Talking Controlled Substance

I will be travelling soon and I will be finishing my 3 month cycle 2 days before I leave.
    4 Airports I will be going through, and I wonder if these items are controlled substances and if anyone has ever had easily achieved success with travelling with it/them.

Nolvadex (PCT)
    Clenbuterol (short term fat loss aid)
    Arimidex (Anti E, and PCT)

France and Australia are where I am going! I can't find out if they are banned or not. If I carry them in medicine perscribed containers in my carry on, would there be conflict anyhow? None are anabolic .

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    no i dont think it should be much of a problem!!

1.nolvadex is not an anabolic ( you can always say you are using it to finish childhood gyno,same goes for option number 3)

2.as for clen you can say you have an asthma issue!!!

end of story and i am quite sure there wont be a problem!!but i would wait or others to answer as well!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Never travelled with any of them, but know people that have and cant see there being any problem..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    If it were me, I would put them in other containers which are labled with legal substances. Buy a small mouthwash container and fill with nolva, etc. JMO

ill just put clen in a perscription bottle (or a milk thistle one)
    and put my nolva in a cold FX one or something

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    I will be travelling soon and I will be finishing my 3 month cycle 2 days before I leave.
    4 Airports I will be going through, and I wonder if these items are controlled substances and if anyone has ever had easily achieved success with travelling with it/them.

Nolvadex (PCT)

France and Australia are where I am going! I can't find out if they are banned or not. If I carry them in medicine perscribed containers in my carry on, would there be conflict anyhow? None are anabolic .
    No.
    No.
    No.

if you havent noticed, all 3 are available for purchase on the sponsor site... i would be cautious about australia: i hear their customs process is pretty strict. that being said i would just toss them in a prescription bottle.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    yeah should be fine with pills, fluids might attract more attention though, in aus.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Use eye dropper bottles. Clear eyes that sort of thing.

alexs is offline Junior Member
    Hey man don't bring it here to Australia i have read in our customs that Nolva and Clomid are not allowed.

damnit!

Not sure how I would put pills in an eye dropper bottle.
    and in Australia customs, they would go 100% through ALL incoming passengers carry on bags? Open all pill bottles, or what?

alexs is offline Junior Member
    Yes they are very tight here, they check almost all luggage. As for putting them in another pill bottle, they do have chemical checking here for all illegal substances.

So your pretty screwed but you can buy what you need here.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    damnit!

Not sure how I would put pills in an eye dropper bottle.
    and in Australia customs, they would go 100% through ALL incoming passengers carry on bags? Open all pill bottles, or what?
    you should be right with pills, i know a few people who have brought them in just say they were prescribed as long as you dont have to much imo you will be fine.

if they have electronic scanning devices though?
    shit.
    although i cant find TOO much 'legit' info on it, online. (please help if YOU can!)

--> Still looking to bring NOLVA & CLEN into France & (mostly) Aus. Let me know!

alex18 is offline Member
    I know its not the same substances but look what happened to Sly Stallone with a few naughty substances http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18667351/ it would certainly make me think twice about messing with them Aussies!!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Nolvadex (PCT)

they could always find there way into OTC containers that pass easily (ALEVE,ASPIRIN,TYLENOL,ETC..)

but if they have a chemical scanning device, i doubt it will be THAT easy!

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    All I can say is that if you look like a "bodybuilder" they are highly likely to search your stuff thoroughly. more so than a regular guy.

I agree, being larger than normal size in any way will get you "the special treatment." I recently came back to the US from Chile and didn't have jack crap on me but a bunch of shot out mountaineering gear. They kept me for nearly an hour aking questions, searching, swiping with swabs etc. They finally let me go. None of my stuff was even exposed to narcotics, solvents, anything. The search got more intense when they asked me to strip down to my underwear and saw how jacked and inshape I am. Also, my entire chest is tatooed which I'm sure didn't help. I was nervous as s//t and had nothing to worry about. All I could think about was, did someone somehow put a bag of cocain in my stuff or something? If you ever saw the movie midnight express, you could get an idea of what I was thinking. It did teach me to never even think about bringing anything on a plane.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    Definately do not bring them to australia...
    i had customs send a weird little dude in a suit to make me sign a letter acknowledging that i received their seizure letter.
    and i couldnt see who the letter was from until i signed and pulled the tagg off the letter.
    all i ordered was a supplement that was banned.

soo nolvadex is prescription...
    and anything else, they will want your actual script.
    so if you can get a dodgy one, then you will maybe get through..

g0dsend is offline Member
    I wouldn't recommend traveling with it, but when I traveled I put my nolva in a deodorant bottle. I took out the stick, shoved the pills in their with a bag and replaced the stick.

Thread Information