, 20 - 40mg per day.

If you wanna do tren, do it like this:

Weeks 1 - 12: Test E (or P) @ 500mg split into 2x weekly injections (Frontload if Test E)
    Weeks 1 - 6: Tren A 50mg ED

Hope this helps.
    Thanks man, I really appreciate your very detailed advice. I'll keep you guys updated on my results with pics. Should I frontload Test E by just 1 week? Or should I go for 2?
    Last edited by TheMachine; 12-25-2008 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks man, I really appreciate your very detailed advice. I'll keep you guys updated on my results with pics. Should I frontload Test E by just 1 week? Or should I go for 2?
    1 week for the frontload. I have found that for test e or c, if you inject twice a week, inject 3x the normal amount for the first dose (750mg), then the normal dose (250mg) for the 2nd injection of the week and that should be good to go. That should get blood levels up much quicker than usual.

1 week for the frontload. I have found that for test e or c, if you inject twice a week, inject 3x the normal amount for the first dose (750mg), then the normal dose (250mg) for the 2nd injection of the week and that should be good to go. That should get blood levels up much quicker than usual.
    So does that mean I should do 1000mgs of test e in total for the first week? Thanks!

Big
    So does that mean I should do 1000mgs of test e in total for the first week? Thanks!
    yes.

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    700mg tren a week is alot even for some advanced users. I would do it like this
    1-8 weeks 50mg Test p ED
    1-6 weeks 50mg tren A ED
    mix them both in the same syringe
    pct 3 days after your last prop shot

Should I take prop during the cycle, or after I'm done with the cycle?

Thanks!

Big
    Should I take prop during the cycle, or after I'm done with the cycle?

Thanks!
    umm, what?

umm, what?
    Propecia

If you take prop, I'd do that 75mg ED, not 50mg.

Big
    Propecia
    If you take prop, I'd do that 75mg ED, not 50mg.
    Sorry I got lost.

Sorry I got lost.
    I am talking about test prop. I have no idea where the propecia came from, especially when he refers to it as prop.
    Last edited by drummerofgod87; 12-25-2008 at 09:11 PM.

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    i agree with fireman

I am talking about test prop. I have no idea where the propecia came from, especially when he refers to it as prop.
    lol my bad, I know Trenbolone may cause hair loss, which is why I mentioned propecia.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    how about this ... 500mgs test e or c /week - if concerned so much re aromitization adex .25 ed or .5eod ... Test only should be everyones first cycle imo ... (if u wanna know why: 1st cycle a quick 4-6 week of tren-a. Advice? )
    Get the diet in order...
    In fact how about this...get the diet in order...train hard for the next 3 months with diet and traing in check ...and then if gains are plateauing ...do the test cycle i mentioned above ...just a thought ....
    And out of personal curiousity ...how do you avoid using aas ...but end up using multiple "cycles" of dnp ??? Im assuming this is a bulk cycle ...yet it looks like you have cut in past ...pretty hard(dnp and also clen /t3 non aas ...but def serious cut compounds).....you know to stay off the combos you have used for that in this bulk cycle right?

BTW - why , if so concerned with sides (not saying you shouldnt be) why are you even considering running tren on this cycle,your first. Your concerned big time about aromitization .... so much so you wanted to eliminate test from cycle. You wanted to run tren but are so concerned re hairloss ...now propecia. Read the link i posted above bro ...keep this simple...deal with one compound and its possible sides...you have no idea how your body will respond to even 1 steroid re side ...now you wanna throw 2 in on u your first cycle and 1 of them btw...while i love it...is noted for its sides. Make sure you get a solid pct plan as well.....its essential ..the fact u even asked if u need one when u were gonna use tren in cycle scares me..if u r gonna use a steroid please at least read the profile on it in the profiles section ...for your own benefit ....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-25-2008 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    how about this ... 500mgs test e or c /week - if concerned so much re aromitization adex .25 ed or .5eod ... Test only should be everyones first cycle imo ... (if u wanna know why: 1st cycle a quick 4-6 week of tren-a. Advice? )
    Get the diet in order...
    In fact how about this...get the diet in order...train hard for the next 3 months with diet and traing in check ...and then if gains are plateauing ...do the test cycle i mentioned above ...just a thought ....
    And out of personal curiousity ...how do you avoid using aas ...but end up using multiple "cycles" of dnp ??? Im assuming this is a bulk cycle ...yet it looks like you have cut in past ...pretty hard(dnp and also clen /t3 non aas ...but def serious cut compounds).....you know to stay off the combos you have used for that in this bulk cycle right?

BTW - why , if so concerned with sides (not saying you shouldnt be) why are you even considering running tren on this cycle,your first. Your concerned big time about aromitization .... so much so you wanted to eliminate test from cycle. You wanted to run tren but are so concerned re hairloss ...now propecia. Read the link i posted above bro ...keep this simple...deal with one compound and its possible sides...you have no idea how your body will respond to even 1 steroid re side ...now you wanna throw 2 in on u your first cycle and 1 of them btw...while i love it...is noted for its sides. Make sure you get a solid pct plan as well.....its essential ..the fact u even asked if u need one when u were gonna use tren in cycle scares me..if u r gonna use a steroid please at least read the profile on it in the profiles section ...for your own benefit ....
    To answer your question about DNP:

There was this site called "*****************," where one of the members was selling 200 mg caps for Edited each, Edited each for over 50 caps.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ im glad u answered...that was the least significant thing i typed...but u answered .... the rest? thoughts? ..humor me ..i suck at typing so at least make me feel ok that i took the time to do it. *L*

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ im glad u answered...that was the least significant thing i typed...but u answered .... the rest? thoughts? ..humor me ..i suck at typing so at least make me feel ok that i took the time to do it. *L*
    I really had no interest doing a cycle involving streoids that aromatizes. Tren seems to be a very good drug that doesnt aromatize and give out sides related to such roids. Unfortunately, it seems that a Tren only cycle is useless.

A lot of steroids that don't aromatize still have a lot of side effects similar to test, specifically the androgenic side effects. Aromatizing steroids are amazing because they make you feel great. Test is best. Remember that every time you are planning out a cycle.

Thread Information