Thread: Liquidex Cycle?

poor_gymrat is offline New Member

Liquidex Cycle?

So I'm thinking about doing a "cycle" (I guess thats the right word) of liquidex (anastrozole). I just had my blood tested and it seems i have my dad's bad genes of a shitty ratio of estrogen to test. I mean its not completely out of whack, but its enough to be annoying. It pretty much sucks, whenever I do gain fatty weight I pretty much feel feminine-gaining fat around my arse and my legs. So I'm thinking of running a cycle of Liquidex to decrease my estrogen and likewise increase my test a lil.

Now here are my questions-

1) If I taper coming off the liquidex will i have any rebound of estrogen?
    2) I'm 20 years old,(an age which everyone on this board seems to think is too young to use Anabolic ), will this have any long term adverse effects on my endocrine system? (At realistic doses .25/.5mg ED)
    3)If any of you have done a liquidex only cycle how did it turn out?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Exactly what results are you thinking you would get from running liquidex alone?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    goals?

Height: 6'
    Weight: 190
    Body Fat: 11%
    Goals: To try and get my test to estrogen levels a little closer to average levels for males of my age (20). My test is within the average range just not my estrogen. By doing this it will help me further decrease my body-fat around my arse and hips (which is almost deff a result of estrogen) when im cutting. OR when im bulking it will have me gain fat-which will occur as a result of bulking- around my waist and not on my lower body.

Liquidex seems to do everything I need, I just dont want any long term effects which will hurt my endocrine system.

bump

bump

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    If your estrogen is abnormally high and you haven't used steroids or anything you should discuss it with your doctor.
    I don't think using research chemical arimidex is a good long term solution to your problem.

DS21 is offline Member
    Just because you are gaining fat in your lower body and not your waist doesn't mean much other then that is your genetics. I know alot of women that gain in their stomach and not their bottom. Have you ever heard of the pear and apple shape used to describe the way people store fat. If your blood work tells you your estrogen levels are to high and you really think you can fix it by running an a-dex cycle, but I would do as advised above and talk with your doctor about fixing it. But please keep in mind that storing fat in your lower body doesn't mean your estrogen levels are causing this, best of luck.

Alright I understand. I think I might just do a cycle of it then. Nothing long term. If I were to do a cycle - 12 weeksish- how safe would it be to do it at my age?
    I plan on using this for cutting.

DS21 is offline Member
    A-dex is not a steroid it's an AI. I'm sure you can run it for as long as you like with very little, if any sides. The only side effect I've ever occured is when using to much letro, my sex drive goes away and my joint hurt when lifting heavier weight, but I've never had an sides with a-dex, I've also only used it on cycle never by itself.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    If your estrogen is abnormally high and you haven't used steroids or anything you should discuss it with your doctor.
    I don't think using research chemical arimidex is a good long term solution to your problem.
    Exactly^
    Your body should have a natural ability to manage your levels, if your estrogen is high then there is an underlying problem you need to investigate.

Thread Information