Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xplicit is offline Member

** stuff is garbage

Im in the middle of week 8 and i cant believe how bad this crap is i want to stop now, im sick of taking shots and seeing no results i dont even know if i should take clomid cause i feel my gains were so small. My bottles were underfilled and proably under dosaged as well. Im using a product that aint changin the outside of my body but lord knows what its doign to the inside of my body. The little i got off this cycle i could have gained on my own and i honestly i feel the gear had nothign to do with it i think i did gain it on my own. Im sorry that my last few posts have been me complaing and bitching about my cycle but im just really upset,disappointed and fucking pissed my cycle didnt go the way i wanted to. I sat on this board and did a decent amount of research and learned how to run my cycle and choose the best gear that woudl help me reach my goal but i cant belvie i never researched each company out. It sucks that im on juice and i dont look like i am and im wasting my entire summer taking garbage shyt if i was injecting 400 mgs a week of camal shyt i think i would have gaiend the same results. The funny thing about all this is when i come on this baord all i read are posts about how bad ** shyt is i wish i saw some of these posts earlier. I got no one to blame but my self but ** sucks freakin dik and i stronger advise anyone lookin into doing gear to stay away from it.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry for your misfortunte bro,

go pick up some ICN test and some organon deca !

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, all i heard is complains about ** lately, but i've heard some good things too, its russian roulet if you will, sorry about that, i know it must suck. i had a nice cutting cycle planned this summer and either valopharm fina, jurox suspension, or ** winny got me real sick. only was on the cycle 5 days and i had to come off, so, i feel yah, good luck and i hope everything works out,

dj

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I think his older batches where ok, but ever sence he started talking of closeing shop a few months back (might have just been a rumour but...) his qulity has gone way down hill. I got some tren and sust I would not bare to use. There was SOOOOOO much BA in them they smelled like rubbing alc...lol The ONLY thing I will use now are the winny tabs and EQ. Never had problems with them.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I just finished using his Eq and Winny. The cycle was awesome and the pain was minimal. I don't mean to sound like an ** infomercial, but I'll definitely consider using them both again.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    ** gear is like a box of chocolates-you never know what you gonna get. Sometimes it's good, and sometimes it's not so good.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    I too loved his Eq and winny cycle that I did...Dont know if Id try them again but I did get great results...

G-S Guest
    xplicit, what are you using?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about your gains being so shitty, how has this affected your outlook on AS?

Ironweb is offline Member

I hear ya

It is a roll of the dice when using his stuff. I have been hearing more bad than good lately. I was very unhappy with his cyp and will never use it again. Next round is human grade all the way by a company I can trust. Namely schering enth.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    It's a hit and miss and his tren is just pain nasty, his cyp was nasty to inject but i had good resutls with it, and EQ and winny were ok as well, it sus worked for me ok, i had blood work done when on it and test levels were very high. Drol i didn't like, no gains but did make me hard, acted more like Halo than drol, D-ball is so/so at least compared to pinks.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I like his EQ, winny tabs and dbol tabs...but that is all I will recomend.

I took cyp eq and winni
    i think the cyp was terrible i gaiend 8 pounds in the first 3 weeks and i never gaiend a pound since and i think it was cause i was eating much more cause i felt no extra strenght at the gym.

I like the winni tabs i do feel hard on them and a lil strenght was gained on them

the eq i see very little in terms of vascaulity
    again what ever i gained on this cycle i honestly belive i would have gaiend anyway after 2 months of working out and plus hte last month i have been working with a carpenter and i have been lifting a lot of stuff around.

As for what i think about AS i was hoping to be a in and out guy i really wanted to do just one cycle keep most of the gains and never touch the stuff again. This cycle has given me a bad outlook on gear but i kno the stuff works, i jsut happen to take soem shyt gear. Also since my cyle didnt go the way i expected i do feel pissed and not want to tocuh as again but i do want to se the full effect of steroids and see how it feels to do a proper cycle i read all these great thigns and i wanted to experience it and i never got the chance to it sucks i want to do another cycle jsut casue im so pised this one sucked.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Re: I hear ya

Originally posted by Ironweb
    Next round is human grade all the way by a company I can trust. Namely schering enth.
    make that ICN test enth!

