UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member

Mexico in January

I am planning on going to Mexico for the first time and i have been reading for the past month solid on people bringing back gear via, walking, mailing or driving. Has anyone had any experience as of late. I know this was talked about a while ago but I think I might be 2 Weeks short on my Test E cycle and I really want to do a full 12 weeks for my first injectable cycle. Can someone shoot me a PM or give some advise..

Ohh yeah I live in AZ if that helps any

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about the whole bringing it back thing, but you could just drive over the border and take your shot a couple times a week... But i'm sure you could hide the gear in your car somewhere

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Ive done it back in the day but I wouldnt recommend it, these guys can look at you and if you look remotely nervous they will tear your shit apart. Something else I would do it in pairs if you insist on trying it. One person needs to go in and buy it, dont let them see both of you and give it to the other person to take across. Alot of these guys will sell it to you and then turn you in for reward and then get their shit back after you get busted so they score twice. I personally think its better to pay a little more and let someone else take the risk, not worth it anymore. Majority of their gear is shit anyway.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    I have a couple of buddies that walk across everyweek and get their injects from and actual doc.

u will be fine just limit urself to 3 botles at a tima also wear bagy clothes

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Last time I went to mexico, I ended up getting some sustanon and I just ended up shipping it. Shipping is expensive as hell and the sustanon was really pricey.

i suppose i could go there the last few weeks and get single shots there. I live in PHX so it would be like 10 hours round trip. Shurik pm me and tell me how you went about shipping it. it also seems like walking it across wouldnt be that hard\

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    i went to mexico 8 days ago and came back with a pretty decent amount, although im careful not to have too much.. intent to sell is a little bigger than possession. But either way, there was not problems, I walked across the border, bought what I want from the place I always go. Then I walked back to the US with only my drivers license. They didnt do much besides bug me about my passport (which you have to have by june 1, 2009) it is really easy to bring whatever you want across... well short of something that a dog could smell.

Airport security is 100 times over what border security is.

briancb1 is offline Member
    IMO mexico is way overpriced and they arn't really willing to negotiate due to the fact that so many people pay what they ask... so they'll just wait for the next guy to come in the store.

Its just as risky - if not more - than mail-order. At least you can do a source check with online sources.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    can you just walk over with like three or four bottles of test are they that crazy about it???

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by UrRoyalHighness View Post
    I am planning on going to Mexico for the first time and i have been reading for the past month solid on people bringing back gear via, walking, mailing or driving. Has anyone had any experience as of late. I know this was talked about a while ago but I think I might be 2 Weeks short on my Test E cycle and I really want to do a full 12 weeks for my first injectable cycle. Can someone shoot me a PM or give some advise..
    JUST BE CAREFUL! Have a 'mule" walk it across for you.

Thread Information