sm15 is offline Associate Member

Question bout clen in my cycle

sup fellas,
    im in week 4 of a test and deca cycle. taking clen and t3 througout the cycle. I decided to go with beasts' benadryl method of 50 mg every 3rd week. As i said im in week 4, so i had one 3 week go by. My question/problem is i dont feel the sides from the clen anymore. First couple weeks i was shaking real bad and such. Even after the benadryl week im not feeling it. Even went up to 140 mcg per day. Has my body just gotten used to it, or should i up the dosage? Thanks for your help

Blog Entries
    i wouldent up the dosege quite yet if at all. have you been monitoring your temperature? before i start a clen cycle i take my temp for 3 days at the same time of day and find an average baseline body temp. that way when you ingest the clen and later check your temp if it spikes up a bit then the clen is still working.i always find it is still effective even after the sides subside. hope that helps.....ghetto

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    no i haven't been doing that but i will start now we'll see how it goes. thanks again

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    "feeling it" is not an accurate way to determine if it is working or not. if your temperature is elevated then its working.

also 140mcg is high but some people require even higher amounts. tho i am not recommending it. take your temperature and go from there...

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i wouldent up the dosege quite yet if at all. have you been monitoring your temperature? before i start a clen cycle i take my temp for 3 days at the same time of day and find an average baseline body temp. that way when you ingest the clen and later check your temp if it spikes up a bit then the clen is still working.i always find it is still effective even after the sides subside. hope that helps.....ghetto
    darn customers interrupting me...you beat me to it.

Thread Information