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    well shit....that's not what i want to here....i just started **deca 300 and portugual sus 250. anyone take the deca?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    no it is not ttokkyo

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Ok... I am confused here to?... What brand are we talkin about here??

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    xplicit,
    im really sorry youre not getting the results you wanted. it sounds like you planned things pretty well except for one thing....your choice of brands to use. i for one would never recommend ** gear, especially for a newer bro thats just getting started. was $ an issue? i would have recommended human grade stuff all the way for your 1st time, but thats just me. dont let this shake your belief in aas. just go a different route next time, and i believe you'll be pleased. chalk this one up to experience bro, and move on.

peace bb79

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i am going to have to agree with it being a 50 50 chance with him. im on his cyp now and i like it alot. i also was on his dbol for the first 4 weeks of this cycle. well, it was my first time using dbol and i didnt really gain anything from it. i still have about 60 or 70 left. orange ones. well i am going to try his winny for the last 4 weeks of this cycle. i have never done winny so hopefully i will like it. good luck and i would stick with the cyp and eq and winny. i havent heard anything bad about either of theose 3. dbol is iffy. some get results and some do not. i was on 50mgs a day. i did gain some weight. about 8lbs but that could be from the cyp. i did get stronger so it wasnt bunk. i just was hoping to gain alittle more from them. oh well. anyways his stuff is not bad. for the price you cant beat it. i cant afford right now to drop 600 bucks on a cycle. so i will stay with him. good luck to all

Originally posted by barbells79
    xplicit,
    im really sorry youre not getting the results you wanted. it sounds like you planned things pretty well except for one thing....your choice of brands to use. i for one would never recommend ** gear, especially for a newer bro thats just getting started. was $ an issue? i would have recommended human grade stuff all the way for your 1st time, but thats just me. dont let this shake your belief in aas. just go a different route next time, and i believe you'll be pleased. chalk this one up to experience bro, and move on.

peace bb79
    Whats up barbell, how you been. I remeber complaing about this cycle to you in another post lol. Money wasnt issue i spent a good deal of moeny on this cycle and i would have spent more if necessary to ensure that i would have seen some great results. I cant believe i was so brain dead to not check brands out i always felt they all were the same i was mostly interesting in what types of gear did what, not brands which was a big problem. As dumb as i might be for not doing that im sure there is some people on here whol might make that mistake also. So belive me when i tell you picking your brand is jsut as imporant as picking your which gear you want to take. If i take another cycle it wont be till next summer or if i go away to spring break maybe in feb and ill make sure to get some top of the line gear.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I've been there bro and have been on board the "fuck ** plenty" bandwagon ever since. Welcome aboard.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i had good results with his winny, eq, and tren altough his tren hurts like a motherfucker, like i mean fucking pain!

i would use his winny, nolva, clomid again in a heartbeat.

i have yet to use any human gear (next cycle ) so vet and generic is all I know right now so my opinion might change somewhat after my next cycle.

sorry to hear your cycle was so disapointing bro, better luck on your next one.

Whats up nate how you doing i like your new avator

Originally posted by xplicit
    Whats up nate how you doing i like your new avator
    I'm all right I suppose. How you doin'? Thanks. I've kept it to Astroboy but I like this pic a bit better and felt like a change.

whos astroboy, i like the change the other one looked too depressing. I need a good avator all i find are ones from dragonballz and i really dont kare for dragon ball that much

Astroboy, c'mon. You know, "I am robot and proud." It was a tv show from Japan that was on all the time when I was little. I grew up watching it and He-Man. It was funny though cause the translation to English from Japenese often left continuity problems in the story so they had spot-the-error sessions at the end of the show that were funny as hell. Anyway, Astroboy was a robot child who acted a lot like a child but had the strength of a fucking monster. He was always depressed about being a robot and envied humans and yet had such a good heart that he perpetually saved the world from disaster. Fuck all of you who are going to make fun of me now. Seriously, fuck you all somethin' fierce.

