YZFR6 is offline Associate Member

Bloat on armidex

I'm currently on week 7 of my 1st cycle.
    Week 1-13 500mg/wk test Enathate
    Week 1-12 400mg/wk EQ
    Week 10-15 50mg/day Winny
    Week 1-17 1 mg/ day armidex

Everything is going great so far with the cycle, the only negative thing I've had is MAJOR bloat, my face looks like a damm balloon. I'm quite sure that my armidex is real so thats not the issue. Is there anything else I can do to get rid of it? or should I just suck it up and deal with it?

dansteelman is offline Member
    Drink more water, less fatty foods. Personally, I get no bad side effects from AS, no bloat, no shrinkage, not even gyno and i don't run anti e's the whole cycle. Some people don't respond to armidex, you may try a different anti-e.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    try pre. H. Works wonders for getting rid of unwanted water.
    peace
    bronco

dansteelman is offline Member
    Bronco, I thought the only type of prep. h that can be used on your body was sold in Canada?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    YOu are experiencing the good ole test bloat. EQ usually does help tremendously wiht that, however, it is like dan said, what are you eating? Sodium is probally the worse thing you can eat when on a test cycle such as this. ARmidex will help, however, drinking plenty of water, doing more cardio and watching what you eat will also help.

I'm doing my best to avoid sodium. My meals consist of oatmeal, protien shakes, brown rice, chicken, salsa, steak and egg whites. My friend is on the same gear as me and has no bloat at all, so I know its just my body. I'm drinking at least 1-1.5 gallons of water a day. I a not doing any cardio currently although I'm thinking of starting, tired of watching my waist size go up. I'll try drinking more water and starting cardio to see how that helps.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    was just about to say.....throw a little cardio into your regimen and that might help a little with water bloat.

tanto is offline Junior Member
    i dont know ,you're taking 500mg test a week with 1mg armidex/day and still get bloated.honestly,i dont think your armidex is real,or even close to 1mg /tab

Well it is ** so its most likely underdosed, I'm taking 4 tabs a day right now. Based on the test results I just saw in another post its more like .8mg a day. I'm going to start some cardio tomorrow to see if it helps.

i used only 0,25 mg with 500 test(was using enathate too)and it did work,didnt need to up dosage.if you're taking 0,8mg with 500 mg of test ,that's should be plenty,maybe you have nolva instead of armi

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    if youre taking 1mg of ari every day and still getting bloat its time to switch anti-e's or get another brand of of ari.
    i personally would switch to 20mg of nolva ed. you can drop the ari or take them both together. it wont matter.

peace bb79

try femara next time.. everybody responds differently..

though increasing pottassium intake should help

Its more of an annoyance with the bloat but I do think I will try femara next time. Also I will stay away from ** armidex from now on (hopefully my ** clomid & winny are ok). I have armidex from 2 different sources, I didnt like the results with .25mg so I ordered some more so I would have enough to run 1mg a day. If it was nolva wouldnt it be helping reduce water as well?

no ,nolva attaches to estrogen receptors in breast tissue so ''real''estrogen will have no effect ,protecting you grom getting gyno.it doesn't prevent aromatization of test to estro,you'll still hold watter on nolva

Ok I wasnt sure tanto thanks.

I'm starting winny next week 50mg ed will this help with any of the bloat?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it more on how you react to the gears all depend on individuals. Is your body bloated too?

I cant tell as much with my body. My bf is around 18% so its hard to tell really. I'm thinking it may just be that my face gains fat easily or bloat. I'm going to down the armi or what I think is armi to 1 tab a day and see if the bloat increases.

Thread Information