Thread: EQ/Winny cycle

Gymismyhome is offline New Member

EQ/Winny cycle

Guys i want to start my 2nd cycle, what is a good way to cycle eq/and winny. Injectable, or tabs for winny? and how muc hof each, , i dont; want anything to harsh that wil cause hairloss or anything like that, i wanan get ripped up?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats, age, and training/dieting like? What did your first cycle look like, and how were your results? Knowing these things will help the Bro's here .. help you!

BTW .. if you run Eq and Winny, I'd suggest throwing in some Test.

im 19 yrs old 5/10 201, eat very clean expect one day a week i eat whatever i want, i workout 4 days a week and run 3 times a week, im looking to cut that is why im not looking to throw test in there , my results were bad it was fina/test , i just lost hari on the cycle, i wasn;t happy , i wasn;t prepared this time it will be better

BUMP

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Eq and winny is fine and so is winny and test enanthate , IMO. In either case I would take the winny orally. Pesonally I would go with about 400mg a week of the eq or test and pop 35-50 winny daily. With a 10-12 week cycle use the winny for the last 8. Otherwise run the winny weeks 1-8. With regards to hairloss, eq would be a safer bet than test.

F'nJact is offline Junior Member
    why orally? injecting winstrol is safer for ur liver and give su better results. i did an eq/winny cycle in the past and got good results, im currently doing the same thing but adding fina and taking oral winny this time only bc im gong to be a pin cushion as soon as the fina starts.

did u mix the eq

Thread Information