lol astro boy sounds like a hard ass. No one is making fun of you for liking astro boy. I never liked he man i was a transformer guy i loved transformers i had about 200 of them. The movie was cool too.

will is offline Banned
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 07-04-2002 at 04:09 PM.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    ASTROBOY???!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sorry bro, couldn't resist...j/fu**in with ya.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    well xplicit believe me i know how you feel bro
    i'm also going throu some bullshit results of
    gaining weight and u r not the only one with or without shitty results, i also wanted to stop this bullshit cycle due to no gaining but doing more
    search i decided to inject different areas not
    knowing anything i tried delts, tri's, pecs after
    a week i saw a different body shape i was shocked
    its been 2 weeks doing the same this the reason why i didnt stop my delts, pecs and tri's got
    bigger and i love it, 2 wks more i'll complete my
    10wks cycle but i'll continue 10 wks more doing
    EQ400 or 600mg till finish a 50ml bottle and see
    what results i'll get from it, all i can tell
    u already started you know its an up and down
    situation so keep trying till u accomplish your
    goal good luck bro...

Thanks REM, since i know the cycle i have isnt helping much i feel i been pushing harder at the gym trying to make up for it. Ill jsut take it as a lesson learned and next time ill be smarter about who i get my stuff from.

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by xplicit
    Thanks REM, since i know the cycle i have isnt helping much i feel i been pushing harder at the gym trying to make up for it. Ill jsut take it as a lesson learned and next time ill be smarter about who i get my stuff from.
    Are you eating enough? That may be your problem...you can't just stick a needle in your ass and get huge. If you are eating a shit load....than yes....your shit is fake.

Its a cutting cycle, im not lookin to get huge, i wanted to put on 15 pounds but i would have been happy if i was vacauslar and added a few pounds. I did my cardio and when i work i burn calories also and i eat clean so i should be more vascaular.

Ironweb is offline Member

Re: Re: I hear ya

Originally posted by Iron horse

make that ICN test enth!
    Is that better than Testiviron Depot by schering?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    althrought both r having gaining problem your
    problem is bigger u r claiming not getting
    vascular its a frustrated problem, my 2nd cycle
    i had the same problem i had not results at all
    just wasted my time and money, on this 3rd cycle
    i'm gaining muscle, strenght and some vascularity
    i'm still weighting the same but my body shape is
    way different, honestly i dont eat much but i do
    ofcourse, workout not much, also i been resting
    alot i have a lousy work schedule but i still
    have some faith that something its going to
    change later, hopefully it will work for you
    XPLICIT i know that u r and everyone else is wasting time, money and to top it all risking our lives to get some crazy side effects good luck to all..

Gear101 is offline Member
    go human grade.. or at least vet.. it's accutally cheaper or the same price

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    xplicit i was doing the same almost the same as you using all ** stuff. Im just satarting my 5th week and up a solid 6 pounds and vascular and hard as a rock. Didnt you only run 250mg of cyp? That was you probably your problem. I remember your vails being underfilled and you ran into problems and cut dosages to make it last. You gained 8 pounds of of real low dosages you should be happy
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

StreetRacer6 is offline New Member
    I done his EQ and masteron tabs last cycle. The result is minimal and even makes me think its all from my hard works in the gym. I'm quite disappointed and will not use his oils again..............

Originally posted by StreetRacer6
    I done his EQ and masteron tabs last cycle. The result is minimal and even makes me think its all from my hard works in the gym. I'm quite disappointed and will not use his oils again..............

Thats exactly how i feel, my gains were from hard work and dieting not that ** crap. It makes me mad casue if i had quality gear i cant imagine how much better my gains might have been. Oh well

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Has anybody ever tried **Sus300?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information