iwannaknow is offline New Member

Question Am I wasting my time with ONLY D-bol?

hey boys

i'm 20, 5'5 140lbs and i've been working out consistently for about 4 years

i'm weary of side effects and this IS my first time, so i'm thinking i'm gonna take it VERY light. i was thinking about taking dbol at about 15mg a day for 6 weeks (starting at 5 per day, going up to 15, and then back down to 5 before stopping at the end)--but that's it. (i'd use some Novaldex and Clomid too)

my question is, i know i will lose a substantial amount of whatever weight i gain, but considering the low dosage and the fact that i'm not taking anything else with the Dbol, is it worth the minimal gains i might get? anyone have an idea how much i might be able to keep if i work out ~5 times a week on this cycle, and should i do it, or is it a waste???

thx

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    4 years and only 140lbs - how come brah? I understand you are Lee Priest in stature but why can't you at least get up to 170lbs through training and diet. Do you know how to workout? Do you know if you are eating correctly? Doesn't sound like AAS will give you anything you know how to maintain after it's discontinued.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Warrior has great points...and this link should give you an idea....

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=42022

Aragorn

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Warrior is on the money with this one, also Dbol only at that dosage isn't going to do crap for you and if you do gain anything you will lose it quickly.

Pain

iwannaknow is offline New Member

hmm... any other advice then?

yessss i'm 5'5 and 140, and i haaaave been working out for 4 years, but i'm a really small slight guy. i'm actually pretty built for my size, and surprisingly or not i'm stronger than a LOT of the guys at the gym. i'm pretty sure i know how to work out but my problem is putting on a LOT of mass. i gain continually, but small amounts

and it's not that i'm afraid of injecting myself with a needle or anything guys, it's just that i've always wanted to go the natural way or "as natural as possible". i have a few reasons, one being i'm on a sports team at university and drug testing is not inconceivable... and i'm also just 20

anyways, i guess Dbol alone isn't the way to go, but in all seriousness i eat right, sleep right, train right... what can i do to gain some more MASS?

any ideas? thx for the input
    ray

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Forget Dbol only bro. You will just shut yourself down and it will probably hinder you much more than help you.

As far as "Natural as possible", come on. You are either Natural or not. There is NO grey area with this man.

I say if your gonna do it, do it right. If your worried about Testing then hit up short acting esters like Test Prop, Fina, DBol, or Winny.

If your gonna stay Natural then eat like your life depends on it. Suck down anything and everything in site. If you burn it that easily then you gotta eat a lotta shit man.

Shawn

If you’ve been training for 4-years and are still only able to maintain 140lbs , the I’d concentrate less on eating right and just eat more. I’m not saying to gorge yourself at McDonalds on a daily basis, but don’t be so concerned about watching your fat and/or carbohydrate intake. Obviously, you’re able to take in a few more calories if what you’ve been doing isn’t working for you. Quite honestly, I believe that you are still not old enough to start using A/S, and you’ll reach your goals over time with calories and training, but that is a choice left up to you. I didn’t hear any mention of additional supplementation like creatine, glutamine, or some sort of high quality protein supplement. You may want to consider incorporating this into your diet before you give up on the natural route. But if you’re going to do it, do it right or not at all! This whole “I just want to do a little, because I don’t want to get to big”, or “it’s my first time” attitude is a waste of time and money. Do a search and decide what gear will help you reach your desired goals and follow through. Don’t try to compromise by saying, “If I take 6 tabs a day, I’ll get this big, but if I take 3 tabs a day, it’ll last twice as long”. More cycles fail because of improper preparation and dosage than anything.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    IN my eyes , warrior is a smart man. Listen to him. Besides the dosage is too small to get anything. 30mg a day, but ur a teen so wait till 21.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I agree with the guys on this one - pleanty of food and proper training is probably what is required. You don't provide any information of your diet and training routine but maybe you've been over training. I'm a hard gainer and found that my enthusiasm meant I often over trained. When I'm not in a cycle I train twice a week for an hour max. each time. When on a cycle I train three times a week for an hour max. each time. Each session on different body parts.

To answer your question directly I made substantial gains on dianabol alone but you must take more than 15mgs a day. If you're gonna do it start on at least 20mg per day first week and scale up 5mg per week till you're up to 40mg per week. Some advocate more but it's hard on your liver so I wouldn't take the chance. Take them 6 - 8 weeks max. and taper off at the end. So your last week you're doing 15mgs day.

You will lose a substantial amount of weight and size cos dbol causes massive water retention. Use clomid to keep some of your gains (by getting your testicles working again).
    Last edited by FedSki; 01-23-2003 at 03:42 AM.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    Yup eat eat eat and when u done EAT and EAT. and take creatine and protien shakes they will help u.

Thread